Team-BHP - My New Ride...Subaru Impreza WRX Sti
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   My New Ride...Subaru Impreza WRX Sti (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/22686-my-new-ride-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-11.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rdas45 (Post 448886)
Was this car bought from UPAJ MOTOR's at worli in bombay? Because I had seen the car 1st time in his building, so i am just wondering if it is the same car.

Not exactly. It wasn't bought from Upaj Motors but yes you could have spotted it in the same building. It is the same car which was in Mumbai earlier.

As for the price if the owner doesn't want to reveal it, let it be.

It was a real steal, that much I'm sure.

where is this car originally imported from - I mean what spec is is?

Quote:

Originally Posted by R32_GTR (Post 449161)
where is this car originally imported from - I mean what spec is is?

Quote:

Originally Posted by low_bass_makker (Post 437607)
Subaru Impreza WRX STI - RSportsCars.com

check the above page for the complete info of the car...

check the above post....

Quote:

Originally Posted by low_bass_makker (Post 449219)

check the above post....

It's not even the same model!! the website has details of the MY07 model!!

And why am i checking this site? I just wanted to know where (Country of Origin) this car is imported from.. I am familiar with the Sti's specs.

Just because the Speedo is in MPH and not in KMPH.

Quote:

Originally Posted by R32_GTR (Post 449245)

And why am i checking this site? I just wanted to know where (Country of Origin) this car is imported from.. I am familiar with the Sti's specs.

that only Mugen Ji can tell.....so wait till he gets back.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by R32_GTR (Post 449245)

Thats right ...why are you??!!
Its got from UK.... thats why its MPH.
Its a great car in great shape, preowned by someone from the Forum and kept very very nicely. He knows how to drive and handle this car very aptly. Im sure Mugen is enjoying the ride in his superb Sti

These are some pictures of the Sti's Instument (MY04 and MY05) cluster using MPH - Imperial system (Looks nothing like yours)

The MPH sign also looks like its been stuck on a Jap spec speedo that uses KMPH - Metric system

Does anyone else see this or is it just me :confused:

Relax guys let me clear the confusion.

1. It is a MY04.
2. It's Jap Spec
3. You see the MPH sticker because due to being Jap spec it was limited to 180 kmph and the previous owner had a chip installed to convert the KPH to MPH and also delimit the car.

Hope that clears your confusion R32, if you need anymore details you can post them and I'll answer them or you could PM me.

Gogi bhai chill yaar, tu kabse itni khundak khane lag gaya? Bahar nikal thodi der aur thandi hawa ka mazaa le!!

And both of you no personal attacks please, it's not allowed here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 449316)
Relax guys let me clear the confusion.

1. It is a MY04.
2. It's Jap Spec
3. You see the MPH sticker because due to being Jap spec it was limited to 180 kmph and the previous owner had a chip installed to convert the KPH to MPH and also delimit the car.

Hope that clears your confusion R32, if you need anymore details you can post them and I'll answer them or you could PM me.

Gogi bhai chill yaar, tu kabse itni khundak khane lag gaya? Bahar nikal thodi der aur thandi hawa ka mazaa le!!

And both of you no personal attacks please, it's not allowed here.

Thanks a ton Iraghava.

That was exactly what i was saying about the car being a Jap spec as the speedo looked as if it were a jap spec but somewhere i read it was imported from the UK.

I own a Japanese import myself so i understand the sticker and the 180 Kmph limiter etc.

Thanks iraghava for clarifications..

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 439740)
i sort of guessed you did it on a road.lol: but which road?

National Highway 8A.

Quote:

Originally Posted by payam (Post 439735)
wow,thats great man plz post the videos

Will do it soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen_Power (Post 450040)
Thanks iraghava for clarifications..

National Highway 8A.

Will do it soon.

Great going Mugen Power, Ill believe anything about this car whatever speed!! Wow u lucky dog!!;)

Hmmm right now cruising on the scooby at 120 miles / per hours.....yahooooooo.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by low_bass_makker (Post 458520)
Hmmm right now cruising on the scooby at 120 miles / per hours.....yahooooooo.....

Hope Mugen is not letting you drive it :p Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 458574)
Hope Mugen is not letting you drive it :p Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

No chance..! He must sitting behind dismantling & exploring speakers n whatever ICE in the Subaru...