Team-BHP > Road Safety
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th August 2020, 21:34   #571
BHPian

Re: XUV500: Severe crash, but not a single airbag deployed (driver injured)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvindb4 View Post
2 Long Years. Madhav is still struggling against all odds. Mahindra has finally moved an application in National Consumer after we filed. Obviously they are negating everything his case had to say and trying to use the legal ploy to prolong. Next dates run into months. Let's see. Just wanted everyone to know that I haven't given up on fighting for justice.
Hi Aravind. I am sorry for what happened to your son and I seriously wish a speed recovery for him.

I can understand the pain you are going through right now. Even when I type this, I can feel the tears rolling down my eyes. I had a son who was bed-ridden for 6 years(the day since he was born) before he decide to leave us hanging alone. All because of one doctor's careless attitude. But I couldn't do anything because I had hard-time taking care of him and have a living. I still couldn't forgive myself for not taking the culprit in front of justice but I was a fool back then to not collect any proof or evidence for the same. I regret is everyday.

Watching your kid suffer in front of you is the worst of the worst and I for one, want to see M&M brought down on it's knees. Instead of sympathy, all they have show in arrogance and chaltha hai attitude which is just infuriating. Airbags should save lives. No matter how you hit or been hit. If such basic common sense is missing from company like M&M, then they are not eligible to be called as human being.

I can see a lot of airbags not deployed instance lately and that is very disheartening and it made me avoid those brands. My next car, I swear is going to be Ford and that too an SUV(Except takata airbag incident, I don't find any issue with safety aspect).

I wish the court urge the case and put an end to this stupid corporate jokers testing products on consumers trend. Be strong! That's all I can say.
xcentrk is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 25th February 2021, 17:41   #572
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
2 Long Years. Madhav is still struggling against all odds. ..... Let's see. Just wanted everyone to know that I haven't given up on fighting for justice.
Hi Arvind Ji - How is Madhav doing now? Any updates you could perhaps share with the forum? Thanks.
roy_libran is online now   (5) Thanks
Old 29th May 2023, 15:11   #573
BHPian

Quote:
2 Long Years. Madhav is still struggling against all odds. Mahindra has finally moved an application in National Consumer after we filed. Obviously they are negating everything his case had to say and trying to use the legal ploy to prolong. Next dates run into months. Let's see. Just wanted everyone to know that I haven't given up on fighting for justice.
Hello Arvind ji,

I hope things have turned into your favour and more specifically for the betterment of Madhav. Its been 3 years now, can we expect some light on the matter?

We understand you must be more than busy as ever with the ongoing court proceedings and your son's recovery. A short and quick update in the positive flow of things will give our ever so curious intentions some respite.

Hoping for you and wishing you the best. /\
~Cheers,
NA
na_agrawal is online now   (6) Thanks
Old 1st September 2023, 09:00   #574
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Arvnid ji,
My family also has the exact same variant of the XUV 500 W8 in the same color. Before reading this post, I assumed that it was a pretty safe car.

The justice system in our country is abysmally slow and is usually exploited by the people in power/with money. Only people who seek justice from the legal system truly understand what 'tareekh pe tareekh' means in our country.

I hope that things have turned in your favor in the legal system and that Madhav is doing much better now.
Old 28th September 2023, 10:53   #575
BHPian

Any update on the outcome of the case filed against Mahindra by arvindb4 ?

I bought XUV700 AX7 in July and one of the main reason for my decision was it's safety ratings. Happen to read this emotional thread today and it really made me sad thinking about how a young boy is suffering due to non-deployment airbags when it was needed the most.
Incidentally in last couple of weeks i came across some of historical threads or news on internet where safety airbags did not deploy in Mahindra cars.

This casts lot of doubt over the safety features which are actually promised but does not work.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks