Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-145.html)

Swift belonging to a friend's friend, now sold. :D

Name:  ForumRunner_20140118_212122.png
Views: 10676
Size:  458.5 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20140118_212142.png
Views: 9114
Size:  423.4 KB

Hi all, Here is a nicely done up Red Swift from Steeroids and following below is the list of modification done on it;

Tuning:
• CAI-BMC Twin conical
• Exedy Sports Tuff Stage 1 clutch
• NGK Iridium Plugs
• Garret GT 20
• HALTECH ECU
• Greddy blow off valve and fuel regulator
• Garret intercooler

Suspension, wheels & tires:
• Yokohoma S Drive (205/55/16R)
• AVA Multi Spokes Alloys
• Tein Super Street Full Coil Over setup
• MINTEX- TMD friction brake pads

Interior:
• Art leather customised interiors
• Kenwood 7360 BT Double Din HU.
• Garmin Nuvi GPS with satguide India Maps.

Exterior:
• Swift Sports Hikari Body kit.
• Angel Eye’s with HID Projectors
• High Focus Projector 4300K HID fog lamp

Thanks

AD

Source: Steeroids Webpage

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3347939)
Hi all, Here is a nicely done up Red Swift from Steeroids and following below is the list of modification done on it;

The car currently sits in gurgaon, very close to my house now sporting twin white stripes.

Hi all, here is a nicely modified Scorpio from Motormind. Truely the mods done to it accentuate the character of this car.

Thanks

AD

Source: Motormind Facebook Page

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3347939)

One can never go wrong with a Swift, BUT those twin exhausts? lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3348166)
Hi all, here is a nicely modified Scorpio from Motormind. Truely the mods done to it accentuate the character of this car.

Thanks

AD

That's a Getaway and seems a straight lift of this - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-ve...gul-panag.html

Looks more suited to the "urban" jungle than being a purposeful expedition vehicle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3348166)

Thanks

AD

Car looks a bit too cluttered. I am sure this could have been better, especially after seeing good jobs from Motormind!

Hi all, here is a Ferrari 458 Itailia by Racetech Automotive. It has been installed with full Carbon airbox with larger filters having more surface area , coupled with an exhaust system and modified engine curves will produce over 610hp and 570Nm Torque similar to the Ferrari 458 Speciale.

Thanks

AD

Source: Racetech.in

spotted this monster XUV500 in prowling the roads near my home. personally, i like the mod, except maybe the Police type lights on the roof :D

daytime:
Name:  vlcsnap2014011014h44m58s10.png
Views: 8424
Size:  479.0 KB

night time:
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-vlcsnap2013121315h07m46s105.png

listen to the engine as it whizzes past:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_SJj...ature=youtu.be

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 3349068)
spotted this monster XUV500 in prowling the roads near my home. personally, i like the mod, except maybe the Police type lights on the roof :D

Are those lights on the roof street-legal?

Quote:

Originally Posted by zenren (Post 3349145)
Are those lights on the roof street-legal?

definitely not; only Police, Ambulance and emergency services are supposed to have them. i think it has those blue and red flashers too. when it applies the brakes, there are all sorts of lights going off at the back :D

on second thoughts, although the think on the roof looks like those used by the Police/Ambulances, it could be a disguised fog lamps. just saying.

i'll try to get better pictures.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 3349151)
definitely not; only Police, Ambulance and emergency services are supposed to have them. i think it has those blue and red flashers too. when it applies the brakes, there are all sorts of lights going off at the back :D

on second thoughts, although the think on the roof looks like those used by the Police/Ambulances, it could be a disguised fog lamps. just saying.

i'll try to get better pictures.

Even if they are disguised fog lamps, I think they are no longer legal. Remember reading long back regarding a ban on all auxiliary head/fog lamps above the eye level in the interest of road safety, though I don't remember if there were any exceptions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 3349068)
spotted this monster XUV500 in prowling the roads near my home. personally, i like the mod, except maybe the Police type lights....

I feel those wheels are spoiling it!

Hi all, Here are some nicely done up cars from Racetech Automotive.

1) The ultra rare Nissan R34 V spec. PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-63331_708483635851249_1283248610_n.jpg

2) Lamborghini LP700 with DMC Carbon fibre parts.PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-1535370_708042745895338_20415939_n.jpg

3) GTR R35; The first Racetech GTR project. PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-1461022_687475231285423_1802641421_n.jpg

Thanks

AD

Source: Racetech.in Facebook Page

Quote:

Originally Posted by carzone (Post 3346562)
Nice car there.
Were you around Borivali yesterday evening? I think I saw a similar civic around 7.30 in the evening.

Hey thanks bro. I stay in Andheri. No you might have seen some other car:):thumbs up