Team-BHP - Pics : White Subaru Impreza WRX STi in Mumbai (Updated with more pics)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : White Subaru Impreza WRX STi in Mumbai (Updated with more pics) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2088-pics-white-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-mumbai-updated-more-pics-4.html)

guys this white baby sure looks hot. ive seen this car in person in kenya at my frnd's. he's a rally driver in that god forsaken country. spent 32,000 sterling pounds on gettin turbos , free flows and god knows what else and yes ofcourse an all new engine and shell. what happens the next time he races. baaam. cartwheels 6 times,unconcious for 7 mns and yes he's gearing up for his next race this year end.pretty cool haan. and jus by the way he also drives an all new range rover which cos appx 1 crore plus duties

was jus comin back from bandra and saw this car gettin into a silencershop. driver was driving it. looked nice i guess.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (rtech @ Aug. 27 2004,14:29)]Its all relative man! I've beaten the hell outa the SL55 on my Pulsar dammit...dont make it faster now does it!

Rt

Hey RT,
would definately like to know where have u beaten the SL55 AMG? Well the Scooby is an K car. It's nothing that great. In real it looks K. Its got abrubt proportions. The rear spoiler is ugly. When you drivee her till 4500 RPM an Accent 1.3 will take it. BUT later on it gives tremendous boost which is really painful for the Driver and occupants. The ride is way too hard for India. The Clutch is wayyyy too heavy for daily and traffic driving.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Hey RT,
would definately like to know where have u beaten the SL55 AMG?

In traffic!!

Cool Pics buddy! Those golden alloys awww...simply turn me on...personally the car to to buy for less than 25lcs ,call me if nebody wanna import one will get u gr8 bargain on a brand new one!

Wacky.....do u deal in imported cars as well??
X

No buddy but ive got damn good contacts with guys who do so n are only into all this..thats right from importing a steering cover to right upto a maybach!

Update : White Subaru Impreza with Subaru stickers on the doors spotted at Andheri flyover. Keep on increasing the counts guys.

great pics boss . . but isnt this the same car that was standin at choksey s like 4-5 days bk n i think he s gt sum kinda vinyls on it nwe . . gold colour ones . . guess the car cud have loooked much better with a set of chrome finished mags ! ! ! n was this guy pratik desai by ny chance (sum`1 i knwe whose into imported cars - i think by the name of upaj motors , )
manson .

Quote:

Update : White Subaru Impreza with Subaru stickers on the doors spotted at Andheri flyover. Keep on increasing the counts guys.
Some more pics :

isnt this one in juhu on the 10 road. sighanias bunglow right where there are a lot of imports. seen both of these i have some pics of this second one as well

Awesome pics V12. And thats quite an engine pic. Where was this parked btw?

Dippy

Its one of the very few stickers works I wouldnt mind, in fact would really go for it.

Hey V12,

is this the same earlier white impreza with stickers on it ?

Notice how the K&N has been substituted and the STi stock airbox has been disconnected. Although it should have been removed to enable more airflow coz right now its just doin nothing.

cya
R