Team-BHP - Bodybuilding - Exercises and Supplements
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Bodybuilding - Exercises and Supplements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1404-bodybuilding-exercises-supplements-96.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by shajufx (Post 1291696)
I wonder what you do with those 30 egg yolks, thats a whopping 900 yolks in a month :Shockked:
Do you buy eggs from Neulife or Chamrajpet shop ? What discount do you get ?:)

Sounds like we are talking about rockets here ! Hey come on Harry, lets talk about proteins and workouts ! (No more smilies allowed, sad !!)

The egg yolks will go the street dogs and i can see them growing fatter month by month, Forget about the yolks and think about the whites that are going into my stomach. I myself get a :Shockked: when i think about it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Circle (Post 1294540)
think about the whites that are going into my stomach. I myself get a :Shockked: when i think about it.

Have you noticed any side effects of eating so many egg whites daily, like body heat etc.

Just went and bought some stuff today - the store had Labrada ProV6 which was the first whey I had used a couple of years ago and remember it being the best of the lot. Apart from that I have used Designer Whey which comes second and ON which was probably the worst of the lot.

Today I bought my 4th Whey Tub - a 5 lbs. Elite Whey Protein isolate.

Bodybuilding.com - Dymatize Elite Whey - Whey Protein! On sale now!

Apart from this I bought (on a friends recommendation) O.N. Plasmacore for pre-workout . ..

Muscle Asylum Project - Muscle Asylum Project™ N.O. Plasmacore™ 2.02 lbs

The stuff written on the tub is pretty insane (check the link) and I am kinda scared. What do you guys think, I hope it is safe? The ingredients do mention Creatine though :O

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gagan.js (Post 1294207)

By the way guys, try to do push ups AFTER your chest workout and report back! :D

and support your feet on the stability ball

Quote:

Originally Posted by manveet (Post 1294953)
...Apart from this I bought (on a friends recommendation) O.N. Plasmacore for pre-workout . ..

The stuff written on the tub is pretty insane (check the link) and I am kinda scared. What do you guys think, I hope it is safe? The ingredients do mention Creatine though :O

Thats nice, keep us updated as and when you begin to use them both.
btw, where from and what prices?

I have to note 1-Testosterone has been gloriously absent from this discussion, for quite a while.

Gagan which gym do you go to?? YMCA by any chance?

Quote:

Originally Posted by manveet (Post 1294953)

Apart from this I bought (on a friends recommendation) O.N. Plasmacore for pre-workout . ..

Can't see any breakthrough Creatine used in this product. Check out this link:

N.O. Plasmacore Reviews (Muscle Asylum Project): Rating: 4.6/10 - TheSupplementRating.com

Nope not YMCA @ Sohail

Quote:

The ingredients do mention Creatine though :O
lol nothing wrong with creatine, most of the people who say its bad have never even tried it

Quote:

Originally Posted by redrage (Post 1293816)
Guys can anyone suggest a good gym for Fitness/weightloss programs in centres like VLCC/figure & fitness in Chennai near Nelson Manickam road, Choolaimedu, Anna Nagar area?

There are quite a few gyms. Maverick, DFS, Talwalkars, and a couple more i can't quite recall.

Not very sure if you're looking at alternative weight loss centres like VLCC though

Got a 5 Pound Jar of Myofusion for Rs. 2750 at Khar in mumbai. Strawberry and Choco were out of stock. Got the Vanilla.

Name of the shop redeff?

Forgot it, but its next to Hokey Pokey near Bombay Blues.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redeff (Post 1296761)
Forgot it, but its next to Hokey Pokey near Bombay Blues.

"Hokey Pokey"!!! what do they sell?
*chuckles*
:p

Gourmet Icecream :). It's pretty decently good desserts.

Besides even Alfa sells Myofusion for 3100 Rs. , @750 for 5 Lb was real good i feel.

all - i have 2 questions

1) is whey protein useful and safe for exercising diabetics (type 2). eg. ON double choco gold std. whey
2) what is a good supplements shop in pune - is there a reliance wellness or neulife store?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hemanthisgreat (Post 1294555)
Have you noticed any side effects of eating so many egg whites daily, like body heat etc.

You may feel things like stomach ache, eyes burning and stuff like that initially because of body heat as you said but in few days your body will get adjusted to it and it will be alright, You can always use some home remedies like lime juice, Cucumbers etc