Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th June 2023, 22:15   #121
Senior - BHPian

Re: Treel (by JK Tyres) launches internal TPMS sensors with Bluetooth

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandharjc View Post
If your car is out and about in the sun, you won't have to bother charging it using a cable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuki san View Post
Hi,
If the car is in use daily and parked in the open, then no wires are needed as it has a built in solar battery.
Thank you guys, placed HUD order on Treel website. Let's see how much time they take to deliver.

No email/SMS confirmation received. Their website is poorly designed, it gives an option to log-in but I do not see an option to register.
Old 19th June 2023, 22:07   #122
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuki san View Post
Hi,
If the car is in use daily and parked in the open, then no wires are needed as it has a built in solar battery. However, my car is parked in a closed garage and not used much so I bring the unit into the house and charge it up from my laptop. It charges very fast.
Got my 5 sensors installed from a local J K Tyres dealer for Rs 1250 all inclusive. Only installation was charged as they had enough sensors in stock, obviously the single sensor type. With some difficulty got the app screen to be displayed in Android Auto Head unit courtesy the unofficial apk link displayed here in this forum.
Simultaneously I ordered the Treel HUD from official Treel site and got it delivered. Not being able to sync the HUD with mobile app and hence with sensors. Bluetooth connection failed to connect with HUD. Tried calling Customer care but no one responding. Left Whatsapp message, but no response as yet.
Am I missing a installation trick here or something wrong with the HUD hardware? Those who have the experience of installing the treel HUD, Kindly suggest.
Old 19th June 2023, 22:27   #123
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-g-p View Post
I ordered the Treel HUD from official Treel site and got it delivered.
I also got my Treel HUD delivered today.

Will try to install it tomorrow and update.

In the meantime, as you requested, it will be great if someone can guide.
mukeshgoel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th June 2023, 23:11   #124
BHPian

Quote:
Got my 5 sensors installed from a local J K Tyres dealer for Rs 1250 all inclusive.
Is this price per sensor?
Old 20th June 2023, 08:13   #125
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrioraks View Post
Is this price per sensor?
No, for 5 sensors in total. They were charging me only for the installation@ Rs 250 for each. Sensors were offered free of cost. One sensor was not showing signals during installation and was immediately replaced. At present they are functioning as expected.
While making the initial enquiry they inforned me about a special promotion till 15th June for this free offer. I doubt if it was true or for they had these extra sensors which comes free/ bundled with each J K Tyre.
d-g-p is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th June 2023, 09:06   #126
BHPian

Quote:
No, for 5 sensors in total. They were charging me only for the installation@ Rs 250 for each. Sensors were offered free of cost. One sensor was not showing signals during installation and was immediately replaced. At present they are functioning as expected.
Wow. I was quoted 1250 per sensor including installation in Bangalore by an authorised JK dealer. The posts in this thread indicates there is no standard pricing. Makes me doubt whether I should go and buy it at such an inflated price or keep searching for a better deal.
Old 20th June 2023, 16:37   #127
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrioraks View Post
Wow. I was quoted 1250 per sensor including installation in Bangalore by an authorised JK dealer. The posts in this thread indicates there is no standard pricing. Makes me doubt whether I should go and buy it at such an inflated price or keep searching for a better deal.
I was in the same boat, there are few selling it at lower prices in Bangalore:

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modif...ml#post5546526 (Treel Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Review)
Sandegov is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th June 2023, 19:21   #128
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Those who have the experience of installing the treel HUD, Kindly suggest.
I connected it and it worked after a few trials. It is not paired with mobile Bluetooth. You need to select "Connect" on HUD device and then restart the Treel App. Treel App finds it and pairs it. I think this is how it worked for me.

PS: I clicked pic of HUD before it could sync the temperature of rear right tyre.
Attached Thumbnails
Treel (by JK Tyres) launches internal TPMS sensors with Bluetooth-treel_hud2.jpeg  

Treel (by JK Tyres) launches internal TPMS sensors with Bluetooth-treel1.jpeg  

Old 20th June 2023, 20:11   #129
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshgoel View Post
I connected it and it worked after a few trials. It is not paired with mobile Bluetooth. You need to select "Connect" on HUD device and then restart the Treel App. Treel App finds it and pairs it. I think this is how it worked for me.
Thanks buddy.
I made a call again this morning to Customer care. They explained the procedure. You have to Scan the QR code at the backside of HUD unit from the Treel mobile app. Option to scan in my case was from clicking the "+" sign at Right lower aspect as could be seen in your pics. Then comes the option "add app" at same right lower part of screen. Clicking this leads to Scan option. Scanning the QR code syncs the data between HUD and mobile app and HUD gets activated. We can afix the HUD in dash and wait for sometime.
The device is working fine now for me as well.
d-g-p is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2023, 19:15   #130
BHPian

Re: SensAiry : An app-based TPMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananthponraj View Post
Treel - TPMS app available in Android Auto and Apple Car Play from Feb 27, 2023. Though the UI in Apple Car Play needs improvement. Attaching the pics from Brezza 2019

With the updates to Android Auto this seems to be not the case any more. It has been missing from Android Auto for like the last 3+ months. Still waiting for it to be updated.
Old 23rd July 2023, 19:40   #131
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Tried calling Customer care but no one responding. Left Whatsapp message, but no response as yet.
Am I missing a installation trick here or something wrong with the HUD hardware? Those who have the experience of installing the treel HUD, Kindly suggest.
I had an issue with installation of the HUD where one sensor was not getting detected correctly. I found the WhatsApp and phone support very useful last year. I hope you're calling them during regular business hours
Old 24th July 2023, 00:18   #132
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thugz_doge View Post
Hello,
.... the sensor in left tyre starts showing excess pressure (41+psi) after driving for some time. I understand that air expands while driving but it only happens with the front left tyre.

What were the pressure changes of the other tyres?
What is normal/expected?

Say you start at a cold tyre pressure of 30 psi and temperature of 25 C.
Drive on the highway at around 80 for 1hour. What would be a normal increase in pressure and temperature?
Old 8th August 2023, 13:22   #133

Hello Friends,

Does anyone know where I can find Treel TPMS in Mumbai ?

Thanks in advance.

~Syed
Old 9th August 2023, 14:58   #134
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by contentedbloke View Post
I got this fitted with a JK Tyres dealer in Taramani opposite Apollo Proton (found them through Google).
Just a quick question: Is the TREEL TPMS being sold there as an authorized dealer, or did you purchase it online and have it installed there? Also, does your Innova have alloy or steel wheels?
Old 16th August 2023, 16:26   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by zurura023 View Post
Don’t think I’ll be able to message you yet. It should be fine to share the details in public though. The larger forum from Bombay shall also benefit from that.
Were you able to get the details for the Mumbai dealer? I tried to scan through the thread but could not find any Mumbai dealer details. Tried calling a few good vendors around my location, but none of them keep the product and are not ready to share a tentative price for the product as well.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks