Team-BHP - Product Review: Pete's Digital Diesel Tuning Box
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Product Review: Pete's Digital Diesel Tuning Box (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/6623-product-review-petes-digital-diesel-tuning-box-8.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 449577)
I suspect we will soon. This fellow who deals in fitness equipment...

oye eedyut, a fellow dealing in fitness equipment would use a cycle :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 449592)
they have an ecu remap for some cars.

I think kumar_ranjan was asking about bolt on options for petrol, afaik no remaps for swift p.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kartikkumar (Post 450219)
I want to. It costs a bit and after shelling out a fair bit for the car itself, alloys and ICE, me thinks the bank account is going to be crying out for some relief. But watch this space in a 2-3 months and things should be different.

I know what you mean... originally when we had planned to buy the car(many moons ago :mad:) the 4.95k on the petrol meant accesorizing spree. Diesel means no ice and maybe no upsize+alloys (tyredealer, care to sponsor?) *sniff* sniff*

What colour you getting KK ? White is next to impossible, I like the new copper, sort of bling !

Pete, any discount for the earlybirds ?? heh

Quote:

Originally Posted by s0uljah (Post 450866)
What colour you getting KK ? White is next to impossible, I like the new copper, sort of bling !

Pete, any discount for the earlybirds ?? heh

Actually white was easier to get in my case, but I really want the silver. I can't look beyond silver for my cars, though black would be ideal if not for the maintenance issues. Will post pics once I get the car and have the ICE install complete.

And Pete...would love to know if there are any earlybird offers. 4 installments perhaps? :)

How much Kms should a Diesel Swift should have done before its Pete's Tuning box is installed ?

i heard that pete's launched tuning box for innova for 46000rs and 20% increase in power ...is that true and worth of money?

Quote:

Originally Posted by austere_sly (Post 453487)
How much Kms should a Diesel Swift should have done before its Pete's Tuning box is installed ?

You can ix it from Day 1 but then you would not know the difference you have got so we usually do it after the first service(1000KM) for most. Ofcourse a lot of our customers could not wait that long so they got it fixed at the start itself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by neo_trace (Post 523340)
i heard that pete's launched tuning box for innova for 46000rs and 20% increase in power ...is that true and worth of money?

Sorry that is not the truth. We are launching the Innova box but we have still not finalised the price since we have not yet got the boxes. In any case it would not be so steep to buy.

Rgds

Can we remap some petrol cars too? if yes, which ones? Box for petrol too?

I want some lower end driveability in my Civic, any ideas??please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by alankarm@sancha (Post 563120)
Can we remap some petrol cars too? if yes, which ones? Box for petrol too?

I want some lower end driveability in my Civic, any ideas??please:

Sorry we dont do anything on the Civic as of now.

is there currently or are you ,working on a BOX for the new scorpio CRDe???

Quote:

Originally Posted by badboyscad (Post 563551)
is there currently or are you ,working on a BOX for the new scorpio CRDe???

We dont and wont have a box for the Scorpio. Sorry.

Is there any plans for the box for Optra Magnum Diesel. Any approx dates?

Best regards
Deepu

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepug (Post 563634)
Is there any plans for the box for Optra Magnum Diesel. Any approx dates?

Yup the box for the Magnum is in testing phase, will be out soon as per what Peter told me last when i spoke to him.

A Pete'd Optra Magnum Diesel would be an awesome car to drive around! Plenty of torque accompanied by a Turbo.. whooooooosh!

cya
A

Hi dude,
how much would the Petes box for the Optra Diesel cost? ALso what kind of suspension upgrades can be done in order to make the cornering a little better? How much do you think one has to spend to make the Magnum a killer handler?

Quote:

how much would the Petes box for the Optra Diesel cost? ALso what kind of suspension upgrades can be done in order to make the cornering a little better? How much do you think one has to spend to make the Magnum a killer handler?
Around 33k or so, i am not sure but my estimation, but totally worth it IMHO.

To make Optra a better handler but not at the cost of the ride add a Front Strut Bar, put 215/50/15 rubber and it will handle much better. Still want more then go for Konis or pedders.