Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd June 2009, 19:01   #481
BHPian

Sir, mechanically the car is sorted out say 90%. The idling problem has been sorted out thanks to the new air flow meter, because of which the car is performing to its full potential as well. Im on a mission to just have the car in perfect stock condition before really starting up with the mods. The only upgrade we can look forward to soon is a new paintjob as the current one is rubbish. More than happy with the new stance of the car, and its been turning heads ever since i got it. Surprisingly the ride quality has become better as well. Cheers
Old 22nd June 2009, 21:24   #482
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abix View Post
Sir, mechanically the car is sorted out say 90%. The idling problem has been sorted out thanks to the new air flow meter, because of which the car is performing to its full potential as well. Im on a mission to just have the car in perfect stock condition before really starting up with the mods. The only upgrade we can look forward to soon is a new paintjob as the current one is rubbish. More than happy with the new stance of the car, and its been turning heads ever since i got it. Surprisingly the ride quality has become better as well. Cheers

Nice to see that your car is running well, seems to have gotten into the "right hands"

As for the paint, what colour ? Same as what you got right now or different ??

Cheers
Old 22nd June 2009, 23:21   #483
BHPian

Thank you sir, the paint will most certainly be a different colour, and will make sure its done properly this time. Have taken a few more pics of the new air con unit and a video of the exhaust, will post it soon.
Old 23rd June 2009, 15:42   #484
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thank you sir, the paint will most certainly be a different colour, and will make sure its done properly this time. Have taken a few more pics of the new air con unit and a video of the exhaust, will post it soon.

Looking forward to the new pics & the video of the exhaust note !!

Cheers
Old 26th October 2010, 07:19   #485

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I had a query for the owners of the E36. What should one look out for while looking for a second hand E36? Please list down all the things that are important. Also, Is the 316 in stock for powerful enough? Is the 318 with a manual a better buy??
Old 26th October 2010, 18:08   #486
Senior - BHPian

Look for later model 318 with the twin cam engine.
Old 26th October 2010, 18:12   #487

Thanks. I am looking at a daily driver perspective. not a performance car. Also, what mainly goes wrong in these? What components should I precheck?
Old 15th April 2011, 17:17   #488
BHPian

Re: My project E36!

Quote:
Do you still have the car? Would love to see some pics of the new paint job!
Old 16th April 2011, 23:29   #489
Senior - BHPian

He sold the E36 and now drives a E39 530i with some nice 18" rims.
Old 14th August 2017, 15:26   #490
BHPian

Quote:
Hello all! Well, after some tedious search, ive finally managed to lay my hands on a 94 E36. Its a 316 with an automatic transmission and comes stock with 100 bhp. The reason i chose this car was because as advised by Arush (Autopsyche), the car has tremendous modification possibility, both performance and looks wise! I also bought the car because i needed something, which after some serious mods could provide more power than my Evilution! I know its a lot of work, paintjob and body work wise, but im sure you all can see the diamond in the rough! Cheers!

Attachment 11952

Attachment 11953

Attachment 11954

Your car should be OBD1 since it is a 94 model e36. Can you suggest me a good obd scanner for the same ? I have been searching for it for quite some time. Currently I am planning to go for the Carsoft 6.5. If you have any information on it , kindly help.
JozfGT is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks