Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th August 2018, 13:39   #1426
BANNED

Re: Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by sairamboko View Post
They did balancing and alignment for me and showed me all was good.
What are the tyre pressures you maintain?

Since you have done the Alignment, balancing at MASS, will suggest you go to some better stores for the same job like Madhu's and recheck.

My friend and BHPian interc00led says it could be due to positive camber. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by moralfibre : 18th August 2018 at 08:56. Reason: Minor typo.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks Received Infraction
Old 17th August 2018, 15:41   #1427
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
What are the tyre pressures you maintain?

Since you have done the Alignment, balancing at MASS, will suggest you go to some better stores for the same job like Madhu's and recheck.

My friend and BHPian interc00led says it could be due to positive camber. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Hi - i am maintaining the recommended tyre pressure - 33psi, since its mostly solo driven.

Last edited by moralfibre : 18th August 2018 at 08:56. Reason: Quoted post edited.
sairamboko is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2018, 14:44   #1428
Distinguished - BHPian

After Ciaz and Ertiga, Vitara Brezza petrol hybrid to launch followed by S Cross, but likely to come up closer to the next emission time-frame.

Quote:
2019 will once be a consolidation year as the companies will begin to move its fleet to make it BS-VI compliant.
Quote:
Essentially, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Maruti Suzuki S-Cross and the upcoming all-new generation of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga will be powered by this new petrol engine. Of course, the tuning and the power will change and vary as per the vehicle but the investment on this petrol engine will turn into profits once other Maruti Suzuki cars and SUVs get the new petrol version.

Source:

Last edited by volkman10 : 22nd August 2018 at 14:48.
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2018, 15:35   #1429
BHPian

Quote:
Essentially, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Maruti Suzuki S-Cross and the upcoming all-new generation of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga will be powered by this new petrol engine. Of course, the tuning and the power will change and vary as per the vehicle but the investment on this petrol engine will turn into profits once other Maruti Suzuki cars and SUVs get the new petrol version.
Maruti Suzuki sure knows how to hit nails in the coffin's of its competitors. If Creta and co have been having any hopes of vanquishing Brezza one day, then this might possibly sound like a death knell to them. Bringing in a petrol option is certainly going to appeal to those who are forced to look elsewhere. The mileage kings are striking again!
Old 29th August 2018, 10:52   #1430
BHPian

I recently made a booking for Brezza AMT dual tone and according to the dealer, the wait time is 8-11 weeks from the date of booking. This is in Coimbatore by the way. The backlog seems high considering it has been a while since the AMT was introduced

Wondering what wait times other BHPians are getting.

Thanks
gb97ce6 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th August 2018, 11:09   #1431
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gb97ce6 View Post
I recently made a booking for Brezza AMT dual tone and according to the dealer, the wait time is 8-11 weeks from the date of booking.
Recently, I TDed MS Brezza(AMT) at a local Dealer in Anand. Yes, Waiting period for Brezza AMT is 8 to 11 weeks. However, my friendly SA told me to book it immediately and get the delivery within nine days. As per him, a price increase is in pipeline for AMT models.

By the way, I waited for my MS Brezza ZDI(Manual) for 24 weeks.
SJM1214 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th August 2018, 11:11   #1432
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sairamboko View Post
Hi - i am maintaining the recommended tyre pressure - 33psi, since its mostly solo driven.
After the dealer visit , the black rings are kind of vanishing!! Seems like MSIL didnt balance the wheels or align them properly!! However happy that its sorted now!
Old 29th August 2018, 17:29   #1433
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJM1214 View Post
Recently, I TDed MS Brezza(AMT) at a local Dealer in Anand. Yes, Waiting period for Brezza AMT is 8 to 11 weeks.

As per him, a price increase is in pipeline for AMT models.
Okay, thanks for sharing. I have asked for an estimated delivery date and I hope they give me something more specific than a vague timeline.

Also the dealer mentioned in the booking form that the invoice will be based on the Ex showroom price at the time of delivery and not the price at the time of booking. Is this normal or am I being taken for a ride?

I am not happy with lot of things with MS dealers. 3 different dealers refused to even take the booking unless I purchased the extended warranty, insurance and basic accessories package brazenly stating Brezza is in extreme demand and they taking bookings for Brezza only with the extras.

Only after complaining on Maruti portal one of them took the booking. This has left a bad taste in my mouth and to make things worse I am being pestered by the dealer once a week asking me to send an email stating I am withdrawing the negative feedback which I have to MS initially.

I cannot believe buying a new car could be such a hassle
Old 29th August 2018, 18:04   #1434
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I am not happy with lot of things with MS dealers. 3 different dealers refused to even take the booking unless I purchased the extended warranty, insurance and basic accessories package brazenly stating Brezza is in extreme demand and they taking bookings for Brezza only with the extras.
This is a common (but wrong) practise by MSIL dealers across the nation. Yes, MS Brezza is in demand but that doesn't mean one "have to" buy extended warranty or accessory package from the dealer. I, myself bought Brezza without any accessory package. Dealers don't have any right to deny booking a car without one of these extras.

Quote:
Only after complaining on Maruti portal one of them took the booking. This has left a bad taste in my mouth and to make things worse I am being pestered by the dealer once a week asking me to send an email stating I am withdrawing the negative feedback which I have to MS initially
Good that you registered a complaint with MSIL. MSIL will take care of this. However, I strongly believe that MSIL actually supports/encourage(behind the curtain) its dealers for this kind of wrong practice.

Here is a thread on the same situation. Hope it helps.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post4367830
Old 29th August 2018, 18:15   #1435
BHPian

Quote:
Only after complaining on Maruti portal one of them took the booking. This has left a bad taste in my mouth and to make things worse I am being pestered by the dealer once a week asking me to send an email stating I am withdrawing the negative feedback which I have to MS initially.
Tell those guys, you will complain about this also to MS or go ahead and complain about this also to MS. They will get one more negative score!
blorebuddy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th August 2018, 17:18   #1436
BHPian

Quote:
This is a common (but wrong) practise by MSIL dealers across the nation.

Good that you registered a complaint with MSIL. MSIL will take care of this. However, I strongly believe that MSIL actually supports/encourage(behind the curtain) its dealers for this kind of wrong practice.
I strongly suspected the same once I realized every single MS dealer in Coimbatore refused my booking. I imagined there was collusion of local dealers but after reading the other thread you had mentioned it is apparent MS is implicitly supporting such unethical behaviors.

Anyways, I just want to get the car without paying for unnecessary extras and get it over with.

Will be sure to post an update once I get my hands on the car.

Thanks all.
gb97ce6 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2018, 22:59   #1437
BHPian

Hi everyone,

I am interested in the Brezza AGS.

Have these queries:

1) how important is Hill Assist? I drive a lot in the ghats so wondering if I will be able to use the hand brake just in the same way

2) how effective is the AGS when climbing steep inclines? Is the torque enough?

3) what is the Fuel efficiency of this AGS variant in the actual world not what Maruti claims?

4) Any idea if Maruti Suzuki planning of launching brezza with 1.5L petrol or 1.5 L diesel? What I heard previously was that they are working on 1.5 L diesel motor. But no signs of that coming until now.

Please tag me in the replies and thanks in advance.
Old 6th September 2018, 08:56   #1438
Senior - BHPian

MS Vitara Brezza with custom-made Range Rover grill.

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-img20180822wa0041.jpg

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-img20180822wa0042.jpg

Source: ClubBrezza WhatsApp group.
Old 6th September 2018, 09:28   #1439
BHPian

Quote:
1) how important is Hill Assist? I drive a lot in the ghats so wondering if I will be able to use the hand brake just in the same way

If you can pull the handbrake on an incline and slowly release it while pressing the accelerator (like a manual) you can prevent the car from rolling back - which is what hill assist would automate. This should be fairly easy for any driver who knows how to drive a manual transmission car.

Quote:
2) how effective is the AGS when climbing steep inclines? Is the torque enough?
No difference, as the same gear box and ratios are used. You may have to run the AGS box in M mode (manually selecting gear ratio) as the AGS sometimes hunts for the right gear on inclines (keeps toggling between 2 and 3 gear), and also when you want to employ engine braking downhill.

Quote:
3) what is the Fuel efficiency of this AGS variant in the actual world not what Maruti claims?
Should be no different, since AGS has same gearbox. It could be better if driven with a light foot, since the AGS box shifts up quickly.

Quote:
4) Any idea if Maruti Suzuki planning of launching brezza with 1.5L petrol or 1.5 L diesel? What I heard previously was that they are working on 1.5 L diesel motor. But no signs of that coming until now.
No idea..
Old 7th September 2018, 16:41   #1440
BHPian

Quote:
MS Vitara Brezza with custom-made Range Rover grill..
Looks pretty nice, completely changes the looks of the car. The black color goes well with the overall looks of the car

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks