Team-BHP - Suggestions for Team-BHP from Team-BHPians
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Suggestions for Team-BHP from Team-BHPians (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/59432-suggestions-team-bhp-team-bhpians-156.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by *VT* (Post 1363509)
I'm having some problem in uploading images from TBHP server.
Its taking very much time to upload (I'm using broadband BTW)Sometimes that pop-up window doesn't fully opens, Also it doesn't resizes the images automatically, Theres a limit that we can upload JPEG etc images with size upto 1MB, So there should be a resizing facility too.

So currently, First I upload & Resize pics from any other site, Then I upload them to TBHP server, Its a real pain!:Frustrati

VT

read the announcement section about resizing and uploading the images.

using external hosting of images is not encouraged.

@SirAlec,
Thank you, I will check it out. :)

VT

Pranavt, a new shop software is being installed. It should be up and running soon.

Zerocritical, as GTO said - a lot of bugs are being worked on and will be sorted out soon.

Hang in there!

Quote:

Originally Posted by *VT* (Post 1363509)
.... First I upload & Resize pics from any other site, Then I upload them to TBHP server, Its a real pain!

Please see post #4 of this thread >

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...-team-bhp.html

cya
R

Getting these errors while uploading picture, tried from 2-3systems and more than 10-12 threads -

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1764401 bytes) in /home/rushabh/public_html/forum/includes/class_image.php on line 2360

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 1363605)
Pranavt, a new shop software is being installed. It should be up and running soon.
cya
R

Any ETA about the same? I want to buy them asap.

How about a Tag cloud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rehaan, GTO, any luck with increasing the number of images allowed in a post? This 30 image restriction is playing havoc with my current Travelogue - and I'm under major pressure to finish it quickly:D

Hi,

I see an occasional admonition about 'excessive quote' or 'quoting the whole message'.

But I see many many messages which should have had admonitions and more!

I wish more members cooperate with that simple request of quoting only what is needed. More than the clutter and the pressure on server space, the replies would be much more clear for members to read.

trrk, I believe the correct procedure is to report those posts to the mods. Sometimes a post or two does slip by their watchful eyes :)

Hi,

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenhorn (Post 1364953)
trrk, I believe the correct procedure is to report those posts to the mods. Sometimes a post or two does slip by their watchful eyes :)

I just thought that the moderators will be better at deciding what exceeds meaningful quotes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gowda79 (Post 1364508)
[b]Getting these errors while uploading picture, tried from 2-3systems and more than 10-12 threads

Thanks! Please try again and update, I believe we have sorted the issue out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bblost (Post 1364852)

This is so uncanny. Just this afternoon, my kid brother dropped by my cabin and suggested the exact same thing. Thank you. Shortlisted & confirmed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suman (Post 1364914)
Rehaan, GTO, any luck with increasing the number of images allowed in a post? This 30 image restriction is playing havoc with my current Travelogue - and I'm under major pressure to finish it quickly:D

Hi Suman, TSK himself requested this in the afternoon. Can I get to it after the server optimisation + bug sorting is completed? What's the image count you'd prefer?

First of all i would like to thank you guys for all the effort! If we could search with respect to states ( state road tax) when we are at the classifieds it would be wonderful! ( yes, we do have the zipcode...) i do feel state wise would be more helpful ! Peace!

Getting database error while modifying data in garage.

Tried 4-5 times before posting here! :)

Quote:

The Team-BHP database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:

* Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
* Open the Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Home home page, then try to open another page.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

The Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Home forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Thanks Pulsar. While all the previous bugs have been sorted, I'm going to have the team work on your reported issue right away.

Can we have sub forums in the motorsport section? Its a mess right now with kart meets, Indian racing, international racing, etc. all mixed up. We should have sub forums for local stuff (like karting) and international televised events (like F1). Thank you.