Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-152.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3369154)
Hi all, A good jeep done by Pandit and Co. in Delhi.

Awesome wheels ! Liked most part of the Jeep clap: But needs to get rid of those Jerry Cans looks like a Doodhwala Jeep :D IMO

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3369154)
Hi all, A good jeep done by Pandit and Co. in Delhi.

Any idea about the tyres. Those look like the silverstone extremes to me. Are they officially available in India? RFC contestants please note!

Quote:

Originally Posted by karizma9292 (Post 3371179)
Just a curious question , at standstill the 800 seems to have a very little fender gap , is it on air suspension or is it really stiffended & lowered that much to have suspension movement in millimeters.

I brought your query to the owner's attention, who is a friend of mine.

The suspension is lowered and stiffened and the car does not have air suspension.

He asked me to convey his heartfelt thanks to BHPian sarathlal and to all who liked the work. You all have made his day, undoubtedly. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimish anthony (Post 3370979)
The best in business

Buddy, do you have more pictures of the Honda City in your last post? Especially the side profile and a closer look at the alloys!

Thanks!

r-six

Nimish anthony can you just put pic of that new honda city from rear.

Just want to see how the spoiler looks.:thumbs up

Rear profile of the city as requested. The same was posted a few pages back

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimish anthony (Post 3373014)
Rear profile of the city as requested. The same was posted a few pages back

Spoiler removed? In my views the rear spoiled the looks of the car.

The blokes down south are absolutely killin it :D

Image Source : Modified Rides

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3373188)
Hi all, For my jeep loving mates!! A 1941 Willys Jeep by Pandit and Co. Delhi. A little bit of background about this jeep is hereby quoted for you all.

That Jeep looks real classy! With the stepney positioned at the side and the steering, dash looking original, and with no big seats in the rear it looks close to original. Save the seats and the extra fog lamps, almost nothing is overdone.

IMHO it's pity to see the jeep in such a desperate attention seeking state. On such a wonder vintage who in his sane mind would put such alloys (so distasteful) which doesn't look like a good modification indeed gives an idea how inconsiderate the fellow must be who worked on it or asked for it.
Wannabe!

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed kills (Post 3373581)

Image Source : Modified Rides

Nothing tasted good to me, except the Contessa.
Any more pics of the Contessa ? :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soumyajit9 (Post 3373710)
Nothing tasted good to me, except the Contessa.
Any more pics of the Contessa ? :thumbs up

I guess both of us have different definitions of the word "good" :)

I'll post pics of the Contessa when I come across the same.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad3952n (Post 3373188)
Hi all, For my jeep loving mates!!

That Jeep looks so classy and neat sparing the alloys. Loved it !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed kills (Post 3373581)

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed kills (Post 3373714)
I'll post pics of the Contessa when I come across the same.

That Contessa ( Thanks guys for clarifying it i was wondering if it was one !! stupid: ) looks smashing in that pic and i would like to see more of the Yellow swift too please !

Feel this gypsy qualifies a bit skeptical though

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honda Monk (Post 3373587)
IMHO it's pity to see the jeep in such a desperate attention seeking state. On such a wonder vintage who in his sane mind would put such alloys (so distasteful) which doesn't look like a good modification indeed gives an idea how inconsiderate the fellow must be who worked on it or asked for it.
Wannabe!

Very true. I missed to mention the alloys! That looks very inappropriate. The original simple steel rims with the green paint on would look fantastic. See the image below for reference. The seat is also done in a way best suited for the jeep.