Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th March 2021, 16:26   #16
BHPian

Re: Treel (by JK Tyres) launches internal TPMS sensors with Bluetooth

A colleague just brought a Harrier XZA and was looking for a good TPMS. He was looking forward to buying Sensairy and got bumped into Treel TPMS from a local store nearby.

Treel has evolved very well. It no longer needs to be tied with the metal cable and is now valve based only. Product warranty is 1 year. The battery is not replaceable I think and claims to have a 5-year life. The best thing is sensor battery level is displayed within the app. It feels to be well built and can be brought as a single piece for just Rs. 700. 4 sensors will cost half the price of Sensairy makes it a value for money option. The installation cost was Rs. 100 per tyre + wheel balancing and alignment cost Rs. 4200 in total.

Let pics tell rest of the story.

Treel (by JK Tyres) launches internal TPMS sensors with Bluetooth-1.jpeg
New packing

Treel (by JK Tyres) launches internal TPMS sensors with Bluetooth-2.jpeg

Treel (by JK Tyres) launches internal TPMS sensors with Bluetooth-3.jpeg

Treel (by JK Tyres) launches internal TPMS sensors with Bluetooth-4.jpeg
Product on hand

Treel (by JK Tyres) launches internal TPMS sensors with Bluetooth-6.jpeg
Installation steps

Treel (by JK Tyres) launches internal TPMS sensors with Bluetooth-5.jpeg

Treel (by JK Tyres) launches internal TPMS sensors with Bluetooth-7.jpeg
App in action.

Treel (by JK Tyres) launches internal TPMS sensors with Bluetooth-8.jpeg
Sensor details with battery level.
northstar* is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 31st January 2022, 13:33   #17
BHPian

JK TPMS : Cost-effective, but not very accurate

After a recent puncture on Mysore Highway & left stranded in the night. It taught me a lesson and was searching for a cost effective TPMS. Then after searching for long finally installed Jk TPMS sensors on my set of 4 tyres. Got it from my friend at Rs 650 per sensors and fitting was extra. I have mixed reactions on the sensors so far.
# Although it works with the help of an application but readings are not very accurate. I have tested from multiple air pressure filling stations but the readings are +- 2 bar.

# It is very useful incase you loose air pressure below certain set readings. It will give you alarms on your phone immediately. Which is good thing atleast you have time to fix the puncture before it looses full air pressure.

# Fixing the sensors are very easy, any professional tyre shop guy can fix it.

Overall I think it's a good investment of Rs 2600. If anyone want the sensors can share the sales contact number.
Attached Thumbnails
Treel (by JK Tyres) launches internal TPMS sensors with Bluetooth-screenshot_20220129214142.jpg  

Treel (by JK Tyres) launches internal TPMS sensors with Bluetooth-screenshot_20220128174215.jpg  

Treel (by JK Tyres) launches internal TPMS sensors with Bluetooth-screenshot_20220129214218.jpg  

Treel (by JK Tyres) launches internal TPMS sensors with Bluetooth-screenshot_20220129214211.jpg  

sam_machine is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 7th February 2022, 18:21   #18
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Elite i20 : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_machine View Post
Then after searching for long finally installed Jk TPMS sensors on my set of 4 tyres. Got it from my friend at Rs 650 per sensors and fitting was extra. I have mixed reactions on the sensors so far.
# Although it works with the help of an application but readings are not very accurate. I have tested from multiple air pressure filling stations but the readings are +- 2 bar.

# It is very useful incase you loose air pressure below certain set readings. It will give you alarms on your phone immediately. Which is good thing atleast you have time to fix the puncture before it looses full air pressure.

# Fixing the sensors are very easy, any professional tyre shop guy can fix it.

Overall I think it's a good investment of Rs 2600. If anyone want the sensors can share the sales contact number.
The TREEL TPMS by JK Tyres is a very good value addition for the tyres. I've installed the same and am using it for the past 2months/2000kms. No issues till date, my TPMS has supposedly 0 +/- error, seems got accurate good quality sensors @Rs.900/- per TPMS. 5 years' warranty given by the manufacturer is a bonus.

The Creta too has TPMS as OEM but incase of air loss that OEM TPMS of Creta does not reflect which specific tyre is in fault. This TREEL TPMS is a valuable replacement for those Creta owners.

I suppose the TREEL's TPMS by JK Tyres is the biggest make in India brand of TMPS on sale here.

Regards.

Last edited by Sushil Pingua : 7th February 2022 at 18:25. Reason: Foolproofing
Sushil Pingua is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th February 2022, 22:36   #19
BHPian

Quote:

Please do! Looking to buy this for a friend.
gandharjc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th February 2022, 22:56   #20
BHPian

Quote:
If anyone want the sensors can share the sales contact number.
That would be very helpful. Please share. I have been looking out for a cheaper but trustworthy option than the ubiquitous sensairy ones.
Vibhav-Van is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th February 2022, 12:54   #21
BHPian

Re: JK TPMS : Cost-effective, but not very accurate

There is another option of fitting external tpms sensors which require no additional fitting and can be used with existing tyre valves.
The same are available from 300-500 rupees per sensor.
Old 8th February 2022, 13:09   #22
BHPian

Question for those using TPMS, since the valve is metal type does it flex or move around like those standard valves used after its installed ? Or are these more rigid and hence longer lasting theoretically?
Old 8th February 2022, 13:22   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by northstar* View Post
4 sensors will cost half the price of Sensairy makes it a value for money option. The installation cost was Rs. 100 per tyre + wheel balancing and alignment cost Rs. 4200 in total.
Can you please share the contact details of the dealer from where this was purchased.

Quote:

Overall I think it's a good investment of Rs 2600.
Also if you can share your recommendation on tyre center where you got it done in Bangalore.
Old 8th February 2022, 13:41   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishglg View Post
Can you please share the contact details of the dealer from where this was purchased.

Also if you can share your recommendation on tyre center where you got it done in Bangalore.
I have done from my friends tyre shop near Uttarahalli. But you need not worry as its a simple process and any tyre shop can do it.
sam_machine is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th February 2022, 13:48   #25
Tgo
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Questions:

-For these warnings to appear, do you need to fire up the app every time you drive?

-What is the range from the vehicle these sensors transmit to?

-Do they work over bluetooth?
Old 8th February 2022, 13:56   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcj3b View Post
There is another option of fitting external tpms sensors which require no additional fitting and can be used with existing tyre valves.
Yes they are available but it's very prone to thefts. Also very cumbersome to fill air ,every time you have to make sure that you don't loose the sensors. External sensors are okay if you are ready for these kind of hassles.
Old 8th February 2022, 13:58   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcj3b View Post
Aren't the external sensors prone to theft or physical damage? Plus every time the tyre has to be filled, the sensors have to be removed, wouldn't this affect the accuracy?
ghodlur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th February 2022, 14:07   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
Question for those using TPMS, since the valve is metal type does it flex or move around like those standard valves used after its installed ? Or are these more rigid and hence longer lasting theoretically?
Yes it's rigid and gives a solid feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgo View Post
Questions:

-For these warnings to appear, do you need to fire up the app every time you drive?

-What is the range from the vehicle these sensors transmit to?

-Do they work over bluetooth?
The application should be running & connected via bluetooth for the sensors giving you real time readings . Range haven't tested but the phone should be near as its connected via bluetooth.

Last edited by Sheel : 8th February 2022 at 17:14. Reason: Please use the EDIT or QUOTE+ (multi-quote) button instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD! Thanks.
sam_machine is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th February 2022, 14:11   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I have done from my friends tyre shop near Uttarahalli. But you need not worry as its a simple process and any tyre shop can do it.
Yes I get it that its a simple job however generally looking for a decent tyre shop in the South of Bangalore for doing some routine maintenance hence checked. Also if you could share the contact details on the Treel sensor it would be helpful. Thanks.
Old 8th February 2022, 14:51   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishglg View Post
Yes I get it that its a simple job however generally looking for a decent tyre shop in the South of Bangalore for doing some routine maintenance hence checked. Also if you could share the contact details on the Treel sensor it would be helpful. Thanks.
You may contact him on 9310858193
sam_machine is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks