Team-BHP - Bodybuilding - Exercises and Supplements
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Bodybuilding - Exercises and Supplements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1404-bodybuilding-exercises-supplements-94.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by harry10 (Post 1289554)
Any link for that as am not able to find any site for them?

Try te tussi karde nahi.

(you haven't tried yet)

Manveet sir posted their name too...

Quote:

Originally Posted by pranavt (Post 1289383)
Cannot comment on that since I've only tried it a couple of times. Shared the stuff with 2 friends of mine who also wanted to try it. On good days, I felt like I could workout for 2 hours at a stretch, and I did once. Then ran a mile on the treadmill and still wanted to do more lol:. The price is cheap enough to warrant a shot at it.

Ha?
I'm game if its a pothole in my pocket instead of the usual crater...

*searching for my to-do list*

Here's the lowdown on Myofusion from the horse's mouth. I'd written to Gaspari Nutrition and this is the reply:

Vikram,

The myofusion will have a seal around the lid, and an inner seal for freshness which will come off when you twist the cap off. Where are you purchasing it from? Myofusion will have "product of Canada" on it.

Regards,

Kenneth Dryzga
Domestic Inside Sales Account Rep
Gaspari Nutrition
501 Prospect St, Suite 107
Lakewood, NJ
08701 U.S.A.

That should help clear things a bit :)

I purchased ON 100% Whey and i honestly regret it. Elite was way better. Forget the taste, even the power texture and the 'feel post drinking for elite is better. ON is however slightly Lumpy and not that tasty either. Besides that Elite seems to have lesser Carbs that ON. No idea what the whole hype about ON is anyways, its over priced compared to the rest too!! Ps. I have my Protein in Milk directly post workout.

So how many scoops of whey do you guys consume daily anyway? I ususally consume one, deciding on shifting up to 2.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redeff (Post 1290221)
So how many scoops of whey do you guys consume daily anyway? I ususally consume one, deciding on shifting up to 2.

depending on the intensity/type (weights, martial arts, etc) of workout, the max that i have consumed in the recent past is one scoop of whey (24g protein) post workout and one scoop of casein (24g protein) at night. Thats a total of 48g of protein supplementation in a day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikram18 (Post 1290183)
Here's the lowdown on Myofusion from the horse's mouth. I'd written to Gaspari Nutrition and this is the reply:

Vikram,

The myofusion will have a seal around the lid, and an inner seal for freshness which will come off when you twist the cap off. Where are you purchasing it from? Myofusion will have "product of Canada" on it.

Regards,

Kenneth Dryzga
Domestic Inside Sales Account Rep
Gaspari Nutrition
501 Prospect St, Suite 107
Lakewood, NJ
08701 U.S.A.

All of it!! Woohoo!!

We're back in the game :D
No more :Shockked:s. Now wheres the shaker bottle gone...

Quote:

Originally Posted by redeff (Post 1290221)
I purchased ON 100% Whey and i honestly regret it. Elite was way better. Forget the taste, even the power texture and the 'feel post drinking for elite is better. ON is however slightly Lumpy and not that tasty either. Besides that Elite seems to have lesser Carbs that ON. No idea what the whole hype about ON is anyways, its over priced compared to the rest too!! Ps. I have my Protein in Milk directly post workout.

How many scoops does one consume in a day really depends on the individuals requirement, I consume around 200 grams of protein in a day out which 72 grams comes from Whey protein(i.e 3 scoops of 24g protein each).

[quote=godog;1290036]Try te tussi karde nahi.

(you haven't tried yet)

Manveet sir posted their name too...

[quote]

try teh main kar liti aur unhada address bhe dhoond lita

(i have searched and found their address as well)

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikram18 (Post 1290183)

Vikram sir how about the PM i had send- seems got lost in your busy schedule:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Circle (Post 1290735)
How many scoops does one consume in a day really depends on the individuals requirement, I consume around 200 grams of protein in a day out which 72 grams comes from Whey protein(i.e 3 scoops of 24g protein each).

Ideally it should be one gram per pound of your body weight. Thats how it is suggested normally. What kinda diet you are taking to consume the rest 128 gms?

harry10 - The rest 128gms is taken care by 30 egg whites and Chicken :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Circle (Post 1291089)
harry10 - The rest 128gms is taken care by 30 egg whites and Chicken :)

Is that not too much protein for your body. :Shockked:
Are you preparing for some body building competition.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hemanthisgreat (Post 1291124)

Not really into competition but trying hard to get in shape that is worth competing. Currently i am on a low carb diet and have started cardio along with weightlifting so inorder to maintain my muscle mass i have to consume enough proteins. I lean muscle mass is around 155 so 200gms of protein is not too much for my body.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hemanthisgreat (Post 1291124)

when you pare down the egg to whites-only, that really isn't much.

But I'm from the school that believes you can't consume enough protein, so that must be just me?

EDIT: To add to harry10's 1 pound protein per bodyweight thumbrule, it is pertinent to keep the target bodyweight in sight for calculations rather than your current bodyweight. (If I want to be 220 lbs, I should consume little more than 220 grams protein.) If it were me, I'd look at 1000+ grams a day.

To cut things short , ive turned football shaped from rugby ball shaped, lol:. To make matters worse , its mangoes season and that's having an even adverse effect!

I know all the gurus and readers of this thread would suggest jogging or walking to start off with, but would like your suggestions on these so called elliptical trainers.

Which brands(available in India) are good for a big fat lump like me:D.I've been to a Slimfitindia showroom and they suggested to choose commercial equipment as home use ones cater to 85-90kgs and below(im 96kgs).The did have one that included a stepper function which i thought was perfect to change the rhythm and make things less boring.This was a commercial version(but "Made in India) retailing at 37k.

Help!

Arun

Quote:

Originally Posted by absynthguzzler (Post 1291254)
To cut things short , ive turned football shaped from rugby ball shaped, lol:. To make matters worse , its mangoes season and that's having an even adverse effect!

I know all the gurus and readers of this thread would suggest jogging or walking to start off with, but would like your suggestions on these so called elliptical trainers.

Which brands(available in India) are good for a big fat lump like me:D.I've been to a Slimfitindia showroom and they suggested to choose commercial equipment as home use ones cater to 85-90kgs and below(im 96kgs).The did have one that included a stepper function which i thought was perfect to change the rhythm and make things less boring.This was a commercial version(but "Made in India) retailing at 37k.

Help!

Arun

If only money could buy motivation! Join a gym instead, no?

Quote:

Originally Posted by godog (Post 1291207)
EDIT: To add to harry10's 1 pound protein per bodyweight thumbrule, it is pertinent to keep the target bodyweight in sight for calculations rather than your current bodyweight. (If I want to be 220 lbs, I should consume little more than 220 grams protein.) If it were me, I'd look at 1000+ grams a day.

I believe that too. Being a Veggie maintaining a 1 pound rule is highly tough in daily office routine let alone exceeding it!
However i read somewhere too much protein is also bad for health,let me search for that article.

Quote:

Originally Posted by godog (Post 1291273)
If only money could buy motivation! Join a gym instead, no?

+1. No machine can get you in shape till motivation is there. I believe along with cardio weight traning is also essential.
Gurus can advise better though:)

Edit- Check Precor equipment if they are available in India.
We use this one in our gym Precor: Consumer Elliptical Cross Trainers (EFX)

Quote:

Originally Posted by absynthguzzler (Post 1291254)
This was a commercial version(but "Made in India) retailing at 37k.

Help!

Arun

For that kind of money, better to join a good gym and hire a personal trainer also for a few months.You will have access to all kinds of equipment in the gym rather than just one equipment costing lots of money.