Team-BHP - Bodybuilding - Exercises and Supplements
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Bodybuilding - Exercises and Supplements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1404-bodybuilding-exercises-supplements-107.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 (Post 1346246)
cooling down might be a problem. I havent focused much on that. Will start that asap.

In addition to the other points, after returning home, do not take a cold shower. Instead, use warm or hot water. You supposedly get cramps if you take a cold shower immediately after a high intensity workout.

Thanks hyper123. I use hot water only.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyper123 (Post 1346543)
In addition to the other points, after returning home, do not take a cold shower. Instead, use warm or hot water. You supposedly get cramps if you take a cold shower immediately after a high intensity workout.

i first take a long warm shower then cold then warm and finally cold :) mostly i do this after my martial arts workouts

I think it's just your current fitness level. You've been away from the game too long, and you are exerting yourself more than you body can handle(EVEN IF you can play for an hour without cramps). Allow your body to slowly adjust and give it a month or so of CONSISTENT play time.

Has anyone tried transporting protein tubs?

I have to go back to college, which means hostel, which means travelling with luggage but I am taking my protein tubs with me! Its either carry the protein or not go to the hostel at all! Dedication ftw :p

Now that 5lb tub might be hard to put in a bag and might just become a nuisance.

Are those zip lock plastic bags good enough for carrying it? It is a powder after all

Or is the tub itself the best way to carry it?

Guys help please :)

Plastic bags are easy to carry than tubs while travelling but you need to be carefull about not keeping anything heavy on the plastic bag as it might tear open. A 10lb plastic bag can be easily carried in a back pack when compared to a 5lb tub.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gagan.js (Post 1347272)
Has anyone tried transporting protein tubs?

I have to go back to college, which means hostel, which means travelling with luggage but I am taking my protein tubs with me! Its either carry the protein or not go to the hostel at all! Dedication ftw :p

Now that 5lb tub might be hard to put in a bag and might just become a nuisance.

Are those zip lock plastic bags good enough for carrying it? It is a powder after all

Or is the tub itself the best way to carry it?

Guys help please :)

Throw it in some Ziplock bags and you should be fine. Or just switch to using smaller containers like water bottles. Just make sure there is NO MOISTURE in them.

This is mindblowing:

YouTube - This Workout Isn't For Everone - Can You Do It?

thats some crazy stuff.but i jus loved what he does in the end.

rev

truly unbelievable. that is some intense upper body strength.

The guy probably spends 3-4 hours a day to achieve this kind of strength. Wonder what lower body exercise he might be doing, he hardly used his legs anywhere.

:Shockked::Shockked:
Damn that's totally crazy stuff. The guy has insane strength.

Olympics bodyweight workouts are one of the hardest. Check out the physique of an olympian in the athletics department. Pure function, nary a thought spared for looks or absolute power.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai
The guy probably spends 3-4 hours a day to achieve this kind of strength. Wonder what lower body exercise he might be doing, he hardly used his legs anywhere.

The lower body is undergoing as much stress as the upper body in balancing the hips and legs. Though, the hardest working muscles in this guy's body is the abdomen and back.

As for the exercises, squats, pistol/one-legged squats and maybe lunges and something for the calves. Nothing out of the ordinary, just a 1000% more sincerety and ***-to-grass squats. No half-assed 15 degree squats

Guys, how many of you have used fat burners and how effective are they? it is already discussed on the forum about fat burners but i would like to know your personal experience and not reviews taken from other sources. Does it really help in taking fat burners to cut that last bit of fat?

Fat burner will help if the rest of your triangle is in order (Diet, Rest, Workout).

You have stimulant type and the appetite suppresant type. Depends on your goals.

Personally Iv never used any.

I got my friend a pack of Cytolean by Gaspari and it worked well on him. My cousin used San Tight with good results as well.

Whatever you do make sure you take it early in the day. If taken in the evenings your going to have a funky night without sleep.