Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd March 2010, 15:05   #226
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
I am looking for a 1BHK accomodation within 5 min drive from Silkboard (from April-2010). Preferred locations are (BTM Ist stage/2nd Stage, Koramangala, Madiwala) with a space to park my Sparky :-) rent 6K per month max.

Please PM me if you know any house/flat.
Din't know this thread can be of use this way too!

Even I'm looking for a place from April'10.

1BHK | 6 - 6.5K PM | Safe Car Park Needed

Since my office is in Whitefield, my preferred areas are :-

HAL, Old Airport Road, CV Raman Nagar, HSR Layout, Sarjapur Road, also any area closer to the previously mentioned areas will do.

Please drop me a PM if have/know of something within the above requirements!

Last edited by praful : 3rd March 2010 at 15:06.
Old 5th March 2010, 13:34   #227
Senior - BHPian

Booking home before July may let you escape 3% tax

Source :: Booking home before July may let you escape 3% tax- Finance-Economy-News-The Economic Times
Old 5th March 2010, 14:10   #228
Team-BHP Support

Shishir, thats exactly the news which was bothering DECite as well as myself. Hope the article is true, and not the usual speculation which ET is famous for.
Old 5th March 2010, 14:13   #229
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Shishir, thats exactly the news which was bothering DECite as well as myself. Hope the article is true, and not the usual speculation which ET is famous for.
This I am telling because home loans have been increased by 0.75% and auto loans by 0.5% by HDFC and ICICI bank.
Old 5th March 2010, 14:18   #230
Team-BHP Support

The worst part is the removal of the teaser loans offer if the first disbursement from the bank is not completed before the 31st of March. How cruel!
Old 5th March 2010, 14:20   #231
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
I really hope the article is true.

However it quotes the official as saying "There is a case for giving relief to buyers who booked their houses before the service is notified... We are examining it,”

I was thinking that when the official says "relief to buyers.." is he not presuming that the service tax burden would be passed to the buyer by the builder ? I mean its understood, but would a government official speak like that ? *Officially* the service tax is to be paid by the builder, and the notification does not mention that it has to be paid by the buyer (even though ultimately the builder will pass this on to the buyer, as we know).
Old 5th March 2010, 14:24   #232
BHPian

Mantri Premero

Hi Guys,

I'm planning to purchase an apartment in Bangalore and i've shorlisted Mantri Premero which is coming up on the Sarjapur road. The property is promoted by Sunil Mantri realty which is a breakaway group from the original Mantri builders.

I wanted to know if anyone here is intrested and have views on the property, the crediblity of the builder etc. Appreciate your quick response as i'm planning to close the deal in the next couple of days.

thanks!

Edit: website link http://www.mantrirealty.com/projectD...ect=15&type=UP

Last edited by nemo : 5th March 2010 at 14:27.
Old 5th March 2010, 14:39   #233
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo View Post
Hi Guys,

I'm planning to purchase an apartment in Bangalore and i've shorlisted Mantri Premero which is coming up on the Sarjapur road. The property is promoted by Sunil Mantri realty which is a breakaway group from the original Mantri builders.

I wanted to know if anyone here is intrested and have views on the property, the crediblity of the builder etc. Appreciate your quick response as i'm planning to close the deal in the next couple of days.

thanks!

Edit: website link SUNIL MANTRI REALITY
If you are talking of the mantri which is in the sarjapur road and the ORR then it you can go ahead for it as it is in the location where the access for anything is easy. Apart from this if they are building one more after wipro office etc then I don't know.
Old 5th March 2010, 15:22   #234
Team-BHP Support

I had checked out Matri Premero on the launch date. Didnt think too much about it, since i was looking at a ready-to-move in types.

Arun (Nemo), you have my number... call me. shall discuss this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishir_bn View Post
If you are talking of the mantri which is in the sarjapur road and the ORR then it you can go ahead for it as it is in the location where the access for anything is easy. Apart from this if they are building one more after wipro office etc then I don't know.
Mantri Premero is the one after the Wipro office.
Old 8th March 2010, 10:22   #235
Distinguished - BHPian

Mumbai - 2BHK F/s

A friend is looking to sell his 2BHK in Malad West. Any good places where he can list his property / find buyers ?
Old 8th March 2010, 10:28   #236
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
A friend is looking to sell his 2BHK in Malad West. Any good places where he can list his property / find buyers ?
Condor sir, he can list it in magicbricks.com, 99acres.com, indiaproperty.com, sulekha.com , persuqareyard.com, expatriates.com etc etc
Old 9th March 2010, 17:44   #237
BHPian

I have come across sites in Hindupur Andhra pradesh(Exactly 100 kms from Bangalore) for low as Rs 70k,80k,90k,130k and 150k for 1440 Sqft on spot,installment ,buyback and payback schemes,I have seen the layout the developments are very good and just outside the city .Anyone intereted can PM me

Last edited by msvg : 9th March 2010 at 17:46.
Old 19th March 2010, 20:19   #238
Senior - BHPian

New garbage dump in Mundhwa, Pune

Govt. has just cleared Mundhwa as the new site for Pune's garbage.

Garbage dump: Uruli out, Mundhwa in

Does not look like a good news for residents/prospective residents of this vicinity. I have just booked a property last month in this area for self occupation .

-BJ
Old 20th March 2010, 08:30   #239
BHPian

Rocketing High Price in NCR

Hi People

Going off the track in this thread, please do not hesitate to correct me if i am wrong. In last 2 months i have witnessed that price of Properties espically in Gurgoan and Palam Vihar have increased by 20-25%. A plot size of 173 sq yard in Gurgoan Sector 46 which was costing somewhere Rs 40-45 lacs in Dec 09 has gone up to Rs 60-70 lacs.

I seriously fail to understand why, is this the artitical hike created by the dealers or finanacers in the market as the market was stagnent for a long time.

Thanks
Old 21st March 2010, 21:10   #240
Senior - BHPian

Anyone have info/reviews about Sumathura Constructions? I am planning to book an apartment at Sumathura's Sandoval, Kundhanahalli Gate, Marathahalli, Bangalore.
Googling didn't produce much info. They seem to have more properties in Hyderabad.

Also, looking for leads to good real estate lawyer in Bangalore to get all the legal documents verified.

Thanks
- J

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks