Team-BHP - Product Review: Pete's Digital Diesel Tuning Box
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Product Review: Pete's Digital Diesel Tuning Box (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/6623-product-review-petes-digital-diesel-tuning-box-10.html)

Thanks Rtech.

This isgood to hear...

petes box for the innova has finally come out. im gonna get it next weekend.:Cheering:

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 580278)
petes box for the innova has finally come out. im gonna get it next weekend.:Cheering:

Oh yes.. Its launched.. I got a sms from friend who sells pete's performance products in ahmedabad.

Hey akshay, Waiting for pics and review after that may i will get one too.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen_Power (Post 580341)
Oh yes.. Its launched.. I got a sms from friend who sells pete's performance products in ahmedabad.

Hey akshay, Waiting for pics and review after that may i will get one too.:)

ur gonna have to wait till at least the 12th for me to get it and check figures.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 580346)
ur gonna have to wait till at least the 12th for me to get it and check figures.

Will Definately wait..Thanks..

Has anyone tried this, or would it work with the Mitsubishi Pajero?
The Pajero could do with a power boost!

No pajero wont work(the old one) since its not a CRDi.

Hi Turboindia,

Why don’t you put up a table for pete’s box available for different vehicles and their prices in a separate thread which should only be edited or added by you if there is any changes in prices.

You can also mention number of stages involved in petes and their cost.

In this way people don't have to go through this long thread nor they have to PM you nor search for threads.

You can also include the dealers name, address and their mobile number of different states who sell your product and discount if any for a temp-bhpian?

I heard that team-bhp doesn’t support for marketing products but pete’s is now such a common product that most of them will like to install it in their car.

I guess this should help lot of people here and reduce the number of posts.

Raj,
it's all there on their website.

What's the point in duplicaing the data here?

I see so many queries from team-bhpians about petes even if websites are provided.

I was not able to find the prices for each vehicles in their websites petes.in. if it is provided let me know.

I just wanted them to place a report so that any queries regarding petes we can directly refer to that link in future and they can also add a discount field for team-bhpians if any.

got it on my innova. check the review -
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/access...een-storm.html

Hi there. Anyone tried Pete's on Verna VGT. Please, share your info. The website mentioned stats on power and torque- but in real life how it translates? and how much will have to shell out for it? Any issues for transmission / suspension in case of Pete's for Verna VGT.

Just fitted a Petes tuning box on my Swift vdi - install was 5 mins (guess i could have done it myself) - 28K @ Bangalore hot track peter recommended - every thing appears normal as of now (slight change in sound ) and couldnt test it in the Blr traffic , driving back 2mmrw in the morning to Chennai from Bangalore - will post once i get there -

Probably a loose connection , once the kit was fitted the dashboard came one with the engine ajar sign .opened the bonnet and shook the cables and it was gone -

Friend of mine drove the car around ulsoor lake , @ 2030 hours @ 40 :Frustrati:Frustrati:

Waiting to hit hosur road early tommorw

Quote:

Originally Posted by brraj (Post 584287)
Hi Turboindia,

Why don’t you put up a table for pete’s box available for different vehicles and their prices in a separate thread which should only be edited or added by you if there is any changes in prices.

You can also mention number of stages involved in petes and their cost.

In this way people don't have to go through this long thread nor they have to PM you nor search for threads.

You can also include the dealers name, address and their mobile number of different states who sell your product and discount if any for a temp-bhpian?

I heard that team-bhp doesn’t support for marketing products but pete’s is now such a common product that most of them will like to install it in their car.

I guess this should help lot of people here and reduce the number of posts.

agree: . Regarding the stages part, it would be useful if turboindia explains each stages and modifications to be made to use the other stages to full extent. Like , i heard that for the 2nd stage to work nicely , we need to install K&N air filter and have good tyres etc. (just a guess).

I asked turboindia about this and here are the brief explanation to the different stages

Quote:

There are 4 stages on every Pete's Tuning Box. There are different ways of adjusting but basically 4 steps.

The normal setting is what the box comes in. You can reduce power one step and increase power 2 steps.

From our experience the NORMAL setting in which the box comes with is the BEST setting for both power and fuel efficiency together.

For the plus 1 setting to work properly you will definitely need a universal filter and the filter will have to be clean.

The Plus 2 setting will not work well on most cars and will over smoke but will give you a slightly better high end.