Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2010, 22:47   #316
Senior - BHPian

Was at pump getting fuel refill in my Kinetic ZX when I hear a "ROAR" & before I see the car I note its exhaust pipe. Bloody hell that must be about 3" pipe looking out from under an OHC. Next second my eyes search for TBHP sticker (It has become a second habit when I see/note a good car) & there it was just at the bottom of rear windshield. The biker guy, behind me, honks to remind me to come back on earth. OHC roars again & is next one getting refill. I drive over to the driver's side & introduce myself. Jitu (as I know him now) smiles, shakes my hand & steals a glance at the laptop on his passenger seat with lot many graphs runnning on screen. I feel like intruding, so I excuse myself & zoom away. I wish we could have sat over a cup of coffee, but was busy servicing my M800 & was actually on my way getting some spares.
As I write this I can still hear that exhaust echoing in my head & I just smile.
Thanks TBHP.

Jitu that's a nasty sounding OHC you have there.

Raab Rakha - Sonu
Old 15th November 2010, 19:44   #317
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariesonu View Post
I wish we could have sat over a cup of coffee, but was busy servicing my M800 & was actually on my way getting some spares.
And with that, you missed an opportunity to ride shotgun in the fastest, scariest OHC out there. Next time, just ask. I'm sure Jitu will be more than happy to give you the scare...err, ride in his widow-maker

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks