Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2012, 12:04   #181
BHPian

Re: Swift Custom Modz

oops, my bad! And thanks for the compliment on my garage. I have still got all these (in fact the Merc's recently acquired). Advantages of living in Dubai Naveen. Could you please PM your contact details just in case?
Old 22nd September 2012, 12:11   #182
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Came across this pic now! That grill screams "kit up" all the way! Not to my liking! Do you have the side pics? Would have loved to see the custom painting though!
Don't have any side pics right now, but I can tell you that the design you see at the side is custom stickerwork and is NOT a paintjob.
Speed.Demon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2012, 12:26   #183
BHPian

That's some solid pricing you have got. Where did you buy this in Dubai? And you should ideally have got the HIDs too from there I guess. Comes cheap compared to INR! [/quote]

Hmmm, are you sure? Man I am all smiles now. I thought I blew a lot for less. I got these stuff in the Deira Auto market. Let me know if you want the company's details and I shall only be glad to pm it across. As for the HID's, like I said, the seller was honest in telling me that he's got all Chinese stuff (most of these were labelled under popular brands)and I could do better if I got the originals. Thus I am scouting for some originals now.

Cheers
Champion
Champion is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2012, 12:53   #184
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion View Post

Hmmm, are you sure? Man I am all smiles now. I thought I blew a lot for less. I got these stuff in the Deira Auto market. Let me know if you want the company's details and I shall only be glad to pm it across.
Obviously. That's one super deal. Remember you got Projectors, LED tail lights, fog lights and spoiler for around 21k right? I paid 22k for projectors and HID's alone . Moreover most of accessories shops stopped importing light accessories due to high duties. This was as per my local accessories shop.

PS - Will PM my contact details.
Old 22nd September 2012, 23:22   #185
BHPian

Quote:

Let me know if you want the company's details and I shall only be glad to pm it across.
Hey there Champion!

You have got an incredible deal for those accessories! Can you please PM me the details of the shop? I too want those projectors and tails but good quality ones are no longer available in B'lore AFAIK (The one's who have it, are charging a bomb for it). Does he ship to India?
Old 25th September 2012, 14:29   #186
BHPian

Hi 97 Octane, I don't think this person ships these parts to India. Moreover, customs duty would be applicable in such a case, AFAIK. It would be a deal if you can get it through somebody here and then ask them to bring it with them. That way they wouldn't be charged since it would not be for commercial use. Let me know if that would work out for you and I shall PM the details of the seller thereafter.

Cheers
Champ

Btw, I am thinking twice about installing the Angel eyes now. You might want to watch out on the classifields section in case it pops up!!!
Old 25th September 2012, 18:19   #187
BHPian

If you are selling those lights, do let me know. Any particular reason you're having second thoughts?
Old 25th September 2012, 20:54   #188
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
...I got these stuff in the Deira Auto market. Let me know if you want the company's details and I shall only be glad to pm it across. As for the HID's, like I said, the seller was honest in telling me that he's got all Chinese stuff and I could do better if I got the originals. Thus I am scouting for some originals now...
Please do PM me the shop details. Is this auto market like a chain of auto accessory shops [Like GP road in Chennai / JC Road in Bangalore] ?

And if you are looking for original HIDs, I guess you should get it from Dubai itself. Prices will be much lesser.
Old 26th September 2012, 11:29   #189
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97_Octane View Post

If you are selling those lights, do let me know. Any particular reason you're having second thoughts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Please do PM me the shop details. Is this auto market like a chain of auto accessory shops [Like GP road in Chennai / JC Road in Bangalore] ?

And if you are looking for original HIDs, I guess you should get it from Dubai itself. Prices will be much lesser.
97_Octane: The reason I am having second thoughts on the Angel Eyes is because I have read on naveen's post that the low beam isn't as effective as traditional head lamps. Though the high beam does make up more than necessary, my driving would revolve around more utilization of the low beam. In which case, I would not want to be left stranded. Style is cool, but safety is of prime importance. No compromises there. And finally it will depend on the feedback I get from naveen once I have spoken to him, regarding the installation.

swiftnfurious: You could say that the Deira Auto market is on lines with GP Road / JC Road. This market, however, has a more wider variety of accessories spread over genuine, non-genuine and not-so-non-genuine products. In Sharjah, on the BMW road you would find a bigger market but the chances of guys ripping your hard earned money is higher.

I haven't got the bill in my office now. Shall PM the details once I get back home.

Cheers
Champ
Champion is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2013, 14:15   #190
BHPian

Hello naveen, just stumbled across your thread. Great swift you've done up there, subtle mods, no extreme stuff like scissor doors, over bright paintjobs and whatnot.

Is sunfilm permitted there at bangalore? Here in mumbai its been banned by RTO citing security reasons
luckily the campaign against sunfilms seems to have sort of died down now.

I feel bad about the wheel arch dent too. My bro's fabia got a similar dent when some nutty female on an activa crashed into his car. Luckily, a couple of days at SASS, and it was perfect again. No idea about what technique they used to remove the dent though.

I notice your signature says that your swift is replaced by an EcoSport. Worthy upgrade from a car that's achieved a legendary status in India. I hope you got a good price for your white beauty.

Cheers,
Drive Safe
Old 23rd December 2013, 18:17   #191
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonXRi94 View Post
Hello naveen, just stumbled across your thread. Great swift you've done up there, subtle mods, no extreme stuff like scissor doors, over bright paintjobs and whatnot.

Is sunfilm permitted there at bangalore? Here in mumbai its been banned by
I notice your signature says that your swift is replaced by an EcoSport. Worthy upgrade from a car that's achieved a legendary status in India. I hope you got a good price for your white beauty.

Cheers,
Drive Safe
Thanks for your comments. Yes, it's now replaced. Sold 6 months back and the price was good for the swift. BTW, am from Cochin and sun films are totally banned here.
Old 31st December 2013, 10:03   #192
Max
BHPian

yesterday I saw swift with complete beige interiors. By complete I mean, from dashboard to roof top, seats, mats, panels, everything was beige. There was wooden job at the ICE as well. When I asked the owner he said he got it done from maruti dealer at the time of delivery for about 35k-45k. The dashboard and side panels was painted with beige color. Car looked awesome and specious and dream come true for beige interior lovers.

Sorry, couldn't click the pics :(

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks