Team-BHP - My New Ride...Subaru Impreza WRX Sti
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   My New Ride...Subaru Impreza WRX Sti (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/22686-my-new-ride-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-8.html)

Congrats Dude !! Glad to see people considering investments beyond the 3 pointed stars as a good investment

One of my friend recently got a Impreza over here for 60K SAR (7.2Lakhs INR approx) Still remember the day we picked up the beauty and heard it rev up .. man thats was the sweetest music ever. Now after quite a bit of running in he has started revving it to the red line and WOW .. mind blowing. He was actually looking for a WRX but it was not available hence settled down (cant believe I am using this phrase for a Impreza buy) for the fully loaded version of the standard Impreza. His next plans for a Turbo Charger.

Enjoy the beauty and do not keep it fragile .... these are built to perform .. specially the WRX .. need not emphasize on this much ... your taste tells it all :)

Yeah after reading the Neovas name and seeing the little tread on the side I realised that they werent slicks.

That is one handsome car. Congratulations Mugen. What kind of roads do you have in Morbi? This car generates huge volumes of torque, I believe. Do you have WRC style dirt tracks there (actually stupid question, don't we have them everywhere?). The locals must be in awe of you and your ride. It seems perfectly maintained too.
By the way, how hard is the ride?

Hey congrats on getting your new ride .. This car would be awesome to drive after the OHC that you had earlier ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhisheksircar (Post 404345)
Congrats Dude !! Glad to see people considering investments beyond the 3 pointed stars as a good investment

One of my friend recently got a Impreza over here for 60K SAR (7.2Lakhs INR approx) Still remember the day we picked up the beauty and heard it rev up .. man thats was the sweetest music ever. Now after quite a bit of running in he has started revving it to the red line and WOW .. mind blowing. He was actually looking for a WRX but it was not available hence settled down (cant believe I am using this phrase for a Impreza buy) for the fully loaded version of the standard Impreza. His next plans for a Turbo Charger.

Enjoy the beauty and do not keep it fragile .... these are built to perform .. specially the WRX .. need not emphasize on this much ... your taste tells it all :)

Where did your friend find a WRX for 7.2 lakhs ......

Quote:

Originally Posted by varun_patra (Post 404430)
Where did your friend find a WRX for 7.2 lakhs ......

Read the price. It's in SAR, Saudi Arabian Riyals. And it's NOT a WRX.:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 404478)
Read the price. It's in SAR, Saudi Arabian Riyals. And it's NOT a WRX.:Frustrati

Its not a WRX but the price is in INR. the SAR prics is 60k

Congratulations Vishal..Great car...I am coming to morbi soon...

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 404654)
Its not a WRX but the price is in INR. the SAR prics is 60k

got it right !! it is not a WRX and yes it is 60K SAR .. brand new :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by prabuddhadg (Post 404400)
What kind of roads do you have in Morbi?
By the way, how hard is the ride?

Thanks prabuddhadg, Jay, Varun, abhisheksircar ...

Roads are not very good but there is 4 Lane 8-A National Highway so i can rip it on that highway.

Ride is not very hard but after driving the C220 or Innova it fells bit hard.

a real killer on the roads.Not many Subaru Impreza WRX STI on Indian roads I guess.Keep it in a good condition

Mugen_Power,

First off, i am INSANELY jealous...

You are one lucky lucky lucky guy, living the dream for a lot of us.

To get a clean, perfect condition WRX STI in india without paying an arm and a leg is just plain LUCKY!!

Congrats!!!
Really loved the second pic you posted btw....hope to see many more!

Drive safe.
cya
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885 (Post 404311)
I do think that thats a missing nut ..

I dont think nuts just go missing. Its probably the locking nut thats been removed to make it easier in case of flats. I had the locking nuts removed on my GTi in college because they were always extremely hard to unbolt.

Hey,

How did you import this car? I want to import a Mitsubishi evo.. or a nissan 350z? Can you help me on this matter..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 408183)
You are one lucky lucky lucky guy, living the dream for a lot of us.

Congrats!!!
Really loved the second pic you posted btw....hope to see many more!

Thanks Rehaan, Will post more pics soon.