Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-146.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 3349068)
spotted this monster XUV500 in prowling the roads near my home. personally, i like the mod, except maybe the Police type lights on the roof :D

Love the subtle red colouring of the grille :thumbs up Car sure does look menacing the sound you heard would just have been the extra tyre noise though :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by IshaanIan (Post 3349607)
Love the subtle red colouring of the grille :thumbs up Car sure does look menacing the sound you heard would just have been the extra tyre noise though :D

can't be just the tyres. maybe he has some sort of howler or something on the exhaust tip that makes that sound? :D

Color Me Crazy :D

Image Source : Modified Rides

Hi all, Here are some neat and elegantly modified cars.

1) Nissan 350ZPICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-282852_1423495957885077_1701811807_n.jpg

Source: km/h facebook page

2) A good looking Honda City VtecPICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-1098307_1392501920984481_1647416302_n.jpg

Source: km/h facebook page

3) Honda Brio from Team Energy's stable. This car also has a fantastic music system and speaker components in it. PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-1229884_572231666157325_1535216425_n.jpg

Source: Team Energy Facebook Page.

4) An Audi from Racetech Automotive with ADV1 wheels.PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-1475999_687493464616933_888420713_n.jpg

Source: Racetech Facebook page.

Thanks

AD

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed kills (Post 3346703)
Happy Friday folks :)

Image Source : Modified Rides

The Alloys on the CRV look Killer, Any idea where they were procured from?

Also I see that those are Low-Profile tires that are being used, how do they affect the ride quality in SUV's?

Dear AD,

Please go slow. There is no competition to see who posts the maximum. Some of your posts, like the Vorsteiner kit has no real relevance to this thread. Not even one Indian Car is shown in the modifications. Also please refrain from reposting images that are already featured in the thread earlier.

Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by autotranny (Post 3350914)
Dear AD,

Please go slow. There is no competition to see who posts the maximum. Some of your posts, like the Vorsteiner kit has no real relevance to this thread. Not even one Indian Car is shown in the modifications. Also please refrain from reposting images that are already featured in the thread earlier.

Thanks.

Autotranny, well said mate, many would agree with your emotion (y)
AD , just go slow or post a big chunk at once , that should be okay too IMO.
Cheers.

Hi all, Here are some nicely done Indian rides.

Thanks

AD

Source: Auto Lounge Revolution Facebook Page, Concept Carz India Facebook Page, Modified Rides Facebook Page.

People - if you've a problem with a post or think pictures posted don't belong on this thread, USE the Report Post facility to vote it out. don't go on posting comments about how things don't belong here; it is of no value add, other than increasing the post count.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 3351717)
that's your point of view; i don't find any of those rides worthy of the w&w thread.

+1
Except for the wheel colour choice and aux/roof lights all mods look good, nothing W&W.
Regarding wheel colour, it looks good to see colours other than regular boring black/chrome finish.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3351541)

Thanks

AD

Source: Auto Lounge Revolution Facebook Page, Concept Carz India Facebook Page, Modified Rides Facebook Page.

None of them makes a cut to me either. The Zen pic is fabulous - thanks to the photography & the post processing involved!

Though many cars are truly NOT worthy, am happy some people are getting to showcase / hone their photography talent! :)

Sorry, I have reported the pics to be NOT worthy except the Zen's for the reason mentioned above. Probably that could be moved to the Auto-Image thread as well.

A stand alone pic of the city mentioned in the previous page.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3351541)

Thanks

AD

Sorry to say mate, but the Willys/Kaiser CJ 5 is a classic case of spending without taste. It would have been OK had he done the same on an MM540/Thar, but to do it to a Willys :deadhorse. What he has wasted is a true piece of 'Jeepistory'.

Also pls avoid posting snaps from the net. lol:

Buddy, Lets not post comments which can offend the other member and are offensive. Each one of us may have our own views and thoughts. They can be shared and debated. If you feel that a post is not appropriate use the "report post" option and leave it for the moderators to take a final decision.

I have seen many posts advising this member to exercise restraint. All of them have conveyed their message in a very decent way without using any kind of foul language. As a BHPian, it is our duty to ensure paramount importance is given to the respect and dignity of a fellow member. Help the fellow member the way autotranny, swiftnfurious have conveyed a similar message with the right use of the words.

Best Wishes

Mod Note: The point is made, let's move on. Any further discussion on the particular member's choice of cars to post in this thread will be deleted summarily.

As already mentioned before, please use "Report" post function to bring any inappropriate posts to Support Team attention. Thanks!