Team-BHP - Product Review: Pete's Digital Diesel Tuning Box
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Product Review: Pete's Digital Diesel Tuning Box (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/6623-product-review-petes-digital-diesel-tuning-box-6.html)

hey! pete,
can i fit this box on my indigo tdi , as it has a turbo and a 32 bit ecu. whats the cost like for an indigo?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Light
hey! pete,
can i fit this box on my indigo tdi , as it has a turbo and a 32 bit ecu. whats the cost like for an indigo?

Sorry we dont have a kit for the TATA cars,

Hey Peter,
I have not seen or heard about the box for fiesta 1.4TDCi. Is it under test? Could you please throw more light? Thanks.

Suhas

Guys, please PM queries like this to Pete directly. He has already answered most of them repeatedly in this thread or others.

my skoda is fitted with petes tuning box and carbonio air intake.In my odo's it show 5.2 that means if the car runs 100kms the diesel consumption is only 5.2 liters.It is a decent mileage for me.and in the city run it shows around 6 to 7.5 it varies.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shivasuma
Hey Peter,
I have not seen or heard about the box for fiesta 1.4TDCi. Is it under test? Could you please throw more light? Thanks.

Suhas

yes Petes have tuning box ford fiesta.

jerish, heard Verna with Pete's is out! Some enlightening pls. Heard it does 0-100 in 9sec !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas
jerish, heard Verna with Pete's is out! Some enlightening pls. Heard it does 0-100 in 9sec !!!

Jk,

Check it Here..

Cheers,
Mugen.

Spoke to Pete today, and it seems the Verna will wheelspin into 2nd even on somewhere between 1/2 and 3/4 throttle, with the box on only the intial setting.

could you pls give me details of your delhi dealer........i need 2 have my octavia perked up..Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricky_63 (Post 346454)
could you pls give me details of your delhi dealer........i need 2 have my octavia perked up..Cheers

Our dealer in Delhi is Arush (Autopsyche). You can contact him at +919810518681. For any further clarifications you can feel free to contact us @ 9895088444 or call us TOLLFREE @ 1800 425 8844

I want to know the status of your Toyota innova box,it is on your website and says its available for order!

I even e-mailed and i got a reply saying that there was no performance products for the Innova!!

Since i did not get any more information despite one more mail i thought i will ask you here.

How do i buy one?Or if not in the market when might you release it?

Kindly clarify for iam an intrested party.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert fox (Post 355709)
I want to know the status of your Toyota innova box,it is on your website and says its available for order!

I even e-mailed and i got a reply saying that there was no performance products for the Innova!!

Since i did not get any more information despite one more mail i thought i will ask you here.

How do i buy one?Or if not in the market when might you release it?

Kindly clarify for iam an intrested party.

Sorry we wont be getting the Innova box right now. Will let you know as soon as we have it. Oh and we have not received your 2nd mail.

Rdgs

Thanks for your time and reply,i am looking forward to a quick launch of the same.

Errrrr.....how do you know on which name i sent the query??hence how can you say i did not send the second one!!!!!!!

Oh that is real simple. In the last month we have received only 7 enquiries for the Innova Box and all were different people.

Will defenitely keep you posted.

Rgds