Team-BHP - My New Ride...Subaru Impreza WRX Sti
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   My New Ride...Subaru Impreza WRX Sti (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/22686-my-new-ride-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-5.html)

dude that's one sweet car good luck ...

What can I say! if only I knew:Frustrati

Well done and all the best with the beast

Congrats Mugen_Power, she's an awesome machine! Her reputation precedes her if I may say so........have fun!

Congrats ! Looks terrific !!

Cheers Mugen Power.Enjoy with your Scooby.........

congratulations! the STi is an amazing car and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun driving it.

Isn't the latest generation STi sold in India? the one that came out after yours.....

Quote:

Isn't the latest generation STi sold in India?
No Subaru was ever officially sold in India! Closest we got was the rebadged to Chevy Forestor.

Thanks Guys... @ Nitroxx, unknown, aZa, mobike008, raj_aryan, zaphod, flipsyde, manson, gr8guzzler, dcelite, N_C, ex_trq, aah78, pawan, karan, khanak, hydrashok, wctb, ajmat, suman, msdivy, 300kmph, GTI etc..

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 401628)
Congrates Vishal Bhai!!!! Lovely car you got there! When did you get it & how much did you pay for it???
And is she fast & fun to drive with the turbo whistle & all??? ;)

Thanks Ishan..
You are the first person whom i called after i got the car. and about turbo whistle i will tell you when you meet me next time.;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by manson (Post 401651)
you are another person who needs to change his nick!!

I will have to get it from Scooby05.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 401792)
Woooo...man this is way better than an M3 or a Supra!! Time to make a trip to Morbi...

agree: It is better than M3 or Supra in all terms and when are you coming to morbi ??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen_Power (Post 402222)
when are you coming to morbi ??

Well, am planning a trip now! But I guess you are going to become a regular at Speedrun and hopefully trackdays too, so we will surely meet soon!

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 402226)
Well, am planning a trip now! But I guess you are going to become a regular at Speedrun and hopefully trackdays too, so we will surely meet soon!

Right now there is no plans for speed run or trackday so you can plan your trip.

Maybe not the nick yet but Vishal you certainly have changed your avtaar :) . Hope to see you with the car sometime and have a go in it

Mugen u lucky boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awesome car man its a stunner....
mugen lot members are curious to know how much u got it for including me....so if its not too personal for u do share with us.

congrats bro!!!!!!

i am coming to morbi direct in some time soon......

Hey Mugen,

Congrats man!

As everyone has said, this is one of cleanest (and most desirable too!) ride that I have seen in a long time.

Seems like it just came out of a showroom.....

Enjoy your time with her man!

Regards,
Jaspreet Singh