Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st December 2008, 16:40   #61
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramkya1 View Post
Actually not to worry.

We have lots of dogs everywhere who just come and piss on the tyres and other exposed parts of the cars.

A sniffing bull is more likely to get confused or go after the dog itself, depending on his urgency

-------
Oh man, this one is too much . This whole thread can be added to the official joke thread.
Old 1st December 2008, 16:42   #62
BHPian

Hillarious thread; Red Bull anyone without the dung
Old 1st December 2008, 16:51   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
The car would then have some bull-power in addition to it's horse-power !!

A bull going after a dog (note- not a bitch) .. Now, that is a new one !!

A bull under such compelling pressure is not likely to investigate gender issues....

please note he would be very confused and excited and be single minded in his objective............. by the time he realizes direction and trajectory it may be too late for him to alter course...

=========

Last edited by ramkya1 : 1st December 2008 at 16:58.
Old 1st December 2008, 17:08   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazmaan View Post
Now I have seen on Discovery that Bulls sniff on cow dung's / urin in order to check if cow is in heat or no. Imagine what would happen if the cow dung is from a cow who was in heat and a bull happens to sniff it.
I had a bull attack my Omni some ten years ago, now I know why the giant beast suddenly pressed his body hard against the side of the van, repeated it twice, and left a permanent impression!
Old 1st December 2008, 17:12   #65
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by filcord View Post
the giant beast suddenly pressed his body hard.. repeated it twice, and left a permanent impression!
I'm sure he did!!

I know a few young ladies who would find your writing mildly stimulating. Bravo!
Old 1st December 2008, 17:20   #66
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by filcord View Post
I had a bull attack my Omni some ten years ago, now I know why the giant beast suddenly pressed his body hard against the side of the van, repeated it twice, and left a permanent impression!
Only twice, that was a fast bull !!!!!!!!!!!

(This thread has me glued to it too good to loose anything here)

========
Old 1st December 2008, 17:50   #67
Senior - BHPian

Please, please for heaven's sake stop this.. I've copious tears flowing over the cheeks and my belly is at the point of bursting with uncontrollable laughter......
Old 1st December 2008, 18:08   #68
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
Please, please for heaven's sake stop this.. I've copious tears flowing over the cheeks and my belly is at the point of bursting with uncontrollable laughter......
+ 1. I am in office and am trying very had to stop tears of laughter and bursting out laughing.

This thread has more laughter than all comedy serials combined and am just wondering what our beloved Navjot Singh Siddhu would have posted in this thread if he were a member. This thread is tailor made for him i guess.

Oyee guru.. hooja shuru..
Old 1st December 2008, 18:21   #69
Senior - BHPian

Damn How did I Miss this thread

Quote:
Please, please for heaven's sake stop this.. I've copious tears flowing over the cheeks and my belly is at the point of bursting with uncontrollable laughter.....
+1

Last edited by Technocrat : 2nd December 2008 at 11:00.
Old 1st December 2008, 21:49   #70
Senior - BHPian

+1 here too

Bull-dogging, COWardly acts and then sam dung rah gaya.
Old 1st December 2008, 22:48   #71

[quote=ramkya1;1075360]Actually not to worry.

We have lots of dogs everywhere who just come and piss on the tyres and other exposed parts of the cars.

A sniffing bull is more likely to get confused or go after the dog itself, depending on his urgency

Well looks like Mary had a little lamb aint really the height of cross-breed anymore...
Dungs the word !!!
Its a conspiracy by the bovine army......the dung was planted there....and the poor T-BHPian was forced to drive into it...
Demand a full fledged impartial investigation into this incident....
Old 2nd December 2008, 10:39   #72
Senior - BHPian

Was discussing this thread with a colleague of mine ( he was floored rolling in 5 minutes ) in our Vet division: He shared more facts:
  • " A cow is said to be bulling when she shows signs of being on heat " !!!! Thought he was bulling me
  • Cows belch / fart out more methane than an average petrol car (read Swift); Swift driven for 1,11,000 and 200 cows a year produce same amount of methane !!!!!!! (Portsmouth University research data)
I asked him how they measure it, where do you stick the probe........ he's supposed to give me an answer today
  • CO2 has grown by 31% while Metehane has grown by 150%, metehane lasts longer and creates more damage to atmosphere!!!! (Portsmouth University research data)
Wonder if a catylic converter would work on a cow / bull?
  • Cows in the country side on natural food produce far less methane than ones on city, country cows also produce more dung!!!!!!!!
Food for lots of thought...... what say you ppl?

=======

Last edited by ramkya1 : 2nd December 2008 at 10:45.
Old 2nd December 2008, 10:55   #73
BHPian

Boss this an outrageous thread and I am laughing all the way a new reply comes and thanks to the starter of the thread all of us have started a big jung against this cow dung.
Old 2nd December 2008, 11:27   #74
Distinguished - BHPian

I agree. It is a refreshing (uhh... kind of) and light-hearted thread. Welcome relief in these terrible days of dunga fasad.

Oh wait...
Old 2nd December 2008, 11:34   #75
Distinguished - BHPian

Ramky, BAD !
Quote:
ramkya1 : Cows belch / fart out more methane than an average petrol car (read Swift); Swift driven for 1,11,000 and 200 cows a year produce same amount of methane !!!!!!! (Portsmouth University research data)
1,11,000 km = 200 cows in a year ? No. Cant' be.

Assuming a single Swift is driven 12000 km a year.

Then, 9.25 Swifts will together cover 1,11,000 km during the year

Compared to that, it takes 200 Cows to produced the same amount of Methane. So, the Swifts are more harmful to the environment, by a factor of 21.62 : 1 !
Quote:
ramkya1 : Cows in the country side on natural food produce far less methane than ones on city, country cows also produce more dung!!!!!!!!
And to top it all, the cows also produced some dung which is used in other places too .. !
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks