Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 13th December 2018, 17:16   #946
BHPian

Default Re: Parenthood: Sharing the joy, precious moments, learnings and experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyata View Post
Congrats!

In general I am very disappointed with Luvlap products and at their current state wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Even their baby wipes are horrible!

Chicoo and Graco seem lot more decent and durable. As suggested by Speedmiester, I too would recommend checking it out physically either at a firstcry or at shopperstop.

Guess what - we tried the Chico and Graco and found them brilliant. However, prices did impact our purchase. We were miserly then and went with a MeMe pram. Similar to what you were looking for. Light weight, foldable, shoulder holstered and reversible handles. We used it from about 14 months till about 36 months and then gave it to a relative who used in for about 24 months. It has come back now and being used by another baby. So managed to squeeze the last drop out of it.

I am not saying others are not good, but do check out some of the lower brands as well.
subraiyr is offline   Reply With Quote