Team-BHP - Bodybuilding - Exercises and Supplements
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Bodybuilding - Exercises and Supplements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1404-bodybuilding-exercises-supplements-98.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gagan.js (Post 1298589)
No one can tell you how many scoops to take.
1 scoop = ~24g(check your tub) so do the math depending on your meals.

1g per pound of your weight is good so check how much eggs/meat you are eating.

None. I dont eat eggs or meat(pure veg).
Thats why i asked this query.
And if i take 2 scoops,what should be the time preiod.
One after work out and second?

What do you make of this!!!

YouTube - Ronnie Coleman 2300 lb leg press

Its a diff thing that his actual barbell squat is only 26% of this weight. (Another reason why machines shouldn't be used to test actual strength.)

Shan2nu

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikram18 (Post 1298304)

In the end, it will matter how much protein you get into your body at regular intervals.
Cheers!

Do absorbtion times differ for various whey factions?

Quote:

Originally Posted by redeff (Post 1298626)
Myofusion also has other good stuff like Vitamins, minerals and a bit of Fibre and Egg Albumin that the others usually do not have, hence i dont mind the slightly increased fat / Carb intake. isolates dont make that good sense to me unless your cutting fat to absolute minimum, your body is going to absorb only as much protein as it wants, even if you bombard it with 35G per scoop or 24G.

Quote:

Originally Posted by harry10 (Post 1298629)
None. I dont eat eggs or meat (pure veg).
Thats why i asked this query.
And if i take 2 scoops,what should be the time preiod.
One after work out and second?

Then you might want to take another look at ingredients, not only myofusion, but nearly every whey protein jar says "manufactured in a facility that also processes so and so items". I however, don;t know what you mean by pure veg, could be you don't even sit on ants, or you just don't like the idea of eating non-veggie stuff.

Optimum Nutrition Gold standard apparently is vegetarian.

The best time to have The second scoop of why is early morning just after you wake up. Your body has not eaten for many hours and hence will take what ever it gets.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shan2nu (Post 1298733)

Its a diff thing that his actual barbell squat is only 26% of this weight.

did you add his own weight which he lifts in squat?

the next thing would be to divide that with the sin x of the angle at which he is lifting this one. that will give true measure of the difference between machine and free weight capabilities.

Harry since you don't take any meat/eggs I would say 1 scoop with each meal. 1 scoop after your workout too. If you workout in the evening don't take the dinner scoop, if you workout in the morning don't take the breakfast scoop.

I'm guessing you have the 2 scoop thing in your head because it can get pricey, 3 scoops a day should be like a 5lb tub lasting ~25 days so yea...if you can afford it take more scoops a day.

Guys need your comments on Cyto Sports Whey , i have been having ON Whey which is almost over and i am planning to change it .

Your Suggestion which one to have ?
I have been suggested Cyto Sports but still i wil wait for your comments over it .

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivekiny2k (Post 1298900)

the next thing would be to divide that with the sin x of the angle at which he is lifting this one. that will give true measure of the difference between machine and free weight capabilities.

+1
Absolutely.

PPl tend to dismiss leg press pretty easily. Not realizing that it is a proper two joint compound movement.

Of course what I would prefer is ppl compare arse to grass squat with full flexion leg press (and not those 1/4th movement that everyone performs)

Quote:

Even with his weight its only 37% of 2300lbs. There is no way anyone can match their machine weight with barbel squats. If he was to try this with a 2000lbs barbel + body weight, he'd most definately collapse under it.

Shan2nu

Quote:

Originally Posted by godog (Post 1298741)
Do absorbtion times differ for various whey factions?
Then you might want to take another look at ingredients, not only myofusion, but nearly every whey protein jar says "manufactured in a facility that also processes so and so items". I however, don;t know what you mean by pure veg, could be you don't even sit on ants, or you just don't like the idea of eating non-veggie stuff.

I got your point. By pure veg i meant no meat and eggs.
Thats why for me protein quantity in a supp' is more important.
Now am very interested to know do you specifically take time out to sit on ants? I don't:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gagan.js (Post 1299151)
Harry since you don't take any meat/eggs I would say 1 scoop with each meal. 1 scoop after your workout too. If you workout in the evening don't take the dinner scoop, if you workout in the morning don't take the breakfast scoop.

I'm guessing you have the 2 scoop thing in your head because it can get pricey, 3 scoops a day should be like a 5lb tub lasting ~25 days so yea...if you can afford it take more scoops a day.

Bingo! Absolutely right Gagan. I do workout in morning. For now will try 2 scoop a day and see if i require a 3rd one or not. I rem' few years back when i took 2 scoops a day that was good enough for me. Lesse.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redeff (Post 1296473)
Got a 5 Pound Jar of Myofusion for Rs. 2750 at Khar in mumbai. Strawberry and Choco were out of stock. Got the Vanilla.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redeff (Post 1296777)
Besides even Alfa sells Myofusion for 3100 Rs. , @750 for 5 Lb was real good i feel.

I am shocked to see these prices posted here. I just got my Myofusion 5 Lbs tub 10 days back for Rs.3650 after 15% discount applied by the Neulife guy. I have no clue how he worked out that figure with that 15% thing. If someone is getting it for 1000 rupees cheaper here, I wonder what is the actual price and the profits these guys make.:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by shajufx (Post 1299696)
I am shocked to see these prices posted here. I just got my Myofusion 5 Lbs tub 10 days back for Rs.3650 after 15% discount applied by the Neulife guy. I have no clue how he worked out that figure with that 15% thing. If someone is getting it for 1000 rupees cheaper here, I wonder what is the actual price and the profits these guys make.:Frustrati

Told you to call a number buddy! You'll get it a lot cheaper too :)

Quote:

Myofusion 5lb is $43 online (without shipping charges) that is approximately RS 2,150. If somebody is selling the same for Rs 2,750 then he is making a profit of only Rs 600 and out of this he Rs 600 he has to bear the shipping charges as well, This is something hard to believe.

Quote:

You will be amazed with the margins and the moolah which these people rake in.Its a very good business if you know how to market it well:).
I think you got a bad deal on myofusion.

Quote:

Now am very interested to know do you specifically take time out to sit on ants? I don't:D
Hey, we all squat sometimes :p