Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th December 2006, 13:45   #76
BHPian

My cousin once went to this guy and he kept on pushing him to buy these cheap chinese air filters.........and said that K&N sucks in lesser air than those ??!!!
Seems like he just keeps these good brands for show and to attract customers..... but really wants to sell cheaper stuff with lower quality but these must be higher on margins for him.
Old 5th December 2006, 14:04   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeman
these cheap chinese air filters.........and said that K&N sucks in lesser air than those ??!!!
Those chinese conical filters cost around 750 bucks!
The filters are so bad in quality that forget air, they might suck me in too!

Last edited by nitrous : 5th December 2006 at 14:06.
Old 5th December 2006, 16:22   #78
Team-BHP Support

Buddy, in china, no one modifies cars except for the odd stripe sohow can one expect proper modded filters
Old 6th December 2006, 11:48   #79
BHPian

Very True true ajmat, but then the chinese copy everything if they can start making ganesha's and sell them in india.........im sure they can copy anything and everything without understanding the product or its proper functioning.
Old 6th December 2006, 13:02   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeman View Post
Very True true ajmat, but then the chinese copy everything if they can start making ganesha's and sell them in india.........im sure they can copy anything and everything without understanding the product or its proper functioning.
The fault lies as much with them as with consumers who are willing to buy a shoddy product just because the price is a little lower
Old 7th December 2006, 10:25   #81
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajitkommini View Post
The fault lies as much with them as with consumers who are willing to buy a shoddy product just because the price is a little lower
Absolutely. Couldn't have put it better.
Old 17th December 2006, 01:24   #82
BHPian

Nivit Is a LOOSER!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Wat Gurgaon guy are you talking about CarLover Autopsyche? And what does Nivit talk about him?

Man this guy really hates Arush like anything because i went to him once and i compared his work with arush's and this guy went crazy, He started saying all rubbish about him that he dont know how to work, he's just a kido in modifications and he makes fool of people around the town and so much that i got so much pissed of that I went of from there and never ever visited his workshop again because he was not trying to show himself superior by his work but by showing some other competitor inferior which screwed me..
Old 7th June 2007, 02:13   #83
Senior - BHPian

I know I'm digging up an old thread here but I recently came across some new pics from a source which can show you the kind of stuff that is being done in Delhi under the name of "Tuning" a car. Will let the pictures do the talking:

The actual components being used and being passed off as new to customers. No idea how the customers are also so bright that they can't understand the diffference.

Note Insulation Tape, Zip Ties & condition of the pipe being used in the plumbing.

Note the bends in the plumbing and the condition of the piping being used.
Also not the length of the header runners.

Yup, that's an LPG-Turbo Baleno.

Reportedly after a few days of this setup the Baleno promptly blew it's engine. And the job was done by Mr. Nivit Bhasin. The purpose of these pictures is to show people what is actually being done & with the resultant discussion make them aware of the con-jobs currently being done by so many "Tuners" out there.
Old 7th June 2007, 03:01   #84
Senior - BHPian

the work is not done clean.....might they have to finish it later....but which garage it is ......
Old 7th June 2007, 03:18   #85
BHPian

i am not expert but i can see a very terrible job there,why the pipes look like this??all marred and spoilt,doesnt it affect the job??
Old 7th June 2007, 03:36   #86
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Yup, that's an LPG-Turbo Baleno.
Sorry I left out the LPG part earlier........who is the great owner of the this car....
Old 7th June 2007, 03:40   #87
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

The intake plumbing, headers and the piping to the intercooler. Man, if I were this guy I would have shot that tuner in the *****. Isn't the owner of the LPG-Turboed baleno a tbhp member too?
Old 7th June 2007, 04:08   #88
BHPian

just got curious about this guy,if this nivit is our own member with username of witnessto wonder,he is really a funny guy.in all his post he refer us to hyperformance motorsport for any modification which is his own garage.so now we know why is he here.
Old 7th June 2007, 04:18   #89
Senior - BHPian

Maybe I can move to Delhi and become a tuner. Anyway, tyre dealer toh hai hi, partnership ke liye!
Old 7th June 2007, 04:29   #90
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Maybe I can move to Delhi and become a tuner. Anyway, tyre dealer toh hai hi, partnership ke liye!
I can chip some ICE there if one wants.....

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks