Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd November 2021, 11:20   #136
BHPian

Re: Mumbai to Bhopal : Route Queries

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushil_n79 View Post
Hi all

My uncle is travelling from mumbai to bhopal today. just wanted to reconfirm about the formalities in the border if any? Also when they return and enter Maharashtra border on return will rtpcr be required or vaccination certificate would be good enough.

Request urgent assistance please
Regards
Sushil.narayanan
I and/or family have done Mumbai-Indore a few times during the Pandemic, including via luxury Bus Fleet operators. Nothing is asked or verified at the border. I don't think MP has any such criteria in place anyways. Only for flights you need it. Otherwise all is ok.
sunilch is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2021, 11:44   #137
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi all

My uncle is travelling from mumbai to bhopal today. just wanted to reconfirm about the formalities in the border if any? Also when they return and enter Maharashtra border on return will rtpcr be required or vaccination certificate would be good enough.

Request urgent assistance please
Regards
Sushil.narayanan

No checks anywhere in MP or on border. By road no problems.
mercedised is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2021, 23:25   #138
BHPian

Hi everyone

Warm wishes for the festive season.

Thanks is a very small word for the quick response by fellow bhpians. Its indeed commendable. Just to add another query around the same lines. How are things on way back to Mumbai? Does MH border needs RTPCR check or vaccine certificates are good enough?. I am confused because while going through the Hyderabad to Pune thread someone had pointed out of check being done on the Maharashtra border. Hence seeking clarification.

Request assistance once again Please.

Regards
Sushil Narayanan
Old 3rd November 2021, 23:30   #139
BHPian

Quote:
Hi everyone

Warm wishes for the festive season.

How are things on way back to Mumbai? Does MH border needs RTPCR check or vaccine certificates are good enough?. I am confused because while going through the Hyderabad to Pune thread someone had pointed out of check being done on the Maharashtra border. Hence seeking clarification.
I’ve done the Mumbai-Bhopal round trip thrice since October 2020 and the most recent one was in August. There were absolutely no checks anywhere on this route. MH doesn’t require any documents for private vehicles to enter or exit the state on this border, at least it didn’t when I went. Nothing has changed on that front as far as I know.

Maharashtra police is known to stop out of state vehicles to check vehicle documents but nothing to worry about if you have a valid RC, PUC, and insurance.
Crow is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th June 2022, 09:23   #140
BHPian

Guys , did a round trip in my VW Polo on Mumbai--Bhopal--Mumbai last week. Took the Nasik--Dhule--Indore--Dewas route and the roads are absolutely fantastic end to end. NH3 in Maharashtra has been reasphalted beautifully and once in MP, the roads are even better.

I have always liked the Indore--Bhopal--Indore highway for its peculiarly wide median ( very wide ) with huge trees. It totally blocks off any oncoming glare and thus has been my best highway experience till date for a safe night time drive. This was my second drive on Mumbai--Bhopal--Mumbai. Restaurants are aplenty in Maharashtra limits, quite lesser when you enter MP. No dearth for fuel stations. I am a big time regular and a lover of NH4 Mumbai--Pune--Belgaum--(Bangalore at times) route. Mumbai--Indore--Bhopal route is fabulous and scenic too and carries significant amount of traffic both day and night. Driving duration was 13.5 hours both ways with 1.5 hours of break in between ( 767 kms one way from Kharghar, Navi Mumbai to VIP road, Bhopal )
vivek95 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks