Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd August 2017, 21:28   #3466
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

PMed you for vermicompost!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom View Post
Want to give away about 4 kgs to begin with. Rest is planned to be given away to some people in my housing soc.

PM me if interested.
Old 3rd August 2017, 11:04   #3467
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom View Post
Want to give away about 4 kgs to begin with. Rest is planned to be given away to some people in my housing soc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_meher View Post
PMed you for vermicompost!
Vermicompost goes to @ani_meher
Old 12th August 2017, 22:59   #3468
BHPian

Want to give away my Hyundai i20 (old gen 2012) beige seat covers. The rear and front passenger seat cover is in very good condition (might need a little scrubbing).Had purchased it from Hyundai so its the string fitting type.

PM me if interested.

Last edited by Akib Khan : 12th August 2017 at 23:01.
Old 13th August 2017, 14:31   #3469
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
I have the below TBHP stickers to give away. I would not be able to courier it so pickup only. If somebody needs it, than its available for pickup from either near Lalbagh or near Sarjapur.
If they are still available, I'm keen to pick them up between 18th - 25th Aug when am in B'lore. Kindly do confirm.
Old 15th August 2017, 10:52   #3470
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRShrikanth View Post
If they are still available, I'm keen to pick them up between 18th - 25th Aug when am in B'lore. Kindly do confirm.
Sure the stickers are still available. Sudeepg and gtonsing are yet to confirm regarding the same. Let me know which ones are you interested in?
Old 15th August 2017, 13:15   #3471
BHPian

Quote:
Sure the stickers are still available. Sudeepg and gtonsing are yet to confirm regarding the same. Let me know which ones are you interested in?
Thanx a bunch. Am keen to have three :

1. Redlining
2. Love cars. Live cars (Black & Red)
3. Driven by...
Old 16th August 2017, 10:46   #3472
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRShrikanth View Post
Thanx a bunch. Am keen to have three :

1. Redlining
2. Love cars. Live cars (Black & Red)
3. Driven by...
SRShrikanth, I will be able to share LCLC (black and red) and Driven by stickers to you. Will reserve the stickers to you.

Redlining sticker and the other LCLC is reserved for rpads1.
Old 16th August 2017, 11:54   #3473
Distinguished - BHPian

I have an old BSNL Broadband modem(ADSL, Wifi and four ethernet ports) branded ITI to give away.

I have some spare TBHP stickers as well, mainly the redlining, LCLC, I drive safe.

Both can be picked up from either Banashankari 2nd stage or Whitefield, near Prestige Shantiniketan or Sathya Sai hospital.
Old 16th August 2017, 11:59   #3474
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL_FWD View Post
Same here. Thanks for the seat covers!
Nice to find a fellow bhpian in the same office sitting 10 cubicles apart
OT: tells alot about how we live our lives, living in a cubicle and not knowing the person who is seated 10 cubicles apart. We should really be more social - lesson to self
Old 17th August 2017, 13:06   #3475
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtonsing View Post
tells alot about how we live our lives, living in a cubicle and not knowing the person who is seated 10 cubicles apart. We should really be more social - lesson to self
Couldn't resist putting up a reply to this.

In 1995, when I was a 6 year old, I knew almost the entire street and the one ahead and behind it. I knew who my friends were and who I hated. I knew which uncle/aunty were nice to me and who else were rude.

In 2017, I know only 4 other families living within our compound and 2 others living in the next compound. Apart from those, I literally don't know any other neighbors of mine. Come to speak of it.., I've lived in the place where I do for over 5 years now. Now, that's how much social we've become these days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjithin View Post
I have an ashtray which will fit in the typical cup holder. I dont think it was ever used to collect ash, but mostly used to keep coins !!
Coming back to the topic before the mods kick me out .., Jithin, do you still have this? I needed something to keep some coins and if you still have it, I'd like to pick this up. Let me know. Apologies for the extremely late ask.
Old 17th August 2017, 14:55   #3476
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Jithin, do you still have this? I needed something to keep some coins and if you still have it, I'd like to pick this up. Let me know. Apologies for the extremely late ask
Yes its still available. Will send you a pm
Old 18th August 2017, 11:25   #3477
BHPian

Quote:
SRShrikanth, I will be able to share LCLC (black and red) and Driven by stickers to you. Will reserve the stickers to you.

Redlining sticker and the other LCLC is reserved for rpads1.
Apologies Sunil. Things are pretty tight at my end and I do not think I will be able to come over and pick up those stickers. Apologies for keeping on hold for so long. Please do hand over the same to whoever is next in line.
Old 19th August 2017, 14:02   #3478
Team-BHP Support

I need to free up some space at home. I have a collection of Autocar and Overdrive magazines from 1998-1999 (almost inception of both magazines) onwards till about 2010. Almost every issue, save for a few missing when I was out of town for a few months.

My folks are after my life to sell them to the raddi wala at Rs.5/kilo. After spending so much on collecting them, I do not have the heart to dispose of them. Most of them were purchased during my college years from saved pocket money.

Am willing to give them away to anyone interested in them.
Old 25th August 2017, 10:04   #3479
Distinguished - BHPian

Aquarium driftwood for giveaway:
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-imageuploadedbyteambhp1503635532.307227.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-imageuploadedbyteambhp1503635629.562773.jpg

Its about 1.5ft in height and has a base of around 10in. Of course the dried moss will be removed before handing it over to anyone. Might need some time to sink into the tank since it's been out for a while and will take time to soak up water and sink.
Old 10th September 2017, 15:46   #3480

Hi. Want to give away my IMT CDL MBA books set as I completed the course.
Pickup in and around Gachibowli, Kondapur, HiTech City Hyderabad.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-whatsapp-image-20170910-15.40.45.jpeg

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks