Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Bicycles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th November 2015, 15:35   #2881
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Bicycles thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasadee View Post
The disk brakes are supposed to be awesome in this regard. But, going by the laws of physics, you would think it is much more easier to stop a wheel holding it by the rim, than at the center.
No trouble with the laws of physics here. More force over a larger area (disc brake) is going to give you the same net braking force (resistance at the point of tyre/surface contact) as a smaller force over a smaller area (rim brake). To me the main advantage of the disc (as mentioned elsewhere) is its not being affected by water or by rim damage. My rear rim has damage so small as to not be visible - but I can feel pulsations on braking, unfortunately, and it can really be a safety issue (premature wheel locking), especially if up front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroen View Post
If you want to get a very good impression on how the Dutch use their bicycles on a given day in the city check out this link. It's hilarious and very true!http://www.ski-epic.com/amsterdam_bicycles/
Great link, very enjoyable. I love that wooden bike shown in one of the other links, too. Bet a carpenter with a good knowledge of his materials / trade could build something that not only looked, but rode great.

Getting back to an earlier observation of mine, a great many of the photos depict cycles (daily "bangers"?) with a single sprocket at the rear (and, as I mentioned, very much in the style of old-school classics like the Hero Royal) - are these indeed single-speed as I'd assumed, or are they using three-speed internal hub-gears like we used to see in the U.S. when we were kids?

Quote:
Although, to come back to your observation in the USA. I lived in Kansas City for three years prior to coming to Delhi. I took my bicycle to the USA. Yes, lots of Americans on bicycles in certain areas. Always kitted out as if they are getting ready for the Tour de France. Whereas in reality they did 20 miles at max. Getting dressed takes more time, then the actual cycling!
That sounds pretty typically American (we needn't get into similar phenomena re: 4x4 trucks and dirt/adventure motorcycles)!!! I think people are trying to think of ever more creative ways to accrue serious debt... (the old ways are just too boring) , and more seriously, to pretend that their lives are less mundane than the typical work culture typically allows.

Here in the village we're celebrating the second wedding in the space of seven days... volunteer service crew has been on duty for many days at a stretch, and everybody people have been busy eating / dancing / partying / doing endless ceremonies... most other work is on hold... Now, that's not the sort of thing that practically anyone in North America really would have the time for (or see the value in): Gotta finish my 60hrs workweek - so I have the money to equip / kit up my cycle the way I want it ($2,000 multi-gear hub drive, $900 riding suit, etc), and maybe if I'm lucky, fit in an hour ride on Sunday afternoon...

The Dutch seem from all indications / descriptions / images to be enjoying themselves thoroughly and unpretentiously on their bikes - which is as it should be.

Many Thanks,
-Eric

Last edited by ringoism : 4th November 2015 at 15:45.
Old 4th November 2015, 19:13   #2882
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringoism View Post
Getting back to an earlier observation of mine, a great many of the photos depict cycles (daily "bangers"?) with a single sprocket at the rear (and, as I mentioned, very much in the style of old-school classics like the Hero Royal) - are these indeed single-speed as I'd assumed, or are they using three-speed internal hub-gears like we used to see in the U.S. when we were kids?
These day 3 speed is the absolute bear minimum. These things go up to eight speed. Remarkably they are hardly any larger then the original 3 speeds.

See http://www.sturmey-archer.com/en/products/rear-hubs

This summer we bought my wife a new bicycle, see http://www.gazelle.nl/assortiment/orange-c7-plus#

Seven speeds, no less!

It makes a lot of sense to have ‘city bikes’ fitted with these internal hub gears. Weight isn’t really the issue. They are very reliable and robust, require in essence no maintenance and last forever.

All about convenience and comfort. I remember the old three speed Sturmey Archers well. You were supposed to back peddle before shifting and if poorly adjusted you might ‘miss’ a gear. These modern ones don’t suffer from any of that. You just shift if and when it pleases you. Very accurate shifting too.

Jeroen
Old 4th November 2015, 20:46   #2883
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
All about convenience and comfort. I remember the old three speed Sturmey Archers well. You were supposed to back peddle before shifting and if poorly adjusted you might ‘miss’ a gear.
I was told by a friend that some decades ago the three-speed hub gears made a brief entry into the Indian market - in his city, Bangalore, there was only one mechanic who had the faintest clue how to service / repair them; predictably, this particular phase of biking evolution failed and everyone went back to single-speeds.

Complexity (unless extremely robust) is often the enemy of the masses (well, maybe not in someplace like Germany, where engineers and even some normal people might even love it for its own sake). We have seen a similar dilemma more recently all over rural India with dérailleur systems; The typical solution to shifting problems (or even something as simple as a broken cable) has often been to simply remove the offending mechanism, shorten the chain, and run it on a single set of sprockets... Fortunately, here in Manali we've had a showroom, some tour companies, and thus decent mechanics pop up in the past few years.

Shimano, I recently learned, makes an 11-gear hub system, and I think someone else makes (an extremely expensive) one with even more. I'd love to run one, but just getting into biking again, so will see if my interest is sustainable first. I've often been a DIY tinkerer, but in most cases would prefer that something work without intervention.

-Eric

Last edited by ringoism : 4th November 2015 at 20:51.
Old 5th November 2015, 05:37   #2884
Senior - BHPian

Good morning folks. I'm sure everytime Jeroen reads my / Kumar's cycling posts he remembers Confucius: "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated". But sometimes complexity is necessary. More on that later!

Quote:
Any hill-specific advice you can provide here would be helpful - in surfing the web for cycling-specific injury topics, excessive hill riding/training was mentioned in a couple places. I've seen a recommended cadence somewhere of 80-90rpm for efficiency - do the particular strains of hill riding alter this in any way (here we could be riding uphill easily for an hour or two at a time)?
http://www.uwhealth.org/files/uwheal...aincyclist.pdf is useful general pro advise.
http://botadventure.blogspot.in/2015...ride-high.html is end-user inputs. That's echoed by other riders - high cadence in general, but extremely low (~30-40) cadence for ~15 mins to build muscle endurance to finish off the training.

Can't comment on the hill part - never done that but intuitively on gurgaon's 'long' climbs (1+ km) I have often simply settled into the easiest gear possible - my instinct is to always keep the cadence same and keep shifting gears. Maybe that is because i'm overweight and weak!

Quote:
Truly beautiful bike, and in my book pretty impressive numbers, too. I'm wondering about saddles myself, as the one on the Merida is really very skinny/hard and if it turns out to be as painful as it looks, it's going to have to go... I remember the Brooks name from way back - how wide is your saddle? Any other photo possible?
Don't jump so quickly - many folks manage just fine on those saddles itself. Brooks is the Honda of saddles - many many delhiites buy a B37 (?) for brevets. I'm not sure you should buy a Brooks this soon without trying your saddle for ~2+ hour rides. Buying a saddle is again about measuring your sit bones - you can't just take any size / shape! If you're interested- check links that were posted earlier. Its complicated. Many dealers in Delhi stock them btw.

Quote:
No desire to stir things up, but will consider your earlier comments vindicated by some of the content there: Attachment 1434835
(sorry the Tbhp watermark covered the most significant bit there: "designed to allow the rider to put their feet flat on the ground when seated").
Yesss! and this is what those bikes look like!
The Bicycles thread-comfortbike.jpg

I disagree that we can simply transpose the end-result (feet touching ground or smaller tyres on smaller frames) but ignore the underlying principle pointed out by K2007 (The seat should be positioned so legs never fully straighten during a downstroke). That was the issue we debated with jeroen.

Consider that most people are not buying the bike above but this one:
The Bicycles thread-img_06271.jpg

Hence we can't use a specific rule of thumb for one geometry on another - no way.

@FINTail; Welcome to upgrad-itis

Quote:
I rarely wear any special biking clothes. At best only those special trousers with the shammy leather inlay. That and a Brooks saddle will keep you happy for many, many miles.

If you go offloading or speed racing it might be worthwhile considering a different saddle and some more special clothing as well.

Although, to come back to your observation in the USA. I lived in Kansas City for three years prior to coming to Delhi. I took my bicycle to the USA. Yes, lots of Americans on bicycles in certain areas. Always kitted out as if they are getting ready for the Tour de France. Whereas in reality they did 20 miles at max. Getting dressed takes more time, then the actual cycling!

But hey, if it makes you enjoy your hobby/sport more why not?

Jeroen
I think you miss the big picture here - in Delhi as well most recreational cyclists are kitted out in different levels of kit. Even many commuters do that here. But I completely appreciate your philosophy. Cycling when done leisurely does not need any special kit. If you plan to push yourself, kit is nice. Eric - if you're fit and plan to pedal short distances, ignore the rest of my post.

-> If you're going out riding a considerable distance - it helps to be prepared. Like you mentioned "shammy leather inlay". Or as we use - bib shorts with thermo-formed ergonomic padding.

Maybe it is me - I've been quite overweight for a long time and I can tell you that if I don't use padded shorts and rash cream on long rides, I end up with friction wounds. This is no joking business for many of us!

-> Ditto jerseys - Jerseys are just moisture wicking tees that have pockets for wallets / mobile phones / keys because it is uncomfortable cycling with any object in your shorts pocket

-> Cleated shoes were discussed earlier. Not required in many cases but are useful if you're a bit competitive / want to climb more easily.

Last edited by aah78 : 24th September 2019 at 20:38. Reason: Picture uploaded to server.
Old 5th November 2015, 09:07   #2885
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
I think you miss the big picture here - in Delhi as well most recreational cyclists are kitted out in different levels of kit. Even many commuters do that here. But I completely appreciate your philosophy. Cycling when done leisurely does not need any special kit. If you plan to push yourself, kit is nice. Eric - if you're fit and plan to pedal short distances, ignore the rest of my post.
In the context of this thread I must admit I have no idea where the big, or small for that matter, picture would even begin to come in. We are discussing bicycles in the context of a hobby/interest here, not world peace.

Again, I dont like to go by rules such as "cycling when done leisurely does not need any special kit". It suggests there is a precise definition on what constitutes leisurely versus non leisurely biking. When I do a 100 km ride in 4 - 4.5 hours, ie average 25 km/h I would consider that a nice easy leisurely ride. (safe for wind factor in the Netherlands). For some paddling even an hour at 25 km/h would be unrealistic at the best of times. I do it in jeans, t-shirt and a windbreaker when chilly. Why, because it works for me.

I think what is more important for any hobby and or sport, you need to do what makes sense for you. If you choose a frame because it gets your feet a little closer to the ground and you feel more comfortable with that, thats is fine. You want to deck yourself out in $ 2000,-- Lycra super kit for a 15 minute tour around the block, that's fine too.

I remember an old friend of mine telling me about his hobby: Diving. He is a very accomplished amateur diver and travels all over the world. He has an unbelievable amount of kit. He told me that he actually spends more time "fiddling with his kit" as he calls it, rather then diving. And he thoroughly enjoys that as part of his hobby.

Some people who are into photography will talk endlessly about their kit, keep buying and selling lenses, bodies, filters etc. Some don't. (Photography is one of my big hobbies and I stick with the same kit for years). Again, Photography is full of people pointing out rules and what kit should be used for what shot or scene. But there are plenty who dont follow those rules and take stunning pictures. Put differently, there is no single recipe for the best result let alone the most enjoyment of your hobby. It is very personal.

Better kit doesnt make you a better photographer, or a better cyclist perse. Everybody needs to decide for themselves what works for them, what makes them happy, comfortable and what gives them the most enjoyment. I have left the very mundane fact that most of us might have some financial constraints on how much money we can pour into our hobbies and interest out of the equatation all together.

Jeroen

Last edited by Jeroen : 5th November 2015 at 09:21.
Old 5th November 2015, 23:17   #2886
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

I think what is more important for any hobby and or sport, you need to do what makes sense for you. If you choose a frame because it gets your feet a little closer to the ground and you feel more comfortable with that, thats is fine. You want to deck yourself out in $ 2000,-- Lycra super kit for a 15 minute tour around the block, that's fine too.

But there are plenty who dont follow those rules and take stunning pictures. Put differently, there is no single recipe for the best result let alone the most enjoyment of your hobby. It is very personal.

Jeroen
I have to wholeheartedly agree to the point you make...not only in the context of the last few pages of this thread but also in general.
Old 9th November 2015, 20:33   #2887
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
We are discussing bicycles in the context of a hobby/interest here, not world peace.

I think what is more important for any hobby and or sport, you need to do what makes sense for you. You want to deck yourself out in $ 2000,-- Lycra super kit for a 15 minute tour around the block, that's fine too.

...[a] friend... told me that he actually spends more time "fiddling with his kit" as he calls it, rather then diving. And he thoroughly enjoys that as part of his hobby.

[re]...photography...there are plenty who dont follow those rules and take stunning pictures. Put differently, there is no single recipe for the best result let alone the most enjoyment of your hobby. It is very personal.

Better kit doesnt make you a better photographer, or a better cyclist perse. Everybody needs to decide for themselves what works for them, what makes them happy, comfortable and what gives them the most enjoyment.
Good points there, although as someone who enjoys the study of culture (hence appreciated your earlier observations about its effects in the realm of cycling) and has a bit of a philosophical bent besides, certain questions do come up (perhaps even distantly related to world peace!???). Like, "what is the basis that various people use for determining "what 'works'/makes me happy/etc"? Interesting to consider that:

1) the various descriptions above might actually start to draw lines between distinct hobbies/interests; i.e., between someone being a "photographer" and someone being a "camera guy" (a husband/wife duo I know represent this well - he knows / understands / buys the equipment, but she is the one with the real knack for imaging). Another possible category here is the newbie who goes out and buys a new digital Hasselblad (or the largest/longest/most attention-grabbing Canon "L" lens he can find) just because he thinks it'll help him get laid more frequently (what is his "photographic" hobby, really, and is there anything like sincerity in it?). In the present case, maybe it's between the hobby of "cycling" and that of "cycles" (or "cycle building / outfitting", etc). Indeed, for me as a technical guy with a lazy streak, the hobbyist side would be the building/ restoring/ outfitting/ tweaking, while the cycling itself – in these hills at least - seems at present more like a necessary evil (for the sake of my health)!

2) One could also ask, is an interest or hobby that's about "pretending" or posing, or the lust for more "stuff" actually useful for humanity in general - or finally, even for myself (or for world peace!)?

3) There is a difference bettween being "unconventional" and in defiance of the rules getting good results (photographic, etc); and being outright excessive, with questional benefits. You mentioned financial constraints, and most people are under those to greater or lesser degrees. Beyond that is the question of how much is “right” to spend. I mentioned the north American penchant for debt, but whatever, someone may have sufficient funds (or available credit, or capacity to justify) for a $200 cycle, or even a $2,000 cycle, but how many are able/willing to spend $20,000?). And even for those with virtually no constraints, there are still terms that have been coined which might apply; One that comes to mind would be, "Wretched Excess"... There are healthy, re-creational "hobbies" which taken a couple steps too far can become either unhealthy obsession, or just one more form of vain posing (one that's usually easy enough to see through). Everything/everyone else around it can begin to degrade in that case.

That's what I kind of liked about the link to the Amsterdam biking scene – mostly just “normal” people simply enjoying themselves on rather modest, practical bikes, sometimes with a fun-loving passenger or two also aboard, not seemingly very conscious about their status or what they were wearing / not wearing, how expensive their cycle was / wasn't, whatever.

The American guy doing his Sunday-afternoon tours around the neighborhood, in contrast, is not going to benefit much in terms of performance (or maybe even pleasure) from either his super-suit or the incredible funds he spent shaving a few hundred grams off his race-prepped cycle's weight.

So I do get wondering about the basic mindset, what's driving it, what the basic value system involves. A good friend of mine once bought a highly modified, race-prepped RM250 racing dirt motorbike, and decided to show up at the track one day with it, decked out in his shiny new full factory-team-colored racing suit. It was not a competitive event that day; but still, almost immediately, modestly-geared-up veterans (and even “kids”) on much lesser bikes were having quite a good time running laps around him, leaving him feeling more than a little self-consciously foolish. The bike in any state of tune was already way too much for his suburban back yard, too much for miles of government power-line trails he had access to, certainly too much for him to personally handle / make use of. As interesting and impressive a machine as it might have been, it just didn't make any kind of sense for anyone but a professional racer. He wisely sold it off.

It can be seen more positively, though: Truly there is something in mankind – much of mankind, anyway – that recognizes, appreciates, and pursues excellence, and has a desire to draw nearer to perfection. I remember years ago seeing the prices of Bentley motor cars in magazines and thinking, “Who in their right mind would want to spend – or even think it fundamentally right to spend - $275,000 on a car?” And then one day I actually saw and studied one up close in person – in this case a dark blue coupe - and suddenly it was understandable. The virtual perfection and depth of the paint, the flawless leather upholstery, the complementary nature of the color shades, the precision alignment of body panels and the very shape itself... An aesthetic marvel, something designed to defy the ravages of time and the fickle, seasonal fashion must-haves of the masses. This is a work of art; it will still look as good and be worth as much (likely much more) fifty years from now as it does today. It could be the same with a high-quality motorcycle, bicycle, or for that matter a table lamp, a clock/wristwatch, a vase, a nice pen, or a good winter coat.

As mentioned, on the more base side of human nature and desire, any of these are simply more "posing tools" of the lately most popular rap artist or best-paid CEO (or debt-trapped wanna-be); At their best, however, they are shadows – pointers – an acknowledgement and anticipation (even for the billions of mortals who could never, ever afford them) of something certainly much higher, purer, and perfect than ourselves. Honest artists, designers, engineers, craftsmen know that the best of their work always could have been better – there is always some little flaw or imperfection, something less than ideal, something minutely compromised. There is a Standard that is elusive – something, indeed Someone, only feasibly sought and found beyond ourselves, and beyond the ultimately rusting, rotting, corruptible, and temporal things of this world.

In some way, all this pursuit of beauty, balance, and perfection in the "hobbyist" realm, needs be balanced against the realities of the often ugly, imbalanced, and corrupted state of things "out there" in the "real world"; against the severe poverty of a large section of the earth's population, against severe environmental degradation, etc. With that in mind, there are a lot of less glamorous but in many ways more important things to be conceived / designed / invested in (new wastewater treatment / waste-composting systems, cures for debilitating/terminal diseases, etc, could serve as a few decidedly unglamorous examples) towards the benefit of the human race - without that, of course, our "enjoyment" of our hobbies and everything else will be decidedly fleeting and short-lived. Hardly any of even the best and brightest of our species has been able to draw this balance ideally – but it HAS been done.

So (to finally conclude) I will pray, as a pedal along on my cycle, that I myself will be enabled to “do all things well” and know the pleasures both of a clear conscience, and of the truly Divine.

Thanks,
-Eric

Last edited by ringoism : 9th November 2015 at 20:40.
Old 9th November 2015, 21:09   #2888
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
So (to finally conclude) I will pray, as a pedal along on my cycle, that I myself will be enabled to “do all things well” and know the pleasures both of a clear conscience, and of the truly Divine. [/i]
Wow, that was a really long post. Not sure I can even begin to follow you.

Personally, I’m not even remotely interested in doing things well perse. It tends to be boring, because very soon others expectations creep in. I do things I enjoy or find relevant or important, its that simple.

If somebody want to pose with a fancy bicycle, a Hasselblad camera or a Ferrari who am I to judge? It it makes them happy, good for them!

I only have one criteria on what others do: Does it hurt or have a negative effect on others? If it doesn’t, go for it.

I live by one rule only; don’t do to others what you wouldn’t want done to yourself.

Happy peddling

Jeroen
Old 12th November 2015, 12:21   #2889
BHPian

Guys, upgraded from a Rockrider 5.0 to a Scott Aspect 950. I got it yesterday and rode for a good 10 kms. It is a head turner for sure and the ride quality is also top notch.
Here is a picture.
Note the internal cable routing.
The Bicycles thread-img_20151111_170400.jpg
Old 16th November 2015, 20:26   #2890
Senior - BHPian

Guys how are Montra bikes? Looking at the 650B HD priced at 45k. Would get some discount too. Overall components seem to be at par with higher priced bikes like Shimano Hydraulic brakes and Shimano Deore shifters and derailleurs and a SR suntour fork.

So going by component quality and this being an Indian brand TI cycles, have anyone had an experience with these? Anything else with similar components in a similar price category you guys would recommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddu View Post
Guys, upgraded from a Rockrider 5.0 to a Scott Aspect 950. I got it yesterday and rode for a good 10 kms. It is a head turner for sure and the ride quality is also top notch.
Here is a picture.
What is the price of the above cycle? and how do you rate its quality? I found Scott cycles to be heavier than Trek cycles. I checked the Aspect 650 and 670.

Last edited by navpreet318 : 16th November 2015 at 20:28.
Old 16th November 2015, 21:11   #2891
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
Guys how are Montra bikes? Looking at the 650B HD priced at 45k. Would get some discount too. Overall components seem to be at par with higher priced bikes like Shimano Hydraulic brakes and Shimano Deore shifters and derailleurs and a SR suntour fork.

So going by component quality and this being an Indian brand TI cycles, have anyone had an experience with these? Anything else with similar components in a similar price category you guys would recommend?
I have a 2012 Montra Rock - I. Rode it for 9k kms, in the 3 years I've had it.

I've bought a Bianchi Via Nirone 7 since, and I admit- the Montra Rock-I was a decent MTB. At ~20k in 2012, I got what I paid for.

In your case, I'd say; firstly, I doubt if you will get the bike itself. The Celtic and Unplugged were announced in late 2014; and I'm yet to see one, and believe me, I'm a regular at the local Track and Trail store.

If you refer to the website, the current status for the Celtic is: (HITTING STORES SHORTLY).

So is the case for the 650B. Hitting the stores shortly. Sigh.

The website says, and I quote: This Bicycle will take on any terrain and is a Mountain Bikers dreams.

Figure in the hilarious description, the lack of commitment, attention to detail and the lacklustre attitude is evident. I'd say, look elsewhere.

If you're spending so much, do also consider 'brand value'. If I were you, I'd seal the deal on a Cannondale Trail or BB.

Hope that helps!

Last edited by FINTAIL : 16th November 2015 at 21:14. Reason: Why must you know? (XD)
Old 16th November 2015, 21:57   #2892
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddu View Post
Here is a picture.
Attachment 1438489
Wow, she looks hot. Where did you buy this from and in what size? What was the total cost of ownership.
Old 18th November 2015, 20:10   #2893
BHPian

Okay Guys!!
I have read through almost the entire thread here and it has just left me more confused.

So here are the facts of the case:
  1. I'm 39 years old, physically fit, able to run 3 kms under 20 mins flat.
  2. Have done a cycling trip 1500 kms in 11 days, with the longest trip of 190 kms on the first day, in 12 hrs.
  3. The two facts above are to convey that pulling the cycle weight isn't a problem while deciding which bike.
  4. Roads to office are ok as they are inside a military station. Roads in city are also ok.
And here are the requirements:
  1. I'm searching for a bike to commute to the office (about 7 kms one way) everyday and long trips (40-50 kms) on the weekends, on normal city roads with some amount of hilly terrain thrown in on the long runs.
  2. Price range should be upto 20k.
  3. Want a sturdy bike to last me for 3-5 yrs, and shouldn't leave me stranded on the road during long trips.
  4. Might plan a Manali trip on the bike in near future.
All experts kindly advise. I like the Firefox and Trek range, feel good about Hercules too. Did my cycling trip on a Hercules though but don't remember the model. had a lot of problems with it. Shoot away guys.

Last edited by aah78 : 24th September 2019 at 20:43. Reason: LIST added. Typos fixed.
Old 19th November 2015, 18:50   #2894
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SX4LOVER View Post
Okay Guys!!
I have read through almost the entire thread here..and it has just lft me more confused.

All xperts kindly advise. i lik the firefox and trek range, feel good abt hercules too. did my cycling trip on a hercules though but dont remmber the model. had a lot of problems with it. shoot away guys.
For the budget in question, it is the Montra Blues that comes to mind.

And yeah, you may want to install rim lining, so as to make the tires more puncture resistant.
Old 19th November 2015, 19:19   #2895
BHPian

Had a fall today on my way home. Me and bike both are doing fine.

Nothing serious but I bruised the skin on the knee. This is going to be painful tomorrow morning.

The best part is I don't remember how I fell down!! All I remember is slowing down to stop at a traffic light. No one in vicinity as all the vehicles near me had raced thru on Amber.. And bam just fell down at almost zero speed.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks