Team-BHP - Pics : White Subaru Impreza WRX STi in Mumbai (Updated with more pics)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : White Subaru Impreza WRX STi in Mumbai (Updated with more pics) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2088-pics-white-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-mumbai-updated-more-pics-5.html)

yup rehaan. its the same one dippy posted by Dippy. have more pics. will put it up soon.

Exhilarating!! This Za rocks.The golden wheels give it all the more additional appeal.

X

V12,
Simply awesome stuff there.. Post the remaining pics too.. Waiting to see them..

Clean pics these V12. The Side sticker shouldnt have been there IMO

Neat pics V12..

Acelarator, Brake, Clutch and ?? .. What is the 4th one for?!!(In the 3rd pic)

NS: [Kindly forgive my ignorance]

Quote:

Acelarator, Brake, Clutch and ?? .. What is the 4th one for?!!(In the 3rd pic)
thats not a pedal, its a dead pedal for the driver to put his left foot on when he is not depressing the clutch.

Hey thanx a lot rtech for educating me on that.. So its kind of a foot rest!!
But is it an extra fitting?!! Never seen them on Indian cars...

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinsanity
Hey thanx a lot rtech for educating me on that.. So its kind of a foot rest!!
But is it an extra fitting?!! Never seen them on Indian cars...

Well, yea, it is basically a footrest. The idea is to provide an alternate loaction for the driver to rest his leg when he is not changing gears, so this way he does not ride the clutch.

Many Indian cars have one - Octavia, Palio/Siena to name 2 that come to mind immediately.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtech
Many Indian cars have one - Octavia, Palio/Siena to name 2 that come to mind immediately.

Add Optra on your list buddy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
Add Optra on your list buddy.

and add Santro as well.

as well as accents, (and all AT cars)

However, you can totally take palios/petra off that list. Instead of having a footrest it has a sharp corner of a peice sticking out of the center console just a bit so that sometimes it prevents you from taking your foot totally off the clutch! lol. (correct me if i am wrong... am i gettig confused between the palio & ikon here?)

The footrest is a very useful thing to have when going on long journeys, as well as to brace yourself a bit during some high g-force driving!

cya
R

Hey,
But does it come as a standard or is it custom.......

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinsanity
Hey,
But does it come as a standard or is it custom.......

Standard.
Chances are that if the car has enough space in the footwell it will have a rest pedal.

R

Quote:

However, you can totally take palios/petra off that list. Instead of having a footrest it has a sharp corner of a peice sticking out of the center console just a bit so that sometimes it prevents you from taking your foot totally off the clutch! lol. (correct me if i am wrong... am i gettig confused between the palio & ikon here?)
hmm...I haven't driven a Palio for sometime now, but the last time I drove my frnds Siena, it had a decent dead pedal. Maybe the newer ones did away with it to save costs?? What do the Palio owners here have to say?