Team-BHP - Pics : White Subaru Impreza WRX STi in Mumbai (Updated with more pics)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : White Subaru Impreza WRX STi in Mumbai (Updated with more pics) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2088-pics-white-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-mumbai-updated-more-pics-6.html)

yo dudes,

had this revelation while i was going meet my uncle in colaba.
just behind regal movie hall, i spotted this unusual looking taillights-a closer look affirmed my doubts- it was a subaru impreza wrx sti- the first live one i have seen in a looooong time!!!
i was riding my pulsar 180 at that time. the moment that i spotted this beauty, i braked hard, did a 180, smoked the tyres, went beside the car, and stopped. the dudes in the cars behind me and the rest of the public had their eyes gauged on me-it was like all of their eyes just popped out!!!
i stood there for about 5 mins just speechless, dumbstruck; simply admiring the beauty-or is it a beast-of a machine.....
then, it just occurred to me- i clicked some pics with my mobile (a slightly old sony ericsson t-610)- so i humbly beg all of your forgiveness for the quality of the pictures.
i'm not posting the pic with the car's regn no. , because of the rules. but it had an MP regn... that's all i can reveal... ;)

and dudes, do clear up my doubts, but from what i can muster from the pics from the drag meet this year, i think this's the same car that attended the drag-i couldn't get to see him (the car) for real, as i couldn't get to come on sunday due to some technical difficulties!!! ;)
and finally, here are the pics.....

impreza-1

impreza-2

impreza-3

well, this was an exciting experience.....!!!
i'm gonna get a new cell with a much better camera, for clicking such unexpected pleasures...er....sightings!!
well, do give your inputs.
see ya.
ciao.
adeos.
ore'wa.
sayo nara. :D

The pics have come out surpringly well,IMO. The white color takes away from the aggressiveness of the Sti.

not bad pics veyron1. the subaru is a tbhp favorite. & yes, its the same one which was at the speedruns this year.

P.S. > easy with pulsar next time :p

yea that is the one,i see this car really often though on worli sea face(espeacially before the speed run)
P.S. the pics are pretty good!

tanx, deeps, gamerno,vandan, and everybody. and yeah, white does take away a li'l bit of the car's charm- i personally prefer the wrc version blue-or silver.

hell yes, the impreza's a team-bhp favourite.. but IMHO, the 206 wrc, the evoVIII wrc, and the xsara stack up well to the mighty subaru, and even beat it on some counts....

but my MOST FAVOURITE AWD cars are the mighty skyline and the lancia stratos- don't ask me why, i'm pretty sure you know why....

and if nissan ever came up with a wrc spec skyline and raced with it, i'm sure it would've kicked every other car's trunk into oblivion!!!

p.s- yeah gamerno, will be gentler with the mighty bajaj next time- but it's just that i lose all sense of the world around me when i see beauties like these.....he..he.. :D ( no, seriously, it's the truth, really).

lol. i referred to my phone-cam & saw the mp reg. no. stupid:
& yes, the white color does not do justice to the wrx. but when i mentioned that wrx sti was a team-bhp favorite, i wasnt referring to myself was i ;)
the Toyota Supra is the dream car for me. havent seen a single one in person apart from the one in the 2004 drags.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamerno1
lol. i referred to my phone-cam & saw the mp reg. no. stupid:
& yes, the white color does not do justice to the wrx. but when i mentioned that wrx sti was a team-bhp favorite, i wasnt referring to myself was i ;)
the Toyota Supra is the dream car for me. havent seen a single one in person apart from the one in the 2004 drags.

I too went back and checked the registration. I, too, am a big Supra fan. To me that is the best japanese performance car created. But i'd also pick the lacer Evo8 over the Sti but the Sti is still better than the 206, Xsara etc.

well, i'm a supra fan too, it's just that i love the skyline a lot more than the supra!! plus, the skyline is AWD as compared to the supra's RWD layout- try giving both 1000 bhp and see who comes out trumps...!!!

and gam it isn't just you- we all love the impreza!!

and yes, the evo is slightly better, alongwith being much more fuel efficient- but the mitsubishi starts it's game after 2500 rpm-there's a significant turbo lag, whereas the subaru's power delivery is linear.

good pics i like the rim one specially

isn't this the samecar that was at the mumbai speedrun and was posted long time back by dippy ?

manson .

Yes people this is the same car from the speed run...and it's and MP-xx-xxxx registration plate...well the fact that you spotted the car near regal is because the owner's office is just above the ajmal showroom opposite cafe mondegar...his name is sunil k i think...i did get to speak him at the drag he was with his car in the car park...well that's one hell of a machine...he's also a close friend of gautam singhania...neways i have some pictures of the same car..will post them soon...cheers...!!

dudes the subaru impreza WRC car is on sale .... anyone interested..?? its for sale in delhi and the car is costing about 17lacs i heard.... not a bad buy i guess!!! It has done 1 World rally thats it..>! plus that car has also being driving by the fastest indian in the world Mr. Narain Karthikeyan!!!

Threads Merged.
Please search for existing topics before posting a new one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jigarmuni
dudes the subaru impreza WRC car is on sale ....costing about 17lacs i heard....

Are you kidding me?
You must have the WRC and the WRX confused!

cya
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan
Are you kidding me?
You must have the WRC and the WRX confused!

cya
R

well.... it is the WRC car to the best of my knowledge. Its already been driven for like more then a year on the streets of delhi. It is a purple coloured car with original WRC Golden coloured wheels. The car is with a roll cage and has had once accident also.