Team-BHP - My New Ride...Subaru Impreza WRX Sti
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   My New Ride...Subaru Impreza WRX Sti (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/22686-my-new-ride-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-6.html)

That's one of the best cars u could have bought !!!
CONGRATS.

Take good care of it for about 5 years, by which time I should be having enough money to pay u it's depreciated cost :D :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen_Power (Post 402222)

agree: It is better than M3 or Supra in all terms and when are you coming to morbi ??

Hey buddy,

Congrats on buying yourself a fabulous ride!! IMO this is also the best looking STi that Subaru came out with... Truly a gorgeous car... About being better than an M3 or a Supra.... Well, that depends on what you mean by better... If you mean faster, the STi is the slowest of the 3. If you mean fun to drive, I'd go with the M3. If you mean lap times around a racetrack, I think the STi and M3 would be pretty close...

Undoubtedly a KILLER ride!

Oh yea, please let us know what year this STi is and how many miles it had when you bought it.. A ballpark figure for the price would also be great since a few friends of mine are looking for Scooby's in Bombay.

Cheers!cheers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by treetribe (Post 402319)
About being better than an M3 or a Supra.... Well, that depends on what you mean by better... If you mean faster, the STi is the slowest of the 3. If you mean fun to drive, I'd go with the M3. If you mean lap times around a racetrack, I think the STi and M3 would be pretty close...

Subaru is better in all terms for me, because i had looked at 1998 Bmw m3 than R32 Gts and than 1998 Red Auto Supra and after that got my hands on 2004 Subaru.

HEY Mugen congrats for this good ride I like it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen_Power (Post 402341)
R32 Gts

That is a R32 GTS-T- M-spec with Race set up suspension from bilstien,Mild engine mods pushing out just about 300 horses(stock-235),Super-hicas and few other things...How do i know?

Iam V13per's friend,he showed me the car.And congrats on a very great buy.

Just saw this thread.. Congratulations on that great buy..
So are you getting her for the Lavasa Drive???

Awesome ride man!!! What a drool machine. Congrats on the great buy :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrivz (Post 402731)
So are you getting her for the Lavasa Drive???

If i will come than definately..

thats a gem Mugen, what a ride!!Looks awesome in white.

OT:
But isnt Dr's R32 GTS running on a RB20 engine?

I think it's time that I should also congratulate younger bro about his new ride, on this forum. (I personaly did that long ago.. ;) )

Have Fun. Drive Carefully.

Merc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous (Post 402901)
OT:
But isnt Dr's R32 GTS running on a RB20 engine?

Ya Afaik It is running on Rb20.

Maybe you want to do a google search on what a Nissan skyline GTS-T M spec? and what it is capable of with a ecu,engine,trust exhaust,head job etc etc. It is not at all bad.

And sorry for being off subject,wont do it again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert fox (Post 402947)
Maybe you want to do a google search on what a Nissan skyline GTS-T M spec?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 401296)
and stock (stock = more reliability).

It doesnt need to google search because i know what is skyline and what mods can be done on a skyline, but how about Reliability ?

@ Merc, Thanks Bro..

Hey Vishal Bhai!

Just heard about your beautiful new possession from Ishan Bhai. Stunning!

Beautiful ride, I'm sure she's in very good hands with you. Many congratulations and wish you undending miles of driving pleasure.

Ajay aka B&T