Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-144.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by aajtaksabsetej (Post 3345688)
Some pics of my Honda Civic '07 - 'CVC99'

Wow.. fake brembo brake covers over stock brakes. Sigh!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3344007)
Hi all, Here is a Swift Turbo from the Steeroids. Below is the list of car's specifications and the modifications done on it;

AD,

Where are the pics of the Swift? All I see is one headlight and two dials on the dashboard! :)

I think this thread is for photos more than description of what went into an unknown Swift that you have to imagine.

Hi all, This fortuner below has been given the right kind of modification in a SUV, The factory wheels have been dumped and tractor sized wheels have gone in. The stock suspension had to be replaced with a lift kit. The wheels and kit gave it the height that is needed to go over bolder and dunes and to reach places normally people cant.

The additional fog lamps help is visibility, While the snorkel helps the car swim through some lakes with ease. Just see how this SUV has really been used of its capability and the mods done to it.

Thanks

AD

Source: Steeroids Website.

If this car qualifies for this thread. My previous vehicle :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naparajito (Post 3346514)

All but the ugly tails..

Quote:

Originally Posted by aajtaksabsetej (Post 3345688)
Some pics of my Honda Civic '07 - 'CVC99'

Nice car there.
Were you around Borivali yesterday evening? I think I saw a similar civic around 7.30 in the evening.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3345924)
Hi all, This fortuner below has been given the right kind of modification in a SUV, The factory wheels have been dumped and tractor sized wheels have gone in. The stock suspension had to be replaced with a lift kit. The wheels and kit gave it the height that is needed to go over bolder and dunes and to reach places normally people cant.

The additional fog lamps help is visibility, While the snorkel helps the car swim through some lakes with ease. Just see how this SUV has really been used of its capability and the mods done to it.

I'm sorry but that car seems to be here just because of its ability to look butch especially with big tyres.
Those particular alloys look cheap and I think there ought to be a rule here stating that splats of chrome on door handles are NOT tasteful, nor are DRL bars placed in a half arsed manner anywhere on the front of the car. :Frustrati

Quote:

I believe it does. One can always nitpick, but overall it seems well done :)

Happy Friday folks :)

Image Source : Modified Rides

Quote:

If this car qualifies for this thread. My previous vehicle

Congrats on making a Logan look good! :D As said, everything except the tails!

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed kills (Post 3346703)
Happy Friday folks

Something is NOT right with the black Polo (1st pic). Could anyone tell me? I am NOT able to make out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swiftnfurious (Post 3346914)
Congrats on making a Logan look good! :D As said, everything except the tails!

Something is NOT right with the black Polo (1st pic). Could anyone tell me? I am NOT able to make out.

The Polo lacks smocked headlamps:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by swiftnfurious (Post 3346914)

One word: Alloys. White alloys on a black car just don't quite gel well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar (Post 3346936)
One word: Alloys. White alloys on a black car just don't quite gel well.

The finish looks to me like a silver one than a white. I think it's the alloy wheel design that's making the car a bit dull.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed kills (Post 3320273)
From Kerala with love :D

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attach...03478974_n.jpg

Any info about the rims on the Polo? looks decent!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Awesomeness (Post 3338654)
Old school is the best. A neatly modified Standard 2000 from Mods own country.
PC: Lazer Manjila

Brings back memories, any more pics/side profile ones of this car? Seems he has put spacers to bring the factory wheels protrude out. It will look nice with a set of 17 inch after market wheels

Quote:

Originally Posted by canonball (Post 3347161)

Brings back memories, any more pics/side profile ones of this car? Seems he has put spacers to bring the factory wheels protrude out. It will look nice with a set of 17 inch after market wheels

IMO, the wheels are protruding because of extra wide tires (probbly 205/40s) n i believe the wheels should already be 17" looking at the thin profile..