Team-BHP - Pics : White Subaru Impreza WRX STi in Mumbai (Updated with more pics)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : White Subaru Impreza WRX STi in Mumbai (Updated with more pics) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2088-pics-white-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-mumbai-updated-more-pics-8.html)

Welcome to the forum Scooby05! You sure made a "smart" decision with the WRX. :)

Thank You, always wanted one. better than a M5 or M3 which you have to be careful with so doesnt break, since repairs on beemers are way too expensive.

Hi Scooby05 awesome car you have there. Been seeing it quite a bit . If I am correct you used to come to Sidewok to watch F1 . I have met you there

Dippy

Hey Scooby,who takes care of your car ?.I mean do you have any authorized people to go to if some troubl crops up with the car?

P.S:and those alloys ..true golden ones ;-) OOOmph

Ok, now for the inevitable question that you have probably been asked way too many times already:

What made you choose the WRX over an EVO VII?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy
Hi Scooby05 awesome car you have there. Been seeing it quite a bit . If I am correct you used to come to Sidewok to watch F1 . I have met you there

Dippy

yes dear. been in motor racing for long. did the himalayan rally in 1985/86

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rtech
Ok, now for the inevitable question that you have probably been asked way too many times already:

What made you choose the WRX over an EVO VII?

My study showed that scoobys are more user and street friendly, and i always wanted the boxer engine!! I do use it as an everyday car.

as I said they are very difficult to break, and regular service is not a problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rtech
Welcome to the forum Scooby05! You sure made a "smart" decision with the WRX. :)

The 'SMART' is used by my daughter. aint that a smarter decision

Welcome fellow boxer lover. So how did you hear about Team-Bhp?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ported_head
Welcome fellow boxer lover. So how did you hear about Team-Bhp?

My daughter told me that some of our cars were on this forum, and so---began

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooby05
My study showed that scoobys are more user and street friendly

But it seems that the ride of the car isn't that great or pleasant on Indian roads, since the suspension is too stiff for a comfortable ride.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooby05
My daughter told me that some of our cars were on this forum, and so---began

which boxer do you use??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon
But it seems that the ride of the car isn't that great or pleasant on Indian roads, since the suspension is too stiff for a comfortable ride.

you cant have it and keep it !! the ride is stiff but better than an EVO and neway comfort and thrill dont go together.

hey scooby 05 awesome machine man and seems it is nicely maintained