Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2010, 14:01   #901
Team-BHP Support

Congratulations Samarth!

I had a hunch that you'd pick it up, the last time we met! you kept talking about it and you even mentioned that you were smitten by the green-goblin since 1994. So I sort of expected it! We need to meet again!
Old 12th November 2010, 14:11   #902
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Congratulations Samarth!

I had a hunch that you'd pick it up, the last time we met! you kept talking about it and you even mentioned that you were smitten by the green-goblin since 1994. So I sort of expected it! We need to meet again!
Thanks a lot bro, yeah just couldnt stay away anymore. Let me get my hands on it, we shall meet for sure.
Old 12th November 2010, 14:19   #903
BHPian

Congrats Samarth . I knew you would be getting it soon after our meet. Looking forward to your experiences with the Green Goblin soon
Old 12th November 2010, 14:41   #904
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRRaj View Post
Congrats Samarth . I knew you would be getting it soon after our meet. Looking forward to your experiences with the Green Goblin soon
heh heh Thanks a lot bro , will catch up soon sometime but at a veg place this time
Old 12th November 2010, 15:22   #905
BHPian

Congrats Sammyboy,

You are going to love this bike! Its totally different from the regular commuter bikes that we are used to in India. Powerful and yet confidence inspiring. It's the first step towards owning a superbike some day.

I recently completed my run-in period and now looking forward to the experience of taking the bike all the way to redline. Was waiting to get proper riding gear and now am ready with an alpinestars jacket and riding gloves i got from Singapore last week.
Old 12th November 2010, 16:10   #906
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maibaa View Post
Congrats Sammyboy,

You are going to love this bike! Its totally different from the regular commuter bikes that we are used to in India. Powerful and yet confidence inspiring. It's the first step towards owning a superbike some day.

I recently completed my run-in period and now looking forward to the experience of taking the bike all the way to redline. Was waiting to get proper riding gear and now am ready with an alpinestars jacket and riding gloves i got from Singapore last week.
Thanks Maibaa and congratulations on having completed the run in. Saw the pics of the gear and the prices, awesome deal man. I guess I will have to wait for someone to get the stuff for me, cant afford international travel on my own for sometime now
Old 12th November 2010, 16:35   #907
BHPian

Congrats Sammy !! All the best painting the town green
I saw a joker wearing chappals & riding the Ninja this week in Koramangala, I was like yuck, what an insult to the bike !

Im sure you will do your love justice & Aditya will guide you with his treasure trove of delightful experiences !

Need to have a quick meet to celebrate this, kababs perhaps, like the last time ?

Wish you many many happy miles to come !
Old 12th November 2010, 16:35   #908
BHPian

Congrats Sammy boy. So finally another tempted member took the plunge. Waiting for my day to come.
Isn't it an awesome feeling when you are going to get your hands on something which you have been dreaming a lot about.
I am calculating, planning, convincing... to take the plunge. Wish i can do it.
The wait to compare it with a Honda 250cc or and 600cc bike which might be launched in India feels like a long wait. But then i don't want to regret that i did not wait for it.
The color options is one of thing that is really making me hold back.
The Green looks awesome, but i can never digest a fact that i bought a green bike cause i never in my life fancied the color.
Custom paint/ minimal soft stickering is the way to go after the buy anyways. Nothing sporty of owning a plain single colored bike.
Hope to see where my passion for speed and bikes, living in India takes me.
Old 12th November 2010, 16:53   #909
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirmaljusdoit View Post
Congrats Sammy !! All the best painting the town green
I saw a joker wearing chappals & riding the Ninja this week in Koramangala, I was like yuck, what an insult to the bike !

Im sure you will do your love justice & Aditya will guide you with his treasure trove of delightful experiences !

Need to have a quick meet to celebrate this, kababs perhaps, like the last time ?

Wish you many many happy miles to come !
Thanks a lot man, having another kebab meet sounds like fun. Let me get my hands on the beauty, we shall surely catch up. And I am one of those who can never ride in chappals, ever.
Aditya can not escape from my bugging him, his was the first Ninja I saw up close and he is a major catalyst in this process . hee hee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visaster View Post
Congrats Sammy boy. So finally another tempted member took the plunge. Waiting for my day to come.
Isn't it an awesome feeling when you are going to get your hands on something which you have been dreaming a lot about.
I am calculating, planning, convincing... to take the plunge. Wish i can do it.
The wait to compare it with a Honda 250cc or and 600cc bike which might be launched in India feels like a long wait. But then i don't want to regret that i did not wait for it.
The color options is one of thing that is really making me hold back.
The Green looks awesome, but i can never digest a fact that i bought a green bike cause i never in my life fancied the color.
Custom paint/ minimal soft stickering is the way to go after the buy anyways. Nothing sporty of owning a plain single colored bike.
Hope to see where my passion for speed and bikes, living in India takes me.
Thanks a lot Visaster. I still cant believe that I will actually own a Ninja and realize my dream. For me it was possible thanks to an extremely supportive wife . It was easier for me as this was always the first preference for me over any other Sports or Super Bike, plus for me if its a Ninja it has to be green.

One thing I did realize though, planning can happen for ever but execution will happen just once. The more you keep planning the more you will keep getting confused. But I know its a BIG step so you got to be comfortable with what you do. All the best man, may you realize your dream soon.

Last edited by sammyboy : 12th November 2010 at 16:56.
Old 12th November 2010, 17:10   #910
Senior - BHPian

Whoa!! Missed the update somehow that Sammy has bought the Ninja.

Congrats brother, wishing you many happy miles with the green goblin.

Will be back to blore this weekend. So we gotta meet up once you get your hands on the bike!
Old 12th November 2010, 17:27   #911
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.s View Post
Whoa!! Missed the update somehow that Sammy has bought the Ninja.

Congrats brother, wishing you many happy miles with the green goblin.

Will be back to blore this weekend. So we gotta meet up once you get your hands on the bike!
Heyy Abhinav, thanks a lot bro. It was a sudden decision though a long overdue one

Look forward to meeting up.

Cheers !
Old 12th November 2010, 17:33   #912
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy View Post
lol, thanks a lot man. You have been a major deciding factor in my taking the plunge . 1994, that was the year I fell for the Ninja, 2010 is the year I am finally going to realize my dream.

hee hee thanks a lot man. I know a few guys would be able to know in an instant who Aditya has been speaking about.
Yeah, keeping the RTR too bro. Need a shopping cart
Did he brain wash you . Congrats BTW for the ninja .color ?
1994 ! , how old are you ?
Old 12th November 2010, 17:35   #913
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by black12rr View Post
Reading Aditya's thread and the passion he exudes in it, I don't blame sammyboy besides he is a self proclaimed fan of the baby Ninja
Old 12th November 2010, 17:48   #914
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by black12rr View Post
1994 ! , how old are you ?
lol i think it was actually 1993 when i saw the 2nd auto expo but whos counting . I am approx 20 years and 150 + months old , hee hee 34 years n a few months more.

Color: Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVH View Post
besides he is a self proclaimed fan of the baby Ninja
that is so true.

Last edited by sammyboy : 12th November 2010 at 17:52.
Old 12th November 2010, 17:59   #915
Senior - BHPian

Sammy - are you able to sleep well? lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirmaljusdoit View Post
+1 to that. I've been craving for those rolls so here is a reason to celebrate.

Quote:
Aditya can not escape from my bugging him, his was the first Ninja I saw up close and he is a major catalyst in this process .
Thanks man. I'm flattered. Will be more than happy to help.

Quote:
For me it was possible thanks to an extremely supportive wife.
Lol. Same boat.

Hope you've already bought her something (clothes/jewellery/fancy gadget) before she house arrests you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVH View Post
Reading Aditya's thread and the passion he exudes in it, I don't blame sammyboy
Thanks JVH. All the best to you on your bike quest and hope you are able to realize your dream bike.

Last edited by n_aditya : 12th November 2010 at 18:05.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks