Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th November 2023, 07:31   #1696
Senior - BHPian

Re: Honda Brio : Test Drive & Review

I have a brand new sealed pack Nissin make clutch master cylinder assembly (Honda Genuine Part) listed in the t-bhp classifieds. If anyone interested, please inbox.

-BJ
Old 3rd December 2023, 13:57   #1697

Has anybody tried putting any insulation sheet under the bonnet? My Brio doesn't get one due to cost cutting from Honda. I've seen some insulation sheets, just wanted to know if it's worth getting them and if it does improve NVH?
Old 3rd December 2023, 17:33   #1698
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayyam.gaur58 View Post
I've seen some insulation sheets, just wanted to know if it's worth getting them and if it does improve NVH?
Can you share the image ? I have a Brio VX AT and honestly I dont have any problem with NVH. Please share the image ill ask Honda RM and tell you what he suggests.
M00M is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th April 2024, 12:01   #1699
BHPian

Hi guys,

I just started my first job in Sept last year and currently using my parent's Tiago (2019, XZO, Petrol, Manual) for commuting from Lucknow to Gurgaon and Home to Office in Gurgaon, because it is the only car we have, I have to travel by car every time I come home and my father is also learning to drive nowadays, so I was thinking to get a small, fun car for myself, within a budget of 3.5-3.8L, do not want to spend more than that because I will be buying a Sedan within the next 5 years and as such, Brio is my first and only choice because it is small, fun, reliable and easy to maintain. I will prefer a 2016 VX MT, nothing less than VX because of the ABS, Airbags, EBD, etc. Please chip in your views, and let me know if finding a Brio 2016 VX MT is possible within the said budget.

PS: I took a TD of one 2015 VX MT in Lucknow through Spinny and really liked the car, but the exterior looked not so good, inspection report shows every single panel is repainted, but there was no signs of frame damage.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks