Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd December 2009, 15:03   #106
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevelle View Post
as a prospective Viper's FFE future out-of-city customer, I am very keenly following up this thread. I hope both the parties solve the problem amicably so as to make it easier for future customers.

Not that the positive experience from fellow members don't count, but negative reviews have more effect mentally on us rather than positive one's. And negative reviews turned into positive ones are like icing on the cake.

Hope a solution is worked out by both the parties and the best way would be to sit and talk.

just my 2 cents.
Hello, Please dont be put off by my experience. you should learn from it. From my mistakes / Viper Mistakes. I am sure you can trade wth VIPER but may be not over look a few things like I did .

To Summarize

My Faults

1. Ordering from Mumbai, when plenty tuners in Chennai ( I have already given my reason : Shoe string budget of mine and dream to have FFE for 7 months )

2. Not discussing heat resistant coat, sound of FFE. Checking difference between a centre exhaust muffler and expansion chamber. I asked for an expansion chamber ( hoping it would look like automechs and I got a normal centre muffler ( looks like my OEM, not sure if thats how they are
supposed to be))

3. Not having some extra funds, just in case things go wrong.

4. Not taking VIPERs Calls and insisting on email communications only

5. Cutting the headers , although it was a simple 2 min job to cut the headers at one point, slide them in and weld it back !

VIPER's fault

1. Promising a one week delivery and taking 22 days to deliver.

2. Contradicting statements on the progress

3. Not double checking the FFE for faults ( strictly in my opinion )

4. Offering to make good for my loss and when I quote any of the 3 options to make good for my loss, not responding !

5. A lot of you are asking me to talk/negotiate, I am still open, while he has closed this !

6. Not understanding a customer, when he writes about the problems and rubbishing off the customers claims initally .

Ps. Not sure if I should mention this, but there was an abusive message on this threadt posted by VIPER throug AKSHAY. I had to report it to MOD's who edited out the word.

I am only saying this because I have never used any abusive language. People who know me, would vouch for this !

Well, to all the those of you who advised me , I would like to say, I learnt my lesson the hard way on various things.

For the critics, well I dont know what to say ! I still feel I have received a sub-standard product and all this is because of a mis-communication between AFZAL and VIPER. Somewhere the testing of end product has been neglected and now it is too late for either one them to admit this !

I rest now !

Last edited by Rehaan : 4th December 2009 at 03:35. Reason: Info in your "ps" corrected so as not so spread incorrect information. Thanks.
Old 2nd December 2009, 15:25   #107
BHPian

boss get your facts straight about not picking up phone calls is the ultimate insult for anyone and i would not take it lightly, i fully sympathise with viper. Then rest of all is washing dirty linen in public and once you do that then logic and practical sense is lost to emotions. So please grow up and just sort it out like mature adults.
Old 2nd December 2009, 15:33   #108
Senior - BHPian

Alls well that ends well! Hope youll atleast talk once and shake hands.
Old 2nd December 2009, 15:36   #109
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkhatau View Post
boss get your facts straight about not picking up phone calls is the ultimate insult for anyone and i would not take it lightly, i fully sympathise with viper. Then rest of all is washing dirty linen in public and once you do that then logic and practical sense is lost to emotions. So please grow up and just sort it out like mature adults.

Dont you think you are passing judgement now? he had some inabilities to take phone calls and was responding to emails right? so where is your problem? you can fully sympathise with some one who we all know is not doing this for the first time. Isn't this forum all about sharing experiences and learning, if this was "washing dirty lenin" it would have been locked the way other threads were locked.

PS: Please do suggest a more grown up and matured way of handling this whole thing.

Pramod
Old 2nd December 2009, 15:46   #110
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
Dont you think you are passing judgement now? he had some inabilities to take phone calls and was responding to emails right? so where is your problem? you can fully sympathise with some one who we all know is not doing this for the first time. Isn't this forum all about sharing experiences and learning, if this was "washing dirty lenin" it would have been locked the way other threads were locked.

PS: Please do suggest a more grown up and matured way of handling this whole thing.

Pramod
MODS. It seems matter is rested. Please close this thread, lest more people want to wash their dirty linen.
Old 2nd December 2009, 15:59   #111
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby05 View Post
MODS. It seems matter is rested. Please close this thread, lest more people want to wash their dirty linen.
There is no reason this thread should be closed until a compromise is reached or vdiatech gives up & requests for the thread to be closed.
Old 2nd December 2009, 16:04   #112
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
There is no reason this thread should be closed until a compromise is reached or vdiatech gives up & requests for the thread to be closed.
I only suggested since vdiatech himself said "I rest now"
Old 2nd December 2009, 16:12   #113
BHPian

sorry

Guys! I can't believe that this thread is still going strong on the forum! Can the blame game be outside the forum please? These kinds of threads are not going to go anywhere! None of us can or should be taking decisions on who is right and who is wrong! It is up to you guys and the law to take care of it. So can we put an end to it here?

Thanks,
Tejas

PS: Mods, I am sorry but you guys should make sure that these kinds of personal attacks should be prohibited here.
Old 2nd December 2009, 16:16   #114
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby05 View Post
I only suggested since vdiatech himself said "I rest now"
Sorry, "I rest now" was for the personal friends of Jignesh. The friends who are biased and fail to understand a customers plea/plight ( although I have mentioned this too many a times!)

From now , please refer to post 106 of this thread. I summarised and said I rest,because I have nothing more to say !

Jignesh has been kind enough to say sorry 'if' the piece was faulty. I am happy there !

I would only request the mods to close, if a small refund is given or a new header without any leaks and which would sit in without touching the AC PIPES is sent (which will not happen as Jignesh has decided long ago not to respond to me) !

Last edited by vdiatech : 2nd December 2009 at 16:22.
Old 2nd December 2009, 16:36   #115
BANNED

Maruthi, what will you achieve with a 'small' refund?
how small is small? Re 1, Rs 10, 100, 1000, how small? if I were you, I would expect either the entire money back or a replacement, not some token amount for my mental trauma. please be very specific about your expectations and spell them out.

if you want to come across as the bigger man in this [or any other] debate, you should simply present facts to the best of your ability and leave people to make their own conclusions instead of presenting your own [eg. (which will not happen as Jignesh has decided long ago not to respond to me)]. doing so will make people think that you are pushing a personal vendetta and are not really interested in a solution.

no matter which way you slice it, you will have to incur additional expenditure. as they say, you've lost a kingdom for the want of a nail. however this story ends, try to deal with people closer to home from now on.

Last edited by blacmagic : 2nd December 2009 at 16:39.
Old 2nd December 2009, 16:45   #116
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacmagic View Post
Maruthi, what will you achieve with a 'small' refund?
how small is small? Re 1, Rs 10, 100, 1000, how small? if I were you, I would expect either the entire money back or a replacement.
if you want to come across as the bigger man in this [or any other] debate, you should simply present facts to the best of your ability and leave people to make their own conclusions instead of presenting your own [eg. (which will not happen as Jignesh has decided long ago not to respond to me)].

no matter which way you slice it, you will have to incur additional expenditure. as they say, you've lost a kingdom for the want of a nail. however this story ends, try to deal with people closer to home from now on.
Hello, thanks for your kind message. yes, I have incurred additional expense and I have already made an offer to Jignesh about a small part re-fund to cover the excess I have spent already to cover the mfr defects and would have to spend to re-route AC PIPING etc or a new header .

May be small when compared the mfr cost of the VIEPR/FFE vs Billed amount ?

Also, I did not conclude that Jignesh has closed, he has said so himself through Akshay in this thread and also in an email to me.

Thanks

Last edited by vdiatech : 2nd December 2009 at 16:47.
Old 2nd December 2009, 16:50   #117
BHPian

Dear Vdiatech.

Professionally speaking, you could have asked for a resolution as its supposed to be asked.

Additionally please count your blessings. Had it been me in Viper's situation, I would have sued for defamation/publicly denouncing quality of goods & services.

Also let the forum know, that if someone does not agree with you is she/he Viper's friend as you have claimed ? and are we all biased ?

I am not taking sides here, however if you go and defame someone in such a manner that you do not let him make amends to his mistakes but keep on battering his image and his name all over the public domain and again coerce him to give you a discount or pacify you with money.

Is this correct ? You publicly acknowledge not taking his calls, even Nokia messed up by giving me a defective E90 - a 36000/- piece, do i end up on team bhp bashing the hell out of Nokia ?

No I go to their service center, they replace the product under warranty and charge me limited amount as against the original cost of what the repairs should have cost (1/3rd) of repair costs. Again I have not gone to a "2 minute" repair person and got the damage repaired, again a mobile phone is something one in my situation and position cannot do without, not only do i give the phone for a 3 day repair job, but i also buy a stand alone new nokia phone to get my work by for the 3 days.

Again vdiatech, people who do not agree with you are the ones who do not agree with your sense of justice and retribution.

If someone disagrees with you he or she is not necessarily agreeing or "is necessarily" Jignesh's friend.

Get real pal, things will sort out themselves once you start seeing things objectively rather than imagining that people have ulterior motives.

Again, the worst kind of grievance management you could do is against a banned member. The one who cannot speak for himself.
Old 2nd December 2009, 16:54   #118
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjgm View Post
Dear Vdiatech.

Professionally speaking, you could have asked for a resolution as its supposed to be asked.
Doesnt asking through email not count ? I came to the forum only when such requests were ignored.

Thanks

Last edited by vdiatech : 2nd December 2009 at 16:55.
Old 2nd December 2009, 16:56   #119
BHPian

I agree! I've been meaning to post about this so called "personal friends of Viper, mouthpieces etc." stuff being posted. We are friends only because we've had a pleasant experience in dealing with him. It is not like he pays us or gives us discounts in purchases to be his 'friend'!
Old 2nd December 2009, 16:58   #120
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_maassk View Post
I agree! I've been meaning to post about this so called "personal friends of Viper, mouthpieces etc." stuff being posted. We are friends only because we've had a pleasant experience in dealing with him. It is not like he pays us or gives us discounts in purchases to be his 'friend'!
oh did i mean you ? sorry if you thought so ! really my sincere apology here mask
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks