Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd July 2010, 10:26   #46
BHPian

Hi Naveen.

Went to the shop but this time he didnt have it in stock. Will let u know once it arrives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Thanks vishnu:

Get the price for all and post some pics too. That would be great.
Old 2nd July 2010, 14:39   #47
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishnu.csk View Post
Hi Naveen.

Went to the shop but this time he didnt have it in stock. Will let u know once it arrives.
Thanks Vishnu. Keep me updated.
Old 10th July 2010, 09:54   #48
Distinguished - BHPian

Some more pics of my ride.
Attached Thumbnails
Swift Custom Modz-34631_418841225944_701335944_4633129_7944881_n.jpg  

Swift Custom Modz-34631_418841230944_701335944_4633130_2966923_n.jpg  

Old 12th July 2010, 16:49   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Some more pics of my ride.
Hi Naveen,

Spotted your ride a couple weeks back near Medical Trust hospital, in SA road. I was just behind you in the B2B traffic. Also noticed you later on near Varkeys in Kadavanthra junction. Was really happy to see the popular car on T-BHP on road. The most amazing thing I have to say about your ride is that the mods you've done are absolutely balanced. You've never spoiled the stock look by adding a wacky big rear spoiler or some fancy stickers. For me, your angel eyes and alloys looked a perfect mate for the car. And of course, Swift always rocks in white (may be because mine is also a white VDi ). Keep going friend. Will watch out for more mods on your ride.
Old 12th July 2010, 17:02   #50
Senior - BHPian

Of the three, even I liked the Blackened out Tails. However, I found all the three dezings to be a bit too cluttered.

I would prefer something it bit less drastic, as it gives it a neat look.
Old 12th July 2010, 17:13   #51
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhp_maniac View Post
Hi Naveen,

Spotted your ride a couple weeks back near Medical Trust hospital, in SA road. I was just behind you in the B2B traffic. Also noticed you later on near Varkeys in Kadavanthra junction. Was really happy to see the popular car on T-BHP on road. The most amazing thing I have to say about your ride is that the mods you've done are absolutely balanced. You've never spoiled the stock look by adding a wacky big rear spoiler or some fancy stickers. For me, your angel eyes and alloys looked a perfect mate for the car. And of course, Swift always rocks in white (may be because mine is also a white VDi ). Keep going friend. Will watch out for more mods on your ride.
Thanks for your comments. Finally, I have been spotted .
A pic would have made it complete
Yes, as you had mentioned, no major mods in my car.
Maybe side skirts, LED tail lights. No spoilers for me.
Anyways, nice meeting you. Hopefully, will catch you on road or during the next TBHP meet.
Will update the thread once I have the next mods/updates.
Thanks
Old 12th July 2010, 17:14   #52
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedreamcatcher View Post
Of the three, even I liked the Blackened out Tails. However, I found all the three dezings to be a bit too cluttered.

I would prefer something it bit less drastic, as it gives it a neat look.
Yes. But i tried some shops here in Cochin. But no luck.
Old 12th July 2010, 17:31   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks for your comments. Finally, I have been spotted .
A pic would have made it complete
Yes, as you had mentioned, no major mods in my car.
Maybe side skirts, LED tail lights. No spoilers for me.
Anyways, nice meeting you. Hopefully, will catch you on road or during the next TBHP meet.
Will update the thread once I have the next mods/updates.
Thanks
I can almost feel the happiness flooding inside you You know the traffic at our dear south bridge right ? If I ever tried to take a picture, I would've been "presented" a lot by our fellow auto drivers, two-wheelers and last but not the least our dear traffic friends with all those beautiful words in Malayalam dictionary. Of course will meet you next time during the TBHP meet. As you said, the side skirts and LED tail lights would make it complete. A black smoked LED tail light will suit the white beauty the best. Out of curiosity, what about the ICE set up, have you tried out a carputer yet? I am in the research for a carputer for my ride.
Old 13th July 2010, 10:19   #54
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I can almost feel the happiness flooding inside you You know the traffic at our dear south bridge right ? If I ever tried to take a picture, I would've been "presented" a lot by our fellow auto drivers, two-wheelers and last but not the least our dear traffic friends with all those beautiful words in Malayalam dictionary. Of course will meet you next time during the TBHP meet. As you said, the side skirts and LED tail lights would make it complete. A black smoked LED tail light will suit the white beauty the best. Out of curiosity, what about the ICE set up, have you tried out a carputer yet? I am in the research for a carputer for my ride.
Yep, I know. South Bridge isnt the best place for some clicks.
Anyways, Will definitely meet you next time. Just watch the Cochin meet thread.
LED tails are currently not available in Cochin. Searched whole of Cochin few times. Car Palace got these, but quoted 13k
So waiting for the right place to bring these tails.
Side skirts will be almost ready soon. Know the place for that (Got my custom grills from them).
ICE? Good question. Many have asked the same question. Seeing the outside, many feel that the inside would be awesome, but actually that's not true

I have a base Sony Xplod HU running on rear JBL and front Pioneer Speakers with Sony Xplod Amp and JBL Bass Tube.
What about your setup? Guess you might be having something interesting? You planning for carPC?
Old 13th July 2010, 11:29   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Yep, I know. South Bridge isnt the best place for some clicks.
Anyways, Will definitely meet you next time. Just watch the Cochin meet thread.
LED tails are currently not available in Cochin. Searched whole of Cochin few times. Car Palace got these, but quoted 13k
So waiting for the right place to bring these tails.
Side skirts will be almost ready soon. Know the place for that (Got my custom grills from them).
ICE? Good question. Many have asked the same question. Seeing the outside, many feel that the inside would be awesome, but actually that's not true

I have a base Sony Xplod HU running on rear JBL and front Pioneer Speakers with Sony Xplod Amp and JBL Bass Tube.
What about your setup? Guess you might be having something interesting? You planning for carPC?
Oh ok, have you tried out TVM? Forgot the name, but there is a nice shop in Sreekaryam, hope you already know it. My set up, its almost still stock. Plans are lot, but not getting time actually. ICE is just basic, more basic than you. A Pioneer-4290 with JBL front and back. But a carputer is definitely in the near wish list, on the research mode though. But the fact that Swift is not OBD compliant is pulling me back . For sure will watch out for the meet thread. Actually, I was not having a happy first month with my beauty. Issues like rusting and the A.S.S scratching my car during first service. Hope that will be the end of the bad luck http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...new-swift.html This is the thread if you haven't seen it.
Old 13th July 2010, 15:27   #56
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Oh ok, have you tried out TVM? Forgot the name, but there is a nice shop in Sreekaryam, hope you already know it. My set up, its almost still stock. Plans are lot, but not getting time actually. ICE is just basic, more basic than you. A Pioneer-4290 with JBL front and back. But a carputer is definitely in the near wish list, on the research mode though. But the fact that Swift is not OBD compliant is pulling me back . For sure will watch out for the meet thread. Actually, I was not having a happy first month with my beauty. Issues like rusting and the A.S.S scratching my car during first service. Hope that will be the end of the bad luck http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...new-swift.html This is the thread if you haven't seen it.
No. I havent. Guess I dont have any plans of upgrading my ICE. Satisfied with the current setup.
You can get in touch with "noidaboy". He got a Swift with carputer installed.
Oh, I have come across this thread before, but didnt actually look into it. Will check it out.
So see you soon.!!
Old 13th July 2010, 16:27   #57
BHPian

Quote:
No. I havent. Guess I dont have any plans of upgrading my ICE. Satisfied with the current setup.
You can get in touch with "noidaboy". He got a Swift with carputer installed.
Oh, I have come across this thread before, but didnt actually look into it. Will check it out.
So see you soon.!!
Me too satisfied with the current set up. I am a pleasant music lover normally. Love to drive on high speeds listening to Gazals and other slow kind of musics. My main aim on carputer is navigation and my love for gadgets. I've gone through noidaboy's install. In fact he made a cool one. Time is the major issue hindering the research. However, I am looking forward to this year end to complete the set up.
Old 13th July 2010, 17:25   #58
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Me too satisfied with the current set up. I am a pleasant music lover normally. Love to drive on high speeds listening to Gazals and other slow kind of musics. My main aim on carputer is navigation and my love for gadgets. I've gone through noidaboy's install. In fact he made a cool one. Time is the major issue hindering the research. However, I am looking forward to this year end to complete the set up.
Great.. Keep me updated.
Old 2nd August 2010, 10:12   #59
Distinguished - BHPian

Some clicks taken during the TBHP meet.

4300k HID's (Projectors)
Attached Thumbnails
Swift Custom Modz-low.jpg  

Swift Custom Modz-high.jpg  

Swift Custom Modz-low-.jpg  

Swift Custom Modz-high-.jpg  

Old 3rd August 2010, 17:55   #60
BHPian

Beautiful ride mate!

Those pictures are a treat to the eye naveen.raju! Keep them coming. I liked your angel eyes. And I can see two similarities between your Swift and mine - both of them run on 205's and both their numbers are similar (mine is 7500!). After having viewed those lovely tail lights, I am addicted to finding them so that I can install it when I am down this January. I'll let you know if I do manage to find it here in Dubai.

Cheers
Champion!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks