Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd February 2006, 14:11   #226
sAP
BHPian

Road cars: shotgun disadvantage

One of several *cheap* alternatives to minimize LH front loading on this track: leave the passenger seat (front left) empty

sAP
Old 23rd February 2006, 14:54   #227
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sAP
One of several *cheap* alternatives to minimize LH front loading on this track: leave the passenger seat (front left) empty

sAP
Now you tell me, the damage has already been done! Nitrous was in the left front with me .
Old 23rd February 2006, 20:15   #228
Senior - BHPian

One question though. How many off yo'l used the toe-heel technique on the track?

Shan2nu
Old 23rd February 2006, 20:23   #229
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan2nu
One question though. How many off yo'l used the toe-heel technique on the track?

Shan2nu
Hey shan , to find an answer to that question ul have to come to the track .. No sitting here and asking questions ..
Old 23rd February 2006, 20:26   #230
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5u3zEr0
Now you tell me, the damage has already been done! Nitrous was in the left front with me .
Look at it the other way , i mean be optimistic .. With nitrous in the passengers seat ur bound to get better stablility into the corners .. It certainly helps in a few cases .. We had a few guys up on two wheels and i wonder what could have happened !!!!
Old 23rd February 2006, 20:42   #231
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hey shan , to find an answer to that question ul have to come to the track .. No sitting here and asking questions ..
LOL. U xpect me to sit in every car and watch the pedals? Nah, i think it's easier this way.

Shan2nu
Old 23rd February 2006, 21:14   #232
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan2nu
LOL. U xpect me to sit in every car and watch the pedals? Nah, i think it's easier this way.

Shan2nu
I meant we all would answer should u come to the tracks .. U dont have to sit in each and every car .. Btw whats up with the honda fanclub dont see u guys wanting to come to any of the meets these days ?? If being busy is the answer , hello sir we all are .. This time around il have to bunk my coll on sat to get there , a few have to skip their work etc etc .. So no excuses , if u want to make u can .. Its all in the mind ..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 23rd February 2006 at 21:17.
Old 23rd February 2006, 21:52   #233
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
Btw whats up with the honda fanclub dont see u guys wanting to come to any of the meets these days ??
Your so called Honda Fanclub(and actualy a lot more than just them) has meets every weekend and more, also I thought you are aware of our meets through Xtremenos.

Quote:
This time around il have to bunk my coll on sat to get there ,..
...I used to sometimes bunk my extra curricular activities to attend college...LOL!!! But those days are gone lil bro, life has gotten a lot more complicated since then...you will realise that in the coming few years...hopefully!
Old 24th February 2006, 00:23   #234
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The baleno was way quicker in the inner section , im comparing it to the other VTEC too .. But back on the main straight the VTEC was a bit quicker .. The baleno was upto the mark on the straight , however a bit slower down the straights than the VTEC .. The rear is the problem with the VTEC which is slowing it down considerably in the inner section ..

However , as stock cars from the factory given the same/similar driver the baleno is quicker of the two .. Atleast on the MMST short loop ..

Yes and like v1p3r said i really appreciate ajmat for putting the VTEC on track to put an end to the debate ..
Ya, even I was wondering what happened to the (rather vocal until now) VTEC brigade. McLaren pronounces the Baleno as the winner and even thanks ajmat for participating. Come on Honda boys, cant let him get away with it.
Old 24th February 2006, 08:30   #235
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower
Ya, even I was wondering what happened to the (rather vocal until now) VTEC brigade. McLaren pronounces the Baleno as the winner and even thanks ajmat for participating. Come on Honda boys, cant let him get away with it.

Hold on, my suspension was shot! Things might be better on another day
Old 24th February 2006, 13:01   #236
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Grrr,U too brutus! U owe me one for watching ur guages.

Quote:
Look at it the other way , i mean be optimistic .. With nitrous in the passengers seat ur bound to get better stablility into the corners .. It certainly helps in a few cases .. We had a few guys up on two wheels and i wonder what could have happened !!!!
Thanx,comrade.

Quote:
Hold on, my suspension was shot! Things might be better on another day
Ok, So we're having a rematch.Thats ,so much fun. yippee.
Old 24th February 2006, 20:04   #237
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Looks like u guys desperately want us to come for the track day but hey, we'll do it only if it's possible.

I will only be able to make it this time, provided we don't have any anual submissions in college. Bunking a class is one thing, but bunking your submissions can land you in deep trouble.

2ndly, my car is in Hubli and theres no way i'm gonna drive down 700+ kms for a track day.

If things work out, u might see a green Vtec on track this time. U know U can't force us into it, so hang on!!!

PS: V're more enthu about driving the Vtec on track than you guys are about watching it but, only if everything goes as planned.

Shan2nu
Old 25th February 2006, 01:07   #238
Senior - BHPian

Wonder why "Overdrive" rated only 2 and half stars when compared to Honda 1.5exi's 5 stars!!!
Old 25th February 2006, 01:19   #239
Senior - BHPian

Wolf, We don't care what Overdrive says.

Give them an ad, and they'll write good about a spanner or a nut.
Old 25th February 2006, 04:13   #240
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous
Wolf, We don't care what Overdrive says.

Give them an ad, and they'll write good about a spanner or a nut.
Hmmm, well...As you say boss!!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks