Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th December 2010, 14:56   #361
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Anybody has a first hand information on Fire Luxur group? Their Bangalore project Empyrean's 1st phase is sold out. And I believe bookings have started for the 2nd phase.

Is this a good option for living say 3 years from now? FYI, its located between Whitefield and Sarjapur on NH207.

TIA!
Old 6th December 2010, 15:05   #362
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVH View Post
Is this a good option for living say 3 years from now? FYI, its located between Whitefield and Sarjapur on NH207.
I went there on Saturday. See it yourself to believe it. I am not going there. I spend 2 hours talking to them.

Consider land price there and then the building cost. Consider road, bus connectivity, railway station proximity, airport proximity, consider STR, consider Peripheral Ring Road, consider the prices increase by about 2 lakhs every month, consider the hype.

Its getting sold but then??
Old 6th December 2010, 16:11   #363
BANNED

[quote=lambuhere1;2128471]
For e.g., If i have INR 1 Lakh in my PF account, Can I withdraw the whole amount ? Account is more than 7 years old.

Sid : one can withdraw upto 25% of corpus after 5 years onwards

Is there any time frame that after the agreement is made with the builder that the amount can be withdrawn ?

Sid : No

Did anyone try this option before ?

Sid : I with drew once for brother's wedding. You can withdraw for children & siblings wedding, buying land or flat , etc
Old 6th December 2010, 16:42   #364
BHPian

@Sid : Thanks a ton for all the clarifications. Very much appreciated
Old 6th December 2010, 20:32   #365
BHPian

Any flats IN RR Nagar?

Hi All,

I am looking to buy a flat in Rajarajeshwari nagar. [40-45L]
Please if anyone has any inputs, recommendations please tell me.
Old 7th December 2010, 07:09   #366
JVH
Senior - BHPian

@Spitfire

We had been there a few weeks before and saw a few more options between then and now. None of them including the empyrean were exciting. They might not come under the VFM tag or the location and the connectivity itself might not justify but sadly from whatever we saw so far they were amongst the better ones.

Similar properties in North Bangalore are steeply priced and some of them near Electronics city and Hosur are OK but do not have the necessary go ahead from the authorities.
Old 7th December 2010, 09:26   #367
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramki067 View Post
Hi guys,

I've a plot near Amoda Valmark flats on Kammanahalli road just off Bannerghatta road, Bangalore and I want to construct a home for self living. Is there any growth prospects in and around this area in the near future?

thanks,
Ramki
This is a fast developing area with lots of development happening. There are lots of appartments coming up nearby including the ones by Prestige (completed) and Nitesh estates.I believe this will bring more shopping places near this place. One concern would be the increase in consumption of borewell water available.
The lake nearby Nitesh estate seems to be getting cleaned up soon. This will be a good for evening/morning walks etc. The road adjacent to lake is also good. There is a small park near this lake. if i understand correctly, your plot will be within a km from this area. An atm from canara bank has also come up recently. meenakshi mall is fast coming up. Fortis Apollo is nearby.
Hope this is intersting enough to start construction
Old 7th December 2010, 15:18   #368
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVH View Post
but sadly from whatever we saw so far they were amongst the better ones.
Agree. But its too much of a risk if you think of residing there. Unless you are looking at it as an investment or second (weekend) home.

The guys are honest and quite transparent. The demand though is getting to them. I am fearing Phase II wont go as well as Phase I. And quality is going to dip. The project is huge and I am expecting a lot of delays.

I think both of us are in similiar situations. Advice you to look at Devanhalli side of town

Electronics City is almost a dead investment no major gains. And it is quite surprising it is so.
Old 7th December 2010, 17:52   #369
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh1868 View Post
This is a fast ...
The lake nearby Nitesh estate seems to be ... Hope this is intersting enough to start construction
Lake is called Hulimavu Lake.Good that it is getting treatment soon. Can you inform me which other projects apart from Prestige Nottingham,Nitesh Hyde Park and Amoda Valmark is going to come up in near future on Kammanahalli road. Also, could you inform where is Canara bank ATM. this would be of much help to me.

Thanks so much rajesh,
Ramki
Old 8th December 2010, 12:13   #370
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Property / Real Estate Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Advice you to look at Devanhalli side of town
Good ones are quoting exhorbitant prices and some I cannot trust at all. Looks like buying a site and constructing there is the way to go.

Have you seen anything worthy for settlement there? The idea is to have an independent common home where parents can join us in 2~3 years (Right now me and my wife stay in a flat in North B'lore)

Quote:
Electronics City is almost a dead investment no major gains. And it is quite surprising it is so.
This is surprising, isn't it? Not really sure why. Even some of the BDA plots are not appreciating since last 1 year.
Old 8th December 2010, 12:53   #371
BHPian

Re: Any flats IN RR Nagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by penpavan View Post
Hi All,

I am looking to buy a flat in Rajarajeshwari nagar. [40-45L]
Please if anyone has any inputs, recommendations please tell me.
Hi,
I think Century group has a decent apartment coming up in RR Nagar.
You should take a look at that.
I picked up on the Hosur road last year.Have seen decent amount of appreciation since the last 1 year
Old 8th December 2010, 13:59   #372
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramki067 View Post
Lake is called Hulimavu Lake.Good that it is getting treatment soon. Can you inform me which other projects apart from Prestige Nottingham,Nitesh Hyde Park and Amoda Valmark is going to come up in near future on Kammanahalli road. Also, could you inform where is Canara bank ATM. this would be of much help to me.

Thanks so much rajesh,
Ramki
There is one from Raja. Also Nandi Woods will be a km further. Aikhya is another one.
ATM will come after you pass Nitesh Estate and come further down the road towards right side. Just before Ramanashree Nagara
Old 8th December 2010, 13:59   #373
Senior - BHPian

2 BHK flat available for rent in Pune

The flat is located on the 10th floor in a good society on Pashan Sus road. It is ~9kms (10 min) from Hinjewadi IT park. Small family preferred. PM me for details.

PS: @mods please remove this post if it is OT.
Old 8th December 2010, 14:21   #374
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I also fail to understand why is it so? Any pointers anyone?
Old 9th December 2010, 02:50   #375
Max
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaddiwale View Post
Guys, getting a 625 sq ft 1 BHK re-sale flat at Hiranandani Estate (Thane) at 46 lakhs. The rate for the new buildings is Rs. 6700 + Rs. 67 floor rise. The owner has open parking. The owner extended some part of the floor over duct thus, carpet area is coming around 504 sq ft.

Is this a reasonable price the seller is asking. Can any body help me in this?
yes, this is reasonable price as per current market rates. ongoing rate in hiranandani estate is rs.6700+rs.60 floor rise + parking etc. for 1,2bhk, for 3bhk expect to pay Rs.7000+rs.60 floor rise+parking.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks