Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th November 2023, 17:55   #166
Senior - BHPian

Re: Treel (by JK Tyres) launches internal TPMS sensors with Bluetooth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshgoel View Post
I connected it and it worked after a few trials. It is not paired with mobile Bluetooth. You need to select "Connect" on HUD device and then restart the Treel App. Treel App finds it and pairs it. I think this is how it worked for me.

PS: I clicked pic of HUD before it could sync the temperature of rear right tyre.
Does the HUD connects to sensors through mobile or directly. I am looking for system which connects directly to sensors irrespective of mobile. Also, is it necessary to create an online account for the device for it to function ? I don't want to do that as don't want to share my data to them.
Old 28th November 2023, 13:01   #167
BHPian

Re: Treel (by JK Tyres) launches internal TPMS sensors with Bluetooth

In spite of many positive reviews about Kunal Relan on the forum, my purchase experience did not go well. I ordered a set of 4 Treel TPMS sensors for alloy wheels. In spite of confirming my requirement for rubber nozzles, he has sent me 2 steel nozzle sensors and 2 rubber nozzle sensors. Reached out to him and he said he will send 2 additional rubber nozzles. After almost 10 days of my first order, I received 2 rubber vales but they nowhere look like the original ones. Seems to be not original and also the washers for fixing the screws are missing. I need to now purchase it from the local market.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks