Team-BHP - My New Ride...Subaru Impreza WRX Sti
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   My New Ride...Subaru Impreza WRX Sti (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/22686-my-new-ride-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-4.html)

Congrats Mugen...you are one lucky person. Hope to see you with the scooby in our Mumbai meets.

Cheers!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre (Post 401649)
Scooby, Mugen and others, what is that small box highlighted in the picture?

Monkeys Right, it is a Turbo Timer.
Its a device that keeps the engine running at an idle before it shuts off to make sure that an engine is running without Turbo Boost just before it is switched off (thats why in Tata and Scorpio cars there is a sticker which requests one to keep the engine idling for a few moments before shutting down)
This is what it looks like:

Vishal bhai , im glad that your quest for an import came through .. Its hard to find a decent well maintained car within the budget you had .. Supras came and went , skylines too .. The search here was hard , but i guess you are one lucky guy to get your hands on this scooby .. Btw could i have the PM too that you were going to send akshay and didnt want to say it on the phone ;)?? Anyways congrats once again .. Hoping to see you at the future drags or track days please ..

Damn i can only drive that thing on NFS! lol:

Congrats buddy!

Vishal,

Congratulations man. you have yourself a beauty there. Take good care of her man.

Drive safe and have fun.

Cheers

Awesome ride man.... I can just stare at this thing for hours at end, looks brand new outta showroom. Wish I could have ride in your machine sometime.
Have a rocking time.... Drive Safe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 401265)
and treat her like a baby :)

actually the WRX's have to be whipped and whacked to extract their full potential. two of my friends own them and both of these cars work great when driven hard - though they're also better to drive on a daily-basis than an Evo.

excellent choice Mugen_Power! there's going to be a huge smile stuck on your face for a longggg time...

congrads on your car happy driving and drive safe any mods planned.

Woooo...man this is way better than an M3 or a Supra!!

Time to make a trip to Morbi...

Quote:

Originally Posted by aah78 (Post 401714)
actually the WRX's have to be whipped and whacked to extract their full potential. two of my friends own them and both of these cars work great when driven hard -...

You should've been there to see Whipped & Whacked been given a new definition with Scooby on the wheel of this Scooby. See the video which Rocam has TRIED to can from the rear seat!!:D

phew .... thats one HOT BUY .... congratulations ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-16 (Post 401800)
You should've been there to see Whipped & Whacked been given a new definition with Scooby on the wheel of this Scooby. See the video which Rocam has TRIED to can from the rear seat!!:D

yes, i haven't caught the video yet but i'm definitely looking forward to watching it ASAP! :)

Congratulations on the WRX mugen. Im sure youll enjoy her.

Thanks for the clarification Monkey and Gogi.

Congrats Mugen! She's a stunner. And she looks brand new, you lucky b$#%^# :) Enjoy her! Drive safe.