Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2012, 12:30   #1426
BHPian

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 10th December 2012 at 14:11.
si1ver0ne is offline   Received Infraction
Old 10th December 2012, 13:11   #1427
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan View Post
Hi Pankaj,

I would be interested in picking those up if it is still available with you especially the interior decoration ones.
I work out of Hinjewadi Ph2, let me know in case it is still available and we can fix up when to meet.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers
These are yours now,Trojan.

I can get the magazines to Hinjewadi. I work in Blueridge SEZ and will hand over the box on 12th Dec, if that is fine with you.

Cheers
Old 10th December 2012, 14:40   #1428
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankaj_sachdeva View Post
These are yours now,Trojan.

I work in Blueridge SEZ and will hand over the box on 12th Dec, if that is fine with you.
Cheers
Gee thanks a ton Pankaj, can we meet on 13th Dec that would suit me better, will PM you my contact details.

Cheers,
Old 10th December 2012, 14:59   #1429
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan View Post
Gee thanks a ton Pankaj, can we meet on 13th Dec that would suit me better, will PM you my contact details.

Cheers,
13 Dec it is then

Cheers
Old 10th December 2012, 15:56   #1430
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by writeramesh View Post
Thanks Saikat! Fiesta@DuraTec, this is available for you, should you be interested. Am assuming you have a pioneer player in your car.
Extremely sorry for the late response. No I also have a Sony player, so guess the item should be passed on to whoever is willing.

Thank you very much for the offering Ramesh, cheers
Old 10th December 2012, 18:33   #1431

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiest@DuraTec

Extremely sorry for the late response. No I also have a Sony player, so guess the item should be passed on to whoever is willing.

Thank you very much for the offering Ramesh, cheers
No worries Fiesta@DuraTec. For all other folks in the forum, this is still available, in case anyone wants it.
Old 10th December 2012, 21:46   #1432
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by writeramesh View Post
No worries Fiesta@DuraTec. For all other folks in the forum, this is still available, in case anyone wants it.
Hi Ramesh, if it is still available, I would love to lay my hands on it. I am planning to install a new HU in my Car and have shortlisted Pioneer HU for now with iPod Control. Would love to lay my hands on it.
Old 10th December 2012, 22:07   #1433

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic
Hi Ramesh, if it is still available, I would love to lay my hands on it. I am planning to install a new HU in my Car and have shortlisted Pioneer HU for now with iPod Control. Would love to lay my hands on it.
Sure Travelholic, it is definitely available. Do send me your contact coordinates, and we can connect.
Old 11th December 2012, 11:49   #1434
Oxy
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtonsing View Post
Alright, Oxy and Si1ver0ne, let me know if you are interested.
Hi gtonsing, I would also like to back out from this. Please give it away to the person next in line. Thanks.
Old 11th December 2012, 12:28   #1435
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Tires for grab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Reposting my old post again as they are still up for grabs - please ping if anyone needs these.
Just updating - will be sending these to @moralfibre.
Old 11th December 2012, 15:50   #1436
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
Hi gtonsing, I would also like to back out from this. Please give it away to the person next in line. Thanks.
mashmash, let me know if you are interested, do PM me your details, Si1ver0ne posted something but I cant see what it is - it was moderated.
Old 11th December 2012, 16:09   #1437
BHPian

Quote:
mashmash, let me know if you are interested, do PM me your details, Si1ver0ne posted something but I cant see what it is - it was moderated.
Yes I am. Sent you a PM.
Old 11th December 2012, 16:12   #1438
BHPian

I have a Gypsy Hard Top that's left over from the sale of my Gypsy. In case anyone is interested, please PM me.

Cheers,
Ardy
Old 11th December 2012, 18:17   #1439
BHPian

Quote:
@Gtonsing, I had used the SMS slang for the word "you" and earned infractions for the earlier post. Lesson learnt: never use your mobile to browse Team BHP or if you do, don't get carried away!

Anyways, wanted to let you know that one of my friends gifted a carrier to my sister, so I will skip this as well.

@mashmash, its all yours sir :-)
Old 11th December 2012, 19:43   #1440
BHPian

I have a couple of free vouchers from Home Center and Lifestyle. Had got them as a part of free offer by Standard Chartered Inner Circle Platinum Credit Card.

I have subsequently cancelled my card, however the voucher is still lying with me.

Home Center Rs 2000 discount voucher - valid on a min purchase of Rs 15,000

Lifestyle Rs 500 discount voucher - valid on a min purchase of Rs 3,000 (selected brands :- Code, Melange, Ginger, Kappa, Bossini, Ucla, Paprika, Juniors, Delure, Roselle)

Both are valid till Dec 31st 2012 on purchase made using Standard Chartered Inner Circle Platinum Credit Card.

Anybody interested in the same may please collect the same from me from my home / office.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks