Team-BHP - Product Review: Pete's Digital Diesel Tuning Box
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Product Review: Pete's Digital Diesel Tuning Box (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/6623-product-review-petes-digital-diesel-tuning-box-7.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by turboindia (Post 356971)
Oh that is real simple. In the last month we have received only 7 enquiries for the Innova Box and all were different people.

Will defenitely keep you posted.

Rgds

O.k,and sorry for bothering you.I will wait for THAT posting....It will be a happy day for me :-).

what is the performance increase in the Laura ..... ?

Pete,

Is there a remap for ikon 1.6?
if yes then what is the price and the power increase.

Cheers,

Quote:

Originally Posted by brraj (Post 360117)
Pete,

Is there a remap for ikon 1.6?
if yes then what is the price and the power increase.

Cheers,

I am sorry no we dont

Quote:

Originally Posted by karan561 (Post 357082)
what is the performance increase in the Laura ..... ?

With the tuning box - 130 BHP and 295NM and with a remap 145BHP and 310NM. Need more detail please feel free to PM me or call 1800 425 8844. Or our helpline 9895088444

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeetu4444 (Post 362608)
is there petes for verna crdi ?

Yes these are available and will give you 130 BHP with around 275Nm of torque.

wow, Rtech, more than Petes Box, i think your review with amazing photos was simply amazing. You review was of plain simple words, which any one could easily understand. I too was looking for something for my octavia, and you in this thread have given me a clear idea of the box. thanks buddy. looking forward to more such class reviews from you.

May be silly question but will putting the tuning box void the warranty?

Second Silly Q: If it improves Torque/power/FE why manufacturers themselves not giving these?

ThirdQ: What about Swift DDi?

Quote:

May be silly question but will putting the tuning box void the warranty?
Maybe depends from Manufacturer. You can remove it before taking it for service and its doesnot come in the Scan.

Quote:

Second Silly Q: If it improves Torque/power/FE why manufacturers themselves not giving these?
This has been greatly discussed before in many threads.

Quote:

ThirdQ: What about Swift DDi?
90bhp and 215 NM :Cheering:

Can you please let me know if Pete Box are only for Diesel engines and can it be used for petrol if not then is there any similar product for petrol engine. Please excuse me for my little knowledge about this product.

So does the forum have any PETEfied swifts currently :)

I suspect we will soon. This fellow who deals in fitness equipment...

Can we have something for the DICOR please....

Godfather

Quote:

Originally Posted by kumar_ranjan (Post 445630)
Can you please let me know if Pete Box are only for Diesel engines and can it be used for petrol if not then is there any similar product for petrol engine. Please excuse me for my little knowledge about this product.

they have an ecu remap for some cars.

Quote:

Originally Posted by s0uljah (Post 449545)
So does the forum have any PETEfied swifts currently :)

I want to. Two things stop me:

1. I haven't got my Swift D yet, which should change next week. Even after I take delivery, I think I want to run a 1000 kms before I PETEfy it. Let the engine settle down and the run-in be done on stock is my view. :)
2. It costs a bit and after shelling out a fair bit for the car itself, alloys and ICE, me thinks the bank account is going to be crying out for some relief.

But watch this space in a 2-3 months and things should be different.

Cheers!
K