Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2010, 18:25   #151
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
Arre Waah! Congratulations deepakchan. I believe it would be the first crdi Jetta on the forum. Will look forward to your reviw, be sure to include a lot of photographs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by punitkakri View Post
Hey Heartiest Congratulations. Cant wait for your review.
Thanks guys. I shall take pictures most positively tomorrow.
Old 10th May 2010, 20:07   #152
BHPian

My review is up

but without photos. It should be up under the Initial Ownership Reports once the mods approve the new thread. Photos will be up by tonight.
Old 24th May 2010, 09:42   #153
BHPian

many congratulations deepak.

I went yesterday May 23 to test drive Jetta confortline 2.0 CRDI but someone else had rear ended the test car and thus we could not do so. The first impression of the interiors are spellbinding and I could not find any fault with the car.

We instead test drove Sonata Transform. The ride quality was excellent and the space is huge. We all were impressed with the comfort factor. Though the interiors were not as good as Jetta as well as the feature list was smaller.

We still think for Jetta and just waiting for the car to be available for test drive. If the rear seat drive comfort is good then it will be Jetta else Transform has pulled us in with its comfort and space.

The deciding factor is rear seat comfort and space. Which is where Sonata Transform and Jetta has to match the comfort as it cannot match the space.

Both the cars will cost 18.5 lack onroad Mumbai with no discounts.

As you just bought Jetta, I hope you can help us with your experience. If you are a rear seat driver then that would be great.

Many congratulations and happy motoring.
Old 24th May 2010, 11:41   #154
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawanak View Post
many congratulations deepak.

The deciding factor is rear seat comfort and space. Which is where Sonata Transform and Jetta has to match the comfort as it cannot match the space.

As you just bought Jetta, I hope you can help us with your experience. If you are a rear seat driver then that would be great.

Many congratulations and happy motoring.
Thanks jawanak. My review is here. I am not a rear seat driver. But comfort wise I felt the Transform is better. Space and comfort go hand in hand. When there is lesser space it has to dent on comfort too. My only criteria was can three people can sit at the back without complaining and I can sit behind myself (that is the front seat at the position that I sit, I can go back and sit comfortably). Both these criteria were met with the Jetta.
Old 24th May 2010, 12:10   #155
BHPian

thanks a ton for the feedback.

I also felt so. With my driving position people at the back were not uncomfortable et all, just that Transform has more space and that puts a bigger smile on the rear seated people.

will read through your review before I ask anything further.

Cheers!
Old 27th May 2010, 23:34   #156
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakchan View Post
Thanks jawanak. My review is here. I am not a rear seat driver.
=============
Both these criteria were met with the Jetta.

Is there no Automatic gear option in the new Jetta?
Old 28th May 2010, 02:54   #157
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mod_to_odd View Post
Is there no Automatic gear option in the new Jetta?
No. At present, Jetta comes with only manual transmission.
Old 28th May 2010, 12:33   #158
Senior - BHPian

Sonata is one size bigger than Laura and Jetta and Cruze and still it is being comapred here - why the heck doesn't Hyundai work on their brands?!
Old 10th June 2010, 14:03   #159
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

Alpha1 - Hyundai needs to work more on the product rather than the Brand. The Sonata displays the korean light metal quality rather than European build that other cars in the segment and price point reek off.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks