Team-BHP - Pics : White Subaru Impreza WRX STi in Mumbai (Updated with more pics)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : White Subaru Impreza WRX STi in Mumbai (Updated with more pics) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2088-pics-white-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-mumbai-updated-more-pics-7.html)

huh, then how come no one's seen it yet?

Quote:

well.... it is the WRC car to the best of my knowledge. Its already been driven for like more then a year on the streets of delhi. It is a purple coloured car with original WRC Golden coloured wheels. The car is with a roll cage and has had once accident also.
No biggie. WRC road version = WRX

well the delhi boys should be knowing about this!! Rajiv Khannas subaru...! guys please clear out our doubts!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jigarmuni
well the delhi boys should be knowing about this!! Rajiv Khannas subaru...! guys please clear out our doubts!!

Dude it is not a WRC.
It is a modified WRX STi putting out about 350bhp from what i have heard (from a friend of his).

WRC car....dream on dude... a set of conrods for that car itself would cost 17lakhs! lol

cya
R

i agree, rehan. the wrc car is the rally version of the wrx, but it costs northwards of 800,000 U.S $, which translates into 3.5 crores INR approx. and that's without duties!!!! besides, the wrc has a stepshift/paddleshift gear machanism, whereas the wrx has a gate shift ordinary 6-speed.

i don't know if the dude you are speaking about, has made a conversion, but it's highly unlikely, coz the owner could probably buy a ferrari or an AMG/BRABUS kitted merc/bmw for that kind of money!!

and even if he did do the mods, i still don't think he might be selling it for 17 lacs. maybe it's 70!!!

I spotted this car while I was driving at Peddar Road a few days before the Mumbai Speed run, and took some pics...here they are

Well considering you were in the car and driving, you have taken quite good pics.

hey guys... wats the sceen bout a wrc in india? tht ain true... wel thrs a 640 bhp wrx sti comin into town next month,a black one... its got the works... spot it near versova.. cos thts whr i stay..... peace.... mihir..,,..

Note from Moderator : please refrain from using chat and sms language on the forum. Use of proper english is mandatory. Failure to abide by the rules will lead to banning from the forum

Thank you

hey cls, i think we both spotted the same car, man... albeit at different places!!

and good pics dude- excellente', since you were driving too!!

and is that a c class you're driving there.....?

Nope..its not a C class...its an E 270 CDI.

Spotted the same car outside outside Mondy's a few days back.Here are a few pics.

x

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Machine
Spotted the same car outside outside Mondy's a few days back.Here are a few pics.

x

This is my scooby sti, and its fun to use.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooby05
This is my scooby sti, and its fun to use.

woahhh !!!

sure would like to hear more about your ride ..do post a review on it .

hey scooby05 dude...welcome to team-bhp...awesome choice of car.

Its just too too strong man. people say its not breakable !! I'm taking no chances !!. When the turbo comes on , man its ecstasy, its unhandleable power, and not meant for novices at all.
I did participate at the speed run '05. this is the jap version with 320bhp under it. 18 inch alloys. did a 0-100 in 5.4sec.