Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd July 2007, 11:38   #121
Senior - BHPian

Sometimes you wonder, are people really that gulliable? or is it that, the "hype" of bringing in a "modded" car.
Old 3rd July 2007, 12:53   #122
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
This guy also has a shop in Rajinder Nagar as well, i went there while i was taking my car to the competent service station at shivaji nagar. I tried acting a little smart as the intercooler is something which is easy to spot so there was one on the shelf there i asked him how much for the intercooler? and you guys will be shocked to hear what he said he pointed at a blowoff valve and he said actually thats the intercooler. I wanted to laugh at him but i thought it would be fun so i asked him how much for the muffler he said 10k i asked him why is it so expensive he said its nitco, i asked him aint that a tile company he said no they also manufature exhausts.

No the muffler u r talking bout is of nitto...as mentioned as nitco......Well nitto is a tyre company....in other means it manufactures any other stuff...Now the thing is there is another tuner named yatharth well he used to be his partner.....He is selling the same kind of stuff as nivit is doing the same brands even.....I asked him that i wanted to TC my swift me made the expected price to be 1.4 Lakhs....In the list there was no ecu management system setup....Or even a piggy back....I asked him how much boost ill u provide he said its a very technical term he cant disclose to me......
Old 3rd November 2008, 13:18   #123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
You Sure it is running fine?

Looks like you got a busted hose to the intake manifold taped up with Insulation tape.

I dont see no lead to the intercooler anywhere, and the casting for the manifold looks OE.

What is the 1/4 mile time the car is clocking?

I believe that pink-hose to the intake manifold starts from the silver H2O Canister mounted on the left side of the intake manifold.

H2O canister feeds Hydrogen (HHO)to the intake manifold to boost power - a amateurish mod carried out mostly in the US to increase fuel mileage. There is no way one can regulate the exact amount of Hydrogen required with that kitchen apparatus !!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks