Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2024, 23:31   #6496
BHPian

Re: FASTag: All you need to know about procuring & using it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saket77 View Post
Has anyone fixed the fastag on the extreme left side of the windshield? Works well?
I’ve my Fastag on the extreme left corner and have never faced any issues. I was using a Paytm Fastag and recently changed that to ICICI; both worked fine at all the toll gates. Plus, our apartment has a Fastag based access control, and I've never faced issues there as well.

FASTag: All you need to know about procuring & using it!-img_3957.jpeg
robincsamuel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th April 2024, 14:23   #6497
Senior - BHPian

After a big ordeal with the HDFC Fastag issues, I have finally gotten rid of it. My ICICI tag was delivered in under 2 days. Got the old tag removed and attached the new one. The HDFC tag was giving me nightmares. The way they were deducting money from the account when I was not traveling was unbelievable. Just before cancelling my HDFC fastag, I got 6 messages in quick succession while I was enjoying a lazy afternoon. All the messages had deductions ranging from 165 to 395 rupees. I was literally fed up of this. Has happened the 7th or 8th time. I tried reaching out their call center but as usual, there was no proper response. Went to their portal and raised a cancellation and dispute query. The total amount that was deducted was 1125. But they only gave me back 745 rupees. I was in no position to keep calling them or send emails. The wallet balance got to zero and got it cancelled. Feeling very relieved right now. Hope ICICI keeps up with their reputation.
Old 19th April 2024, 14:40   #6498
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghu M View Post
Hope ICICI keeps up with their reputation.
I have ICICI tags on both my cars. As of now, touchwood, I have had no issues at all.
Cheers
rajeevsulu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th April 2024, 21:54   #6499
BHPian

ICICI FASTag One Wallet

ICICI FASTag provides an option called One Wallet, that is similar to PayTM.
Attaching the details about One Wallet from ICICI
FASTag: All you need to know about procuring & using it!-screenshot-20240419-9.33.528239pm.png

As per their guide, "Once you opt for One Wallet, then there will be one single transacting wallet that will be shared amongst the different tags/vehicles." Members with multiple cars and having ICICI FASTag for all their cars under the same customer ID would be able to benefit from this feature. Has anyone tried / using this ?
I have seen messages in the forum, that members had difficulty in applying for additional ICICI FASTag under their existing customer ID, if that has been fixed - they can benefit from the One Wallet.

Below conditions needs to be fulfilled for enabling One Wallet
FASTag: All you need to know about procuring & using it!-screenshot-20240419-9.33.168239pm.png

Hope this One wallet reduces hassles of recharging multiple tags.

Attaching the ICICI Bank FASTag Customer Portal guide for reference
DemoOfCustomerPortal.pdf
Ananthponraj is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks