Team-BHP - Bodybuilding - Exercises and Supplements
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Bodybuilding - Exercises and Supplements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1404-bodybuilding-exercises-supplements-111.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bblost (Post 1360561)
Hey. I have no issues with anyone in the gym.

It would just help if people understand that they should leave a place cleaner than it was.

Just show these people how its supposed to be done; lead the way for others to follow. Gandhigiri.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shajufx (Post 1360635)
Time to request reebok, addidas, puma, nike etc to increase the thickness of their gymwear items... !:)

not to mention: Steel Underpants!clap:

(EDIT: especially in the shower, in some places :D)

Quote:

Originally Posted by godog (Post 1361441)
not to mention: Steel Underpants!clap:

(EDIT: especially in the shower, in some places :D)

What?! Why would you need steel underpants in a men's room? :uncontrol

May be godog's gym bathroom displays a board : "Minimum 3 members please". :uncontrol

Good for the conservation of water and power !:thumbs up And offcourse, SAVES TIME TOO !

I am aware of 2 sites. exrx.net and bodybuilding.com which have excersises grouped according to muscle groups.
Are these 2 the best? Which ones do you recommend?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shajufx (Post 1363456)
May be godog's gym bathroom displays a board : "Minimum 3 members please". :uncontrol

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham :D

Changed my gym to gold's today.

It has one-member-showers too!

:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by godog (Post 1370063)
Changed my gym to gold's today.

It has one-member-showers too!

:D

So finally you did.
Hopefully my advice had a part to play in this:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by harry10 (Post 1370185)
So finally you did.
Hopefully my advice had a part to play in this:D

It absolutely did! a BIG part.

Now everyone can go godog spotting at Gold's.

How is it? Some pics?

Quote:

Originally Posted by godog (Post 1371028)
It absolutely did! a BIG part.

Now everyone can go godog spotting at Gold's.

Am glad it did.
In fact its easy to spot me.
A 6.2 guy who always wears a cap or headband with gym gloves while exercising is hard to miss therestupid:

Quote:

Originally Posted by pranavt (Post 1371075)
How is it? Some pics?

Wouldn't I be crazy clicking pics inside a gym? Check out gold's website; that'll keep me out of fistfights (with boyfriends who think I'm doing a Sam-Jenny-Agra on their gfs).

Quote:

Originally Posted by harry10 (Post 1371180)
Am glad it did.
In fact its easy to spot me.
A 6.2 guy who always wears a cap or headband with gym gloves while exercising is hard to miss therestupid:

I tried brother. But 6 PM at gold's looked like fat-*** hour to me. So quickly went through my schedule and hopped into the shower and out I went.

Impossible to miss me too; what with the beacon I carry on top of my head (and my 33inch biceps mwuahahaha).

With all the keyboard jockeyeing I do around here, one would think I'd be spending some nice time at the gym. Truth is, I worked out after 2 months (on the 3rd) and haven't gone back since.

DOMS is killing me.

NAH! Mard ko dard... *uck it. aaaaaaagghhhhhh mummyyy.....!!!

Can somebody suggest a good fish oil and where to find it in bangalore?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk1979 (Post 1363491)
I am aware of 2 sites. exrx.net and bodybuilding.com which have excersises grouped according to muscle groups.
Are these 2 the best? Which ones do you recommend?

exrx is the best.
try Muscle & Strength - Huge Muscle Building Site, Store & Community also

bodybuilding.com somehow came to me as a website for those who are mainly into taking steroids.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Circle (Post 1373638)
Can somebody suggest a good fish oil and where to find it in bangalore?

3x Fish Fats - $29.95 : SAN Official Site, Sports Nutrition for the Serious Minded Athlete!

^^Available through retailers and very high quality.

Otherwise go to Reliance Health or some big pharmacist they will have imports of US/Asian store brands.

Make sure they are Omega 3 and EPA/DHA rating is mentioned.

Do not know if this post is necessary, but thought i would share my experience in loosing weight.

I had lost 10 kgs in the past 6months time. I used to be 108Kgs, somehow i managed to eat healthy foods and do correct exercise to lose down to 98Kgs currently.

My formula is eat the right amount of food that is needed by your body and you should have a compulsary 1 hour workout daily with any excuse.

am still very committed in bringing down my weight to below 90kgs by this year end.