Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2010, 10:02   #61
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion View Post
Those pictures are a treat to the eye naveen.raju! Keep them coming. I liked your angel eyes. And I can see two similarities between your Swift and mine - both of them run on 205's and both their numbers are similar (mine is 7500!). After having viewed those lovely tail lights, I am addicted to finding them so that I can install it when I am down this January. I'll let you know if I do manage to find it here in Dubai.

Cheers
Champion!
Thanks Mate. Let me know the details of the Tails. I'm interested.
Old 23rd August 2010, 11:09   #62
BHPian

Eureka!!!

Hi naveen.raju, I found these ones on a Swift here in Dubai. I followed the guy all the way (thankfully it wasn't an Arab lady) and when enquired the where-abouts of this tail lamp assembly, he said "Sharjah somewhere". Hmmm, I've my doubts if the car was even his with the way he was responding. Btw, hows it?

Note: Most Swifts out here are driven by the Arab ladies and when you see one around with dark tints, be sure not to mess with it. This one was similar but I kind of waited until the person came out of the car before approaching it .

Cheers
Champion
Attached Thumbnails
Swift Custom Modz-swift-new-lamps.jpg  

Old 7th September 2010, 14:18   #63
Distinguished - BHPian

Some pics taken during the weekend drive.
Attached Thumbnails
Swift Custom Modz-p1030756.jpg  

Swift Custom Modz-p1030757.jpg  

Swift Custom Modz-p1030758.jpg  

Swift Custom Modz-p1030759.jpg  

Swift Custom Modz-p1030760.jpg  

Swift Custom Modz-p1030762.jpg  

Swift Custom Modz-p1030763.jpg  

Old 9th September 2010, 19:27   #64

hi Naveen i liked your Headlamps your car looks great! I want to install these lamps in my Swift VDi but i am not able to find it in mumbai so can u help ! and please let me know how much did it cat you.
Old 10th September 2010, 09:57   #65
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by insane11 View Post
hi Naveen i liked your Headlamps your car looks great! I want to install these lamps in my Swift VDi but i am not able to find it in mumbai so can u help ! and please let me know how much did it cat you.
Thanks for your comments. I got these for 13k from Cochin and it's been almost an year now. Think it will cost you around 9-10k now. Am sure that this will be available in Mumbai. Did you check with the major accessories shops in Mumbai?
Old 10th September 2010, 12:41   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Did you check with the major accessories shops in Mumbai?
Hey naveen thanks for the Price idea you gave me it will be very useful . No! not everywhere in mumbai. I have checked a few at milan subway but the dint have it. So i am planning to chechout at lamington road in south mumbai i hope i get it these. And one more question how is the visibility in highways on on wet shiny roads ? as the previous angel eyes headlamps review was very bad.
Old 10th September 2010, 16:27   #67
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Hey naveen thanks for the Price idea you gave me it will be very useful . No! not everywhere in mumbai. I have checked a few at milan subway but the dint have it. So i am planning to chechout at lamington road in south mumbai i hope i get it these. And one more question how is the visibility in highways on on wet shiny roads ? as the previous angel eyes headlamps review was very bad.
Oh. It's readily available here in Cochin. Had gone to some shops last week and two shops had them.
As am using the right set of HID's (4300k), I dont find any problem. If you are planning for these, go for 4300k HID's and that too go for only branded ones and please stay away from Chinese brands.
Old 17th September 2010, 15:01   #68
BHPian

My Suggestion for your rear end and fender De badge the car .

It will make look very smooth and keep only the SUZUKI logo.
Please , I am a suzuki fan .

Is there any engine modifications ??
Old 18th September 2010, 11:34   #69
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shk 8896 View Post
My Suggestion for your rear end and fender De badge the car .

It will make look very smooth and keep only the SUZUKI logo.
Please , I am a suzuki fan .

Is there any engine modifications ??
Thanks for your suggestions. Yea, I have plans of debadging the rear.
No engine mods as of now and I dont think I plan to do any in the future too. Cosmetic changes in the future, but having trouble finding the best one for my ride.
Old 18th September 2010, 20:00   #70

hey naveen thanx for the advice for the HID . i will check in mumbai but if i dont find here can ypu help me in getting it from cochin? thanx again!
Old 18th September 2010, 22:49   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Oh. It's readily available here in Cochin. Had gone to some shops last week and two shops had them.
As am using the right set of HID's (4300k), I dont find any problem. If you are planning for these, go for 4300k HID's and that too go for only branded ones and please stay away from Chinese brands.
Hi Naveen, I am planning for HIDs in the fog of my swift. Is there a problem of protecting these in the monsoons, specially here in Kolkata where 1 feet deep waters are common during the monsoon season. Wont the water cause problems to the fog HIDs? Let me know your experience.
Old 19th September 2010, 11:16   #72
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
hey naveen thanx for the advice for the HID . i will check in mumbai but if i dont find here can ypu help me in getting it from cochin? thanx again!
No problem. Let me know if you need any help.
Old 19th September 2010, 11:18   #73
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by buntydey View Post
Hi Naveen, I am planning for HIDs in the fog of my swift. Is there a problem of protecting these in the monsoons, specially here in Kolkata where 1 feet deep waters are common during the monsoon season. Wont the water cause problems to the fog HIDs? Let me know your experience.
bunty, I havent installed HID's in fog. I use stock fogs. I was actually palnning to go for HID's in fogs but stayed away since i had a doubt whether it will actually stay dry during monsoon. Since it's well sealed like the HL, I stayed away. I have seen many cars here with HID's in fogs. If you install them really well you wont face any problem.
Old 19th September 2010, 11:31   #74
BHPian

Quote:
bunty, I havent installed HID's in fog. I use stock fogs. I was actually palnning to go for HID's in fogs but stayed away since i had a doubt whether it will actually stay dry during monsoon. Since it's well sealed like the HL, I stayed away. I have seen many cars here with HID's in fogs. If you install them really well you wont face any problem.
Thanks Naveen for the clarification!
Old 20th September 2010, 16:18   #75
BHPian

Still ,the front end looks bland.Putting back those suzuki logo would make it look better.It will have great contrast than the stock black grill.
Any plans for side skirts and front spoilers ??

Also ,I saw Vento in your signature .Keeping stock or modding out ??

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks